What's new

Afghan children returning from Pakistan risk early marriage, child labour

Khan saab mera mun thor kar apko kya mil jana tha? If you want you can hit me, I would never hit you back. You are my brother.
Baray Bhai Mazak tha Mafi kalami lelen.

Ustad Ji ... Bad apples exist in every group but it's the general public that's to be taken as an example ....

Do you actually think afghan population aka general public likes you?

They'd call me or S.K a slave of Pak or Panjab .. But on you they would call you worse !

BC I've seen western documentaries where afghan officials threaten destroying Panjab (which they western edit and call Pak£)...

I've seen afghan military officers telling their people to attack Pakistani soldiers ...

Muaaf kar bhai ... Idealistic stuff don't sell... It looks good in books or as lectures to children but we live in a cruel world... Sad reality.
bhai jaan Wo kahengay nai Actully wo hamein slave of punjab he boltay hayn, itni tho punjabiyun se apni nai jalti jitni unki jalti lol

Lol... Maybe you haven't lived among yet ! They will eat and shyt in the same plate... Ive known many.. In school,college and even uni... So don't tell me about it man.

And the polls lie? Afghans on social media lie ? Afghans burning our flags and abusing our country lie? Karzai,Ghani and even Abdullah were refugees in Pak ... Do tell us if they love Pak or are they in bed with India ?

Puffy luffy is a one man army.. I can find you many Panjabis morning over United Panjab .. But those don't represent the GENERAL PUBLIC.... They won't even make like 1% of the population ...

But again there are our own people with legit complaints against the state..

We have invested over 1 billion dollars in the last decade in Afghanistan... Offered another 500 million ... Hosted millions of afghan refugees ...

Itna khayal agar apnay logun ka karta tou shayad koi problem hi na hota!

You can't domesticate a snake...

I know afghanis who were born,raised and educated here .. yet they haven't "assimilated" and rant about a country they have never seen in their life !

Yaar PN, meray saath kyu jaazbati ho re ho? Har banday ki apni soch he. My experience with Afghans has been limited to South Punjab from Multan to RYK. All the ones I met were nice, so can you blame me If I hold this view?

Trust me, If anyone were to try to hurt a Pakistani, I consider them an enemy. Muslim or non-Muslim. But yaar ye ghareebo ko tang kar ke ky milnay wala he?

Oh well. Apparently, I've painted a mark on my back here. You know how much I hated Sikhs and Hindus on this forum. I got to the point where instead of hate, I just started feeling bad for them. Same is the case with the Afghans. And I know for a fucking fact that you probably have some really good Afghan refugee friends that grew up in Pakistan as well, so don't give me that shit.

Still
Doesnt it hurt to read such a thing like that?
I mean we can keep the children as our own.

Make them responsible into our own society, its a huge plus for us if we were able to do that.

Its sad, still.
We need to not expect any returns for favors. Neiki kr dariya mein daal.

Yaar PN, meray saath kyu jaazbati ho re ho? Har banday ki apni soch he. My experience with Afghans has been limited to South Punjab from Multan to RYK. All the ones I met were nice, so can you blame me If I hold this view?

Trust me, If anyone were to try to hurt a Pakistani, I consider them an enemy. Muslim or non-Muslim. But yaar ye ghareebo ko tang kar ke ky milnay wala he?

Oh well. Apparently, I've painted a mark on my back here. You know how much I hated Sikhs and Hindus on this forum. I got to the point where instead of hate, I just started feeling bad for them. Same is the case with the Afghans. And I know for a fucking fact that you probably have some really good Afghan refugee friends that grew up in Pakistan as well, so don't give me that shit.

Than again that 1 guy born ,raised ,educated and running a construction business isn't really an example for millions of Pak hating Afghanis.

Baray Bhai Mazak tha Mafi kalami lelen.

We had this lady working in our house and she was Pashtun. She would come and make food for my uncle because his wife is Ukranian and always leaves Pakistan during summer time because it is too hot for her. He would have nobody to cook for him, so she would come in the morning and make handi.

When I was younger, I got really mad at my uncle and was very angry. I was kicking things in the veranda and acting like an irrational teenager. She came out from kitchen and was like, oy dimagh kharab ho gaya? So when I saw her I cooled down, because she was not part of my family. Apparently she heard the entire argument me and my uncle had. She told me to come sit next to her on charpai. She said 'beta, sher woh ne hota jo ghussa karta he, sher wo hota he jo ghussay ko kaabu karta he'.

I instantly cooled down and thought about her words. Those were words of wisdom. Ghussa to kamzor insaan karta he. Sochna kahbi es baray me. Jo badla bhi leta he woh tanday dimagh se leta he. :D

We had this lady working in our house and she was Pashtun. She would come and make food for my uncle because his wife is Ukranian and always leaves Pakistan during summer time because it is too hot for her. He would have nobody to cook for him, so she would come in the morning and make handi.

When I was younger, I got really mad at my uncle and was very angry. I was kicking things in the veranda and acting like an irrational teenager. She came out from kitchen and was like, oy dimagh kharab ho gaya? So when I saw her I cooled down, because she was not part of my family. Apparently she heard the entire argument me and my uncle had. She told me to come sit next to her on charpai. She said 'beta, sher woh ne hota jo ghussa karta he, sher wo hota he jo ghussay ko kaabu karta he'.

I instantly cooled down and thought about her words. Those were words of wisdom. Ghussa to kamzor insaan karta he. Sochna kahbi es baray me. Jo badla bhi leta he woh tanday dimagh se leta he. :D
Wow you cussed me for going out of topic but your just a big hypocrite yourself and from your dislikes i can tell you aint liked much.

Wow you cussed me for going out of topic but your just a big hypocrite yourself and from your dislikes i can tell you aint liked much.

Hain?

When did I swear at you bro? o_O

If I did I apologize, but I honestly don't recall cussing you.

Baray bhai, ap k hidden points me samjh gaya hun, apko choti c khushi de kar hamein bhi khushi hui.

My friend you can catch more bees with honey. Don't ever think that kindness is a weakness. In fact kindness is one of the most powerful virtues a human being can have. :)
Yes true but to let kindess be used as leverage against oneself is utterly foolish.

There is a saying ".. cruel to be kind"...

It is only people like you who made it a 'past ' , our proohet saww can never be wrong . When he says muslims are brothers and one nation then it indeed is true but due to arrogance of muslims and dividing themselves in nations, races , castes etc , we're not feeling it anymore .

Prophet muhammad saww said :
Truly The Faithful Are To One Another Like Components Of A Building—Each Part Supports The Other.

We pakistanis are brothers of Afghans and we've supported them as said in this hadith .

ـه prophet muhammad saww also said :

He Has Weak Faith Until That Person

Loves For His Brother What He Loves For Himself.

Bukhari.

Please next time , do not resort attacking on muslim brotherhood . This brotherhood exists , it always existed , it's existing and will always exist but it has to wake up and in sha Allah it'll wake up one day .

Show kindness , show humility, show patience , show tolerance , show love and all afghanistan will be yours . Not afghanistan but all arab , all europe will be yours .
Muslim ummah s in sad state today , we're hating each other and our hindu and christian companions are laughing at us . Have you seen any christian or hindu nations hating each other like this ? What's wrong with us . Plz wake up ummah . You're ummah of Nabi Muhammad saww , you're obliged to love each other , tolerate each other .

Plz don't mislead our generation by calling muslim brotherhood as dead .
And blah blah.. :o::o::o::o:

It is only people like you who made it a 'past ' , our proohet saww can never be wrong . When he says muslims are brothers and one nation then it indeed is true but due to arrogance of muslims and dividing themselves in nations, races , castes etc , we're not feeling it anymore .

Prophet muhammad saww said :
Truly The Faithful Are To One Another Like Components Of A Building—Each Part Supports The Other.

We pakistanis are brothers of Afghans and we've supported them as said in this hadith .

ـه prophet muhammad saww also said :

He Has Weak Faith Until That Person

Loves For His Brother What He Loves For Himself.

Bukhari.

Please next time , do not resort attacking on muslim brotherhood . This brotherhood exists , it always existed , it's existing and will always exist but it has to wake up and in sha Allah it'll wake up one day .

Show kindness , show humility, show patience , show tolerance , show love and all afghanistan will be yours . Not afghanistan but all arab , all europe will be yours .
Muslim ummah s in sad state today , we're hating each other and our hindu and christian companions are laughing at us . Have you seen any christian or hindu nations hating each other like this ? What's wrong with us . Plz wake up ummah . You're ummah of Nabi Muhammad saww , you're obliged to love each other , tolerate each other .

Plz don't mislead our generation by calling muslim brotherhood as dead .
Keep living in fantasies.. I can't help such people anymore..suits you all..

Afghanistan was the only country in the World to reject Pakistan's Independence in the UN.

Pakistan should not be holding a SINGLE Afghan refugee .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom