What's new

Advisor to Iran’s Ali Khamenei meets Jammu & Kashmir CM

Hi,

This is what I meant by How the tactic has failed.

And trust me when I say this AFSPA will never be removed

The progress curve is good so far, so the pointers are positive isn't it ? almost non-existent insurgency, better economic and social development. So, for the sake of people of Kashmir, I'm optimistic here.

The day, India finally repeals AFSPA, is the day India finally wins.

Hi,

What Rest of religion does or does not. doesnt matter.

When the religion clearly states that you cant behead someone, you cant kill woman and children.

They are anything but Islamic.

and by the way how much do you know about Islam ? that you claim to paint it as such

There are extremists in every religion. .yours is no different. .denying it does not make any difference, they will keep doing what they do jam the name of Islam.

what are the Saudis - the center of islam doing by beheading then including women?.

I know the consequences of Islam, millions killed.

These figures are a rough estimate of the death of non-Muslims by the political act of jihad.

Africa
Thomas Sowell [Thomas Sowell, Race and Culture, BasicBooks, 1994, p. 188] estimates that 11 million slaves were shipped across the Atlantic and 14 million were sent to the Islamic nations of North Africa and the Middle East. For every slave captured many others died. Estimates of this collateral damage vary. The renowned missionary David Livingstone estimated that for every slave who reached a plantation, five others were killed in the initial raid or died of illness and privation on the forced march.[Woman’s Presbyterian Board of Missions, David Livingstone, p. 62, 1888] Those who were left behind were the very young, the weak, the sick and the old. These soon died since the main providers had been killed or enslaved. So, for 25 million slaves delivered to the market, we have an estimated death of about 120 million people. Islam ran the wholesale slave trade in Africa.
120 million Africans

Christians
The number of Christians martyred by Islam is 9 million [David B. Barrett, Todd M. Johnson, World Christian Trends AD 30-AD 2200, William Carey Library, 2001, p. 230, table 4-10] . A rough estimate by Raphael Moore in History of Asia Minor is that another 50 million died in wars by jihad. So counting the million African Christians killed in the 20th century we have:
60 million Christians

Hindus
Koenard Elst in Negationism in India gives an estimate of 80 million Hindus killed in the total jihad against India. [Koenard Elst, Negationism in India, Voice of India, New Delhi, 2002, pg. 34.] The country of India today is only half the size of ancient India, due to jihad. The mountains near India are called the Hindu Kush, meaning the “funeral pyre of the Hindus.”
80 million Hindus

Buddhists
Buddhists do not keep up with the history of war. Keep in mind that in jihad only Christians and Jews were allowed to survive as dhimmis (servants to Islam) everyone else had to convert or die. Jihad killed the Buddhists in Turkey, Afghanistan, along the Silk Route, and in India. The total is roughly 10 million. [David B. Barrett, Todd M. Johnson, World Christian Trends AD 30-AD 2200, William Carey Library, 2001, p. 230, table 4-1.] 10 million Buddhists

Jews
Oddly enough there were not enough Jews killed in jihad to significantly affect the totals of the Great Annihilation. The jihad in Arabia was 100 percent effective, but the numbers were in the thousands, not millions. After that, the Jews submitted and became the dhimmis (servants and second class citizens) of Islam and did not have geographic political power.

This gives a rough estimate of 270 million killed by jihad.

Tears of Jihad - Political Islam

Be headings, killings are nothing new.

The progress curve is good so far, so the pointers are positive isn't it ? almost non-existent insurgency, better economic and social development. So, for the sake of people of Kashmir, I'm optimistic here.

The day, India finally repeals AFSPA, is the day India finally wins.
Hi,

This all sounds so like a fairy tale. You see when plenty of reports and news suggests otherwise, of wjat Indian forces are doing.

THE AFSPA is ugly proof of one such poliy adopted by India on Kashmir

There are extremists in every religion. .yours is no different. .denying it does not make any difference, they will keep doing what they do jam the name of Islam.

what are the Saudis - the center of islam doing by beheading then including women?.

I know the consequences of Islam, millions killed.

These figures are a rough estimate of the death of non-Muslims by the political act of jihad.

Africa
Thomas Sowell [Thomas Sowell, Race and Culture, BasicBooks, 1994, p. 188] estimates that 11 million slaves were shipped across the Atlantic and 14 million were sent to the Islamic nations of North Africa and the Middle East. For every slave captured many others died. Estimates of this collateral damage vary. The renowned missionary David Livingstone estimated that for every slave who reached a plantation, five others were killed in the initial raid or died of illness and privation on the forced march.[Woman’s Presbyterian Board of Missions, David Livingstone, p. 62, 1888] Those who were left behind were the very young, the weak, the sick and the old. These soon died since the main providers had been killed or enslaved. So, for 25 million slaves delivered to the market, we have an estimated death of about 120 million people. Islam ran the wholesale slave trade in Africa.
120 million Africans

Christians
The number of Christians martyred by Islam is 9 million [David B. Barrett, Todd M. Johnson, World Christian Trends AD 30-AD 2200, William Carey Library, 2001, p. 230, table 4-10] . A rough estimate by Raphael Moore in History of Asia Minor is that another 50 million died in wars by jihad. So counting the million African Christians killed in the 20th century we have:
60 million Christians

Hindus
Koenard Elst in Negationism in India gives an estimate of 80 million Hindus killed in the total jihad against India. [Koenard Elst, Negationism in India, Voice of India, New Delhi, 2002, pg. 34.] The country of India today is only half the size of ancient India, due to jihad. The mountains near India are called the Hindu Kush, meaning the “funeral pyre of the Hindus.”
80 million Hindus

Buddhists
Buddhists do not keep up with the history of war. Keep in mind that in jihad only Christians and Jews were allowed to survive as dhimmis (servants to Islam) everyone else had to convert or die. Jihad killed the Buddhists in Turkey, Afghanistan, along the Silk Route, and in India. The total is roughly 10 million. [David B. Barrett, Todd M. Johnson, World Christian Trends AD 30-AD 2200, William Carey Library, 2001, p. 230, table 4-1.] 10 million Buddhists

Jews
Oddly enough there were not enough Jews killed in jihad to significantly affect the totals of the Great Annihilation. The jihad in Arabia was 100 percent effective, but the numbers were in the thousands, not millions. After that, the Jews submitted and became the dhimmis (servants and second class citizens) of Islam and did not have geographic political power.

This gives a rough estimate of 270 million killed by jihad.

Tears of Jihad - Political Islam

Be headings, killings are nothing new.
Hi,

How much do you know if ISlam by the way ?

Beheading innocent people, raoing and pillaging, Calinng tha eid prayers and taraweeh are non-Islamic

Hi,

This all sounds so like a fairy tale. You see when plenty of reports and news suggests otherwise, of wjat Indian forces are doing.

Hi,

How much do you know if ISlam by the way ?

Beheading innocent people, raoing and pillaging, Calinng tha eid prayers and taraweeh are non-Islamic

All part and parcel in the name of Islam. The invading forces did all that in the name of spreading religion from the beginning. . .This what the taliban did in Afghanistan. .This what the boko Haram does in Africa in the name of Islam. .This is what aq does in the world in the name of Islam. .This what isis does in the name of Islam.

All part and parcel in the name of Islam. The invading forces did all that in the name of spreading religion from the beginning. . .This what the taliban did in Afghanistan. .This what the boko Haram does in Africa in the name of Islam. .This is what aq does in the world in the name of Islam. .This what isis does in the name of Islam.
Hi,

So If a student of mechanics comes to Chemistry class and starts experimenting with Chemicals , does that make him a student of Chemistry???

And do tell, since you claim to know more about Islam, what ISIS or any other terrorist organisation have done that actually fits in the Islam

Hi,

So If a student of mechanics comes to Chemistry class and starts experimenting with Chemicals , does that make him a student of Chemistry???

And do tell, since you claim to know more about Islam, what ISIS or any other terrorist organisation have done that actually fits in the Islam

You should get in touch with an isis proponent and argue with him..As far as I am concerned they are doing what muslims have done over the centuries when killing millions. .The reason why none are surprised by their actions..just revolted as our ancestors would have felt by their presence.

The reason why most countries are afraid of their increasing population in their respective countries.

Hi,

Yeah well, I cannot help much with the 'sounding' part. If you knew how it was back in the 90s and how it is now, you would have understood the difference. Anyways, only Pakistan is to be blamed for the situation. If Pakistan wanted Kashmir so dearly then should have gone for the plebiscite when India had given the chance. Lost opportunity now.
One thing is very much clear, independence for Kashmiris, Pakistan does not really care about that.
Also, AFSPA is evil, but it is necessary evil.

You should get in touch with an isis proponent and argue with him..As far as I am concerned they are doing what muslims have done over the centuries when killing millions. .The reason why none are surprised.
Hi,

Why should I ? You are the one is arguing here and claiming it as Islam

They don't claim something you are not aware of it !
by giving stupid and illogical examples.

Yeah well, I cannot help much with the 'sounding' part. If you knew how it was back in the 90s and how it is now, you would have understood the difference. Anyways, only Pakistan is to be blamed for the situation. If Pakistan wanted Kashmir so dearly then should have gone for the plebiscite when India had given the chance. Lost opportunity now.

Also, AFSPA is evil, but it is necessary evil.
HI,

A typical Indian biased view.

And India never carried out the UN plebiscite did it ?

Hi,

Why should I ? You are the one is arguing here and claiming it as Islam

They don't claim something you are not aware of it !
by giving stupid and illogical examples.

HI,

How can it be illogical or stupid when it's actually happening in most countries?.

For me isis is part and parcel..you denying it does not change anybody's mind..If you need to know what drives them..You need to argue with them. I gave you my point of view which is driven by fact and what's happening.

How can it be illogical or stupid when it's actually happening in most countries?.

For me isis is part and parcel..you denying it does not change anybody's mind..If you need to know what drives them..You need to argue with them. I gave you my point of view which is driven by fact and what's happening.
Hi,

No your argument is based around stupid logic like just because it is happening everywhere it means it is that.

Doesn't make any sense. Its your hatred that you choose to think in that particular manner.

You still haven't answered my question of What part ot duty of Islam Isis is doing ?

There is no bias here.. You will have to get acquainted with the history and proper information here. Have you ever read UNSC Resolution 47 A ?

It clearly states, beyond any doubt that Pakistan will have to vacate the tribal militia and the occupied land of Kashmir, hand it over back to India, which will maintain a security force to maintain law & order, for plebiscite to be held. Pakistan never fulfilled the primary condition now, did it ? Also, contrary to what many Pakistanis falsely believe, it was actually Nehru, who had gone to UN for a resolution.

Source

There is no bias here.. You will have to get acquainted with the history and proper information here. Have you ever read UNSC Resolution 47 A ?

It clearly states, beyond any doubt that Pakistan will have to vacate the tribal militia and the occupied land of Kashmir, hand it over back to India, which will maintain a security force to maintain law & order, for plebiscite to be held. Pakistan never fulfilled the primary condition now, did it ? Also, contrary to what many Pakistanis falsely believe, it was actually Nehru, who had gone to UN for a resolution.

Source

Hi,

Well Clearly after the Fall of Hyderabad and failure on UN to take notice of it Is the very reason why the terms couldn't be agreed to.

Plus there was a massive trust deficit Btw both. So Blaming Pakistan entirely for that mater, clearly shows the biased opinion

Hi,

No your argument is based around stupid logic like just because it is happening everywhere it means it is that.

Doesn't make any sense. Its your hatred that you choose to think in that particular manner.

You still haven't answered my question of What part ot duty of Islam Isis is doing ?

Do you hate the ttp..If so. Should I call you stupid and hatred filled?

My hatred is driven by the consequences of your extremists..For the killings and the genocides they perpetrated. .don't ask me to like terrorist scum.

Islamic caliphate, Islamic global jihad. .Islamic Shariah. .Islamic apocalypse and an Islamic army awaiting the arrival of the last prophet..establishing korasan...a muslim army to defeat the infidels and to extend Islamic state from spain to china. To bring back the glory days (sic) of Islam.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has been its leader since May 2010, on July 5 of last year, he stepped into the pulpit of the Great Mosque of al-Nuri in Mosul, to deliver a Ramadan sermon as the first caliph in generations—upgrading his resolution from grainy to high-definition, and his position from hunted guerrilla to commander of all Muslims. The inflow of jihadists that followed, from around the world, was unprecedented in its pace and volume, and is continuing.
The Islamic State, also known as the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS), follows a distinctive variety of Islam whose beliefs about the path to the Day of Judgment matter to its strategy.

The reality is that the Islamic State is Islamic. Very Islamic. Yes, it has attracted psychopaths and adventure seekers, drawn largely from the disaffected populations of the Middle East and Europe. But the religion preached by its most ardent followers derives from coherent and even learned interpretations of Islam.

Virtually every major decision and law promulgated by the Islamic State adheres to what it calls, in its press and pronouncements, and on its billboards, license plates, stationery, and coins, “the Prophetic methodology,” which means following the prophecy and example of Muhammad, in punctilious detail. Muslims can reject the Islamic State; nearly all do. But pretending that it isn’t actually a religious, millenarian group is wrong.

ISIS is a Salafist-jihadi Islamic organization, part of the Sunni Islamic extremist faction which seeks to restore early Islam’s days of glory through jihad, a holy war directed against internal and external enemies. The Salafist movement perceives the time of the Prophet Muhammad as ideal and the first Caliphs who succeeded him as role models (the Arabic word Salaf means ancestor or first generation). The modern Salafist movement began in Egypt, a result of the desire to purify Islam of its flaws and return to what was perceived as the Golden Age of Islam.

Initially, the Salafist movement focused on religious studies and the winning of hearts and minds (da‘wah) as a way of creating an Islamic society and a state ruled by Islamic law. However, within the Salafi movement an extremist faction called Salafiyya Jihadiyya (i.e., jihadi Salafism) developed, from which Al-Qaeda and the global jihad organizations, including ISIS, have emerged. An ideologically important contribution to the development of the movement was made by Sayyid Qutb (1906-1966), an Egyptian ideologue whose ideas inspired the establishment of Islamic organizations that supported violent struggle (including the Egyptian Islamic Jihad, led by Ayman al-Zawahiri, Bin Laden’s successor as leader of Al-Qaeda).

From a Salafist-jihadi perspective, Muslims must strive to disseminate and implement Islam in all areas of life by liberating the lands of Islam from other cultures (especially Western culture) through jihad (holy war), which is perceived as the personal duty (fard ‘ayn) of every Muslim. Thus Muslim must fight the enemies of Islam through violent and uncompromising military struggle. Moreover, according to the Salafist-jihadi perception, the enemies of Islam are not only external (mainly the US and the West), but also Arab regimes that cooperate with the West or secular Arab regimes that are considered “infidel.” Therefore, according to Salafist jihadists, Islamic religious law justifies overthrowing them.

Don't worry you are also on that index... A Supa powa shithole in reality .. But on the Internet you guys are controlling the entire Fukin world... Meanwhile thousands of your kind dies each day due to issues like starvation,suicides,sanitation etx..

My advice , your aren't worth it.

As for Pak's economy ... What would an idiot like yourself know about that? Why don't you go through some international sources that are pointing out positives wrt Paks economy ... But than again who am I talkin to ...
AS for as pak economy i hqve only seen one prediction that it is growing 4% per year and it is begging for aid and increasing its debt also yesterday there was news on express tribune that your debt are riaing so can you tell me what are you trying to imply buddy.
Also need to drag india in failed states lists
We are happy not to be in that lists thanks to the partition.

Do you hate the ttp..If so. Should I call you stupid and hatred filled?

My hatred is driven by the consequences of your extremists..For the killings and the genocides they perpetrated. .don't ask me to like terrorist scum.

Islamic caliphate, Islamic global jihad. .Islamic Shariah. .Islamic apocalypse and an Islamic army awaiting the arrival of the last prophet..establishing korasan...a muslim army to defeat the infidels and to extend Islamic state from spain to china. To bring back the glory days (sic) of Islam.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has been its leader since May 2010, but until last summer, his most recent known appearance on film was a grainy mug shot from a stay in U.S. captivity at Camp Bucca during the occupation of Iraq. Then, on July 5 of last year, he stepped into the pulpit of the Great Mosque of al-Nuri in Mosul, to deliver a Ramadan sermon as the first caliph in generations—upgrading his resolution from grainy to high-definition, and his position from hunted guerrilla to commander of all Muslims. The inflow of jihadists that followed, from around the world, was unprecedented in its pace and volume, and is continuing.
The Islamic State, also known as the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS), follows a distinctive variety of Islam whose beliefs about the path to the Day of Judgment matter to its strategy.

The reality is that the Islamic State is Islamic. Very Islamic. Yes, it has attracted psychopaths and adventure seekers, drawn largely from the disaffected populations of the Middle East and Europe. But the religion preached by its most ardent followers derives from coherent and even learned interpretations of Islam.

Virtually every major decision and law promulgated by the Islamic State adheres to what it calls, in its press and pronouncements, and on its billboards, license plates, stationery, and coins, “the Prophetic methodology,” which means following the prophecy and example of Muhammad, in punctilious detail. Muslims can reject the Islamic State; nearly all do. But pretending that it isn’t actually a religious, millenarian group is wrong.

ISIS is a Salafist-jihadi Islamic organization, part of the Sunni Islamic extremist faction which seeks to restore early Islam’s days of glory through jihad, a holy war directed against internal and external enemies. The Salafist movement perceives the time of the Prophet Muhammad as ideal and the first Caliphs who succeeded him as role models (the Arabic word Salaf means ancestor or first generation). The modern Salafist movement began in Egypt, a result of the desire to purify Islam of its flaws and return to what was perceived as the Golden Age of Islam.

Initially, the Salafist movement focused on religious studies and the winning of hearts and minds (da‘wah) as a way of creating an Islamic society and a state ruled by Islamic law. However, within the Salafi movement an extremist faction called Salafiyya Jihadiyya (i.e., jihadi Salafism) developed, from which Al-Qaeda and the global jihad organizations, including ISIS, have emerged. An ideologically important contribution to the development of the movement was made by Sayyid Qutb (1906-1966), an Egyptian ideologue whose ideas inspired the establishment of Islamic organizations that supported violent struggle (including the Egyptian Islamic Jihad, led by Ayman al-Zawahiri, Bin Laden’s successor as leader of Al-Qaeda).

From a Salafist-jihadi perspective, Muslims must strive to disseminate and implement Islam in all areas of life by liberating the lands of Islam from other cultures (especially Western culture) through jihad (holy war), which is perceived as the personal duty (fard ‘ayn) of every Muslim. Thus Muslim must fight the enemies of Islam through violent and uncompromising military struggle. Moreover, according to the Salafist-jihadi perception, the enemies of Islam are not only external (mainly the US and the West), but also Arab regimes that cooperate with the West or secular Arab regimes that are considered “infidel.” Therefore, according to Salafist jihadists, Islamic religious law justifies overthrowing them.

HI,

My question is still remains unanswered, What part of ISIS adhere to ISlamic teaching ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom