What's new

Afghan children returning from Pakistan risk early marriage, child labour

Muslim brotherhood was past ...

It is only people like you who made it a 'past ' , our proohet saww can never be wrong . When he says muslims are brothers and one nation then it indeed is true but due to arrogance of muslims and dividing themselves in nations, races , castes etc , we're not feeling it anymore .

Prophet muhammad saww said :
Truly The Faithful Are To One Another Like Components Of A Building—Each Part Supports The Other.

We pakistanis are brothers of Afghans and we've supported them as said in this hadith .

ـه prophet muhammad saww also said :

He Has Weak Faith Until That Person

Loves For His Brother What He Loves For Himself.

Bukhari.

Please next time , do not resort attacking on muslim brotherhood . This brotherhood exists , it always existed , it's existing and will always exist but it has to wake up and in sha Allah it'll wake up one day .

Show kindness , show humility, show patience , show tolerance , show love and all afghanistan will be yours . Not afghanistan but all arab , all europe will be yours .
Muslim ummah s in sad state today , we're hating each other and our hindu and christian companions are laughing at us . Have you seen any christian or hindu nations hating each other like this ? What's wrong with us . Plz wake up ummah . You're ummah of Nabi Muhammad saww , you're obliged to love each other , tolerate each other .

Plz don't mislead our generation by calling muslim brotherhood as dead .

Last edited:
May Allah subhanu help them , ya Allah subhanu give me chance to help these poor , . . My heart bleeds seeing the first pic of poor jobless father holding his three children looking so helpless .

How can you be so hard heart ?

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "If you love the poor and bring them near you. . .God will bring you near Him on the Day of Resurrection." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 1376

The Prophet also said: "The people before you were destroyed because they inflicted legal punishments on the poor and forgave the rich."- Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 8, Hadith 778

May Allah subhanu help them , ya Allah subhanu give me chance to help these poor , . . My heart bleeds seeing the first pic of poor jobless father holding his three children looking so helpless .

How can you be so hard heart ?

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "If you love the poor and bring them near you. . .God will bring you near Him on the Day of Resurrection." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 1376

The Prophet also said: "The people before you were destroyed because they inflicted legal punishments on the poor and forgave the rich."- Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 8, Hadith 778
How cute do you know how many pakistani children are malnourished and do you know how many are stunned and do you know the poverty rate in pakistan? We should fix our problems first instead of helping some ungrateful bacha baziz's.

How cute do you know how many pakistani children are malnourished and do you know how many are stunned and do you know the poverty rate in pakistan? We should fix our problems first instead of helping some ungrateful bacha baziz's.

Poor are poor . They've no nation .
I'm not asking you to give money and food to afghan kids and ignoring our kids .
But it would've been nice if we kept them until they got a good earning for life .

If the time , we spent on hating them was spent on those politicians who stole and corrupted our money , pakistan would've defeated hunger .

whats even more sad is that we lost so many little angels of APS due to these "Muslim Brothers"
Poor are poor . They've no nation .
I'm not asking you to give money and food to afghan kids and ignoring our kids .
But it would've been nice if we kept them until they got a good earning for life .

If the time , we spent on hating them was spent on those politicians who stole and corrupted our money , pakistan would've defeated hunger .
Yeah lets keep them and let there parents bomb our buildings and people and rape and loot and our cities and homes and spread vile disease like polio around.:agree:

Also our main focus should be looking after our people and developing our nation.

Yeah lets keep them and let there parents bomb our buildings and people and rape and loot and our cities and homes and spread vile disease like polio around.:agree:

Okay don't keep them but there's no need to insult poor and falsely accuse them of rape and diseases .
Just because you are living a clean luxurious life in punjab and you wear pant shirt , there's no need to look down on those who has not got your life .

Okay don't keep them but there's no need to insult poor and falsely accuse them of rape and diseases .
Just because you are living a clean luxurious life in punjab and you wear pant shirt , there's no need to look down on those who has not got your life .
I was actually born and raised in england and my parents are not punjabi but from azad kashmir and its because of the afghans polio spread and the spread of hashish and gun culture in pakistan.

Muhajjir benefit our country greatly and i have nothing against poor people and i am all for rohingers coming into our country but those dirty afghans need to leave.

Also our main focus should be looking after our people and developing our nation.

Indeed it should be . But we' should have sympathy for other poor too .
If not help them , at least be respectful .

I know them , I've seen most of them collecting garbage to continue their survival in pakistan. I've seen them loving pakistan and helping our pakistanI people , I've seen their generation flying pakistani flags on independence day here . All afghans aren't bad .

Indeed it should be . But we' should have sympathy for other poor too .
If not help them , at least be respectful .

I know them , I've seen most of them collecting garbage to continue their survival in pakistan. I've seen them loving pakistan and helping our pakistanI people , I've seen their generation flying pakistani flags on independence day here . All afghans aren't bad .
Muhajjir benefit our country greatly and i have nothing against poor people and i am all for rohingers coming into our country but those dirty afghans need to leave.You are so naive i have seen pictures of babies dying tharpakar and balochistan we should be helping them and south punjab is just as poor.

And when racist arabs of qatar and lebonan call you 'dirty pakistanis', then why do you feel bad ?
There is a difference pakistani's come there legally to work and send back money home and by doing this it benefits pakistan and its people.

well we r thinking on the basis of nationalism we shud think as a muslims that we shud help these kids
A Muslim father's first priority is HIS children, especially when they are wayward, sick and ignorant.
There is no point in looking after your neighbours children, when your own are in need, especially when your neighbour is hurting you.

Muhajjir benefit our country greatly and i have nothing against poor people and i am all for rohingers coming into our country but those dirty afghans need to leave.You are so naive i have seen pictures of babies dying tharpakar and balochistan we should be helping them and south punjab is just as poor.

'We should be helping them ' .. but question is , ARE WE ?
Sindh government has turned blind eyes on these kids dying tharparkar.

They're busy in looting our money .
We should be beating these black corrupt snakes if we truly want to help these kids .

We should be beating these black corrupt snakes if we truly want to help these kids .
Then instead of helping those pesky refugees we should help our countrymen your argument is invalid.

App logh itnay quam-parast ho ge, ke insaaniyat ko bhool kar bachon ko bhi ne baksh te. I'm sad to be a Pakistani for the first time in my life because of the members of this forum.

Lanaat he app sub par jo esi soch rakhtay ho.

No one is disputing that we have corruption in our country. Yes, we also need to take care of corrupt leaders, but we also need to tackle the Afghan problem which is becoming a real security headache. Afghans have behaved like leeches. They have not appreciated Pakistan's support and have instead resorted to terrorism and scapegoating Pakistan. It is over now. Afghans should pack their bags and find another place. We feel for the children, but they should look to Ghani and India. Ghani and India can help them. Pakistan is done helping Afghans.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom