What's new

Advisor to Iran’s Ali Khamenei meets Jammu & Kashmir CM

Hi,

You keep on constantly change the tide of the subject every time your one-sided opinion is debunked.

It wasn't invaded after the fall of Hyderabad, India couldn't be trusted with Kashmir. The fact that local Population was Muslim and Maharaja Hindu> Kashmir was never given a proper chance to Air its view regarding the accession

You have a wrong notion there. India did not invade Hyderabad because it was Muslim. You paint the World black & white in terms of religion does not mean the World in general and India in particular does the same.

As per the Mountbatten plan, it was clearly stated that the princely states had the right to accede to whichever dominion they choose. The Maharaja of Kashmir exercised his rights there. There would have been a plebiscite anyways in Kashmir if things were allowed to take their own course. Pakistan jumped the gun, tried to take it by force and messed it up for themselves.

You have a wrong notion there. India did not invade Hyderabad because it was Muslim. You paint the World black & white in terms of religion does not mean the World in general and India in particular does the same.

As per the Mountbatten plan, it was clearly stated that the princely states had the right to accede to whichever dominion they choose. The Maharaja of Kashmir exercised his rights there. There would have been a plebiscite anyways in Kashmir if things were allowed to take their own course. Pakistan jumped the gun, tried to take it by force and messed it up for themselves.
Hi,

No, I dont it potry it as such. Their was a choice either to join to leave based around common vote, Before that vote could take place Indian army surrounded Hyderabad, If things were going right, Then Kashmir would have been solved peacefully but India choose not to< it was never interested in first place.

Hi,

No, I dont it potry it as such. Their was a choice either to join to leave based around common vote, Before that vote could take place Indian army surrounded Hyderabad, If things were going right, Then Kashmir would have been solved peacefully but India choose not to< it was never interested in first place.

Hyderabad was not joining any dominion. You should know about who and what Nizam was first. then probably we can talk about that too.

Also, if you think attacking Kashmir with militia force back in October 1947 was the peaceful way of resolving it with India, then I don't think you will find much takers for your version of peace there.

Hyderabad was not joining any dominion. You should know about who and what Nizam was first. then probably we can talk about that too.

Also, if you think attacking Kashmir with militia force back in October 1947 was the peaceful way of resolving it with India, then I don't think you will find much takers for your version of peace there.
Hi,

It wasn't attacking Kashmir ! More like due to Acute trust deficit, Blaming one part entirely shows your clear biased opinion.

Hi,

It wasn't attacking Kashmir ! More like due to Acute trust deficit, Blaming one part entirely shows your clear biased opinion.
I understand you are trying to argue for argument's sake there, but now it is verging absurdity.
You are not the first one visiting that part of history and you saying so does not change the history.

Okay, I think it's about time, you summarize your take in a few points.

I understand you are trying to argue for argument's sake there, but now it is verging absurdity.
You are not the first one visiting that part of history and you saying so does not change the history.

Okay, I think it's about time, you summarize your take in a few points.
Hi,

I am not, Sir. You on the other hand seems to have hatred in your judgement, which is quite evident In your posts when you entirely blame Pakistan !

A typical Indian response

Hi,

I am not, Sir. You on the other hand seems to have hatred in your judgement, which is quite evident In your posts when you entirely blame Pakistan !

A typical Indian response

Seriously, if you were thinking I have been talking to you all this time just to show my hatred, then you are gravely mistaken. Let me make it clear to you beyond any doubt, I have absolutely nothing against you or the people of Pakistan.

I was just pragmatic. Did I use any abusive words with you ?

My dear friend, if you think anybody who disagrees with you has hatred towards you then you will be left with very less people you would be able to call friends. :)

Indian trying to use Shia as pawn. Plus Iranian goes to Kashmir has some link with " Shah Hamdan " . Plus Kashmir is turning its face, its turning into war for WATER. India already dried out Pakistani rivers by diverting water flow toward Indian lands.

Blame pak for indus basin treaty. Traitors did the indus basin treaty,

without this treaty india could not divert the waters. it was illegal for india as per international but Pak shameless traitors make it legal and gave a lot to india.

Pak permit india to steal water and now cry foul.

When Indus Basin Treaty was signed, in those days it was said that occupied Kashmir is sold out to india and will never join pak so the distribution of water is decided thru indus basin.

It is very hard the Saudi fed, misled and ignorant generation could understand, they are thick headed.

Asking India to build a port in Iran is something very strategic. Asking India to invest billions of dollars in its oil field is strategic. Asking India to make Iran India's gateway to west asia, central asia and middle east is strategic.

these are fancy talks. Saudi Led India will never do, but will waste decades like Russia.

Seriously, if you were thinking I have been talking to you all this time just to show my hatred, then you are gravely mistaken. Let me make it clear to you beyond any doubt, I have absolutely nothing against you or the people of Pakistan.

I was just pragmatic. Did I use any abusive words with you ?

My dear friend, if you think anybody who disagrees with you has hatred towards you then you will be left with very less people you would be able to call friends. :)
Hi,

The biased view is apparent by putting the entire blame on one party, without reading and understanding, other parties legitimate concerns.

Talk failed due to one reason or the other, But then Second party refused to hold further talk, You stopped, we stopped.

That doest matter, extra judicial killings are taking place AFPSMA is in place and we will continue to see rebels and Indian and Pakistan having Huge armies, using up precious resources. And even with that so much amount of resources pouring to artificially keep it attached, it has all but failed, locals will never embrace the oppression

Blame pak for indus basin treaty. Traitors did the indus basin treaty,

without this treaty india could not divert the waters. it was illegal for india as per international but Pak shameless traitors make it legal and gave a lot to india.

Pak permit india to steal water and now cry foul.

When Indus Basin Treaty was signed, in those days it was said that occupied Kashmir is sold out to india and will never join pak so the distribution of water is decided thru indus basin.

It is very hard the Saudi fed, misled and ignorant generation could understand, they are thick headed.

these are fancy talks. Saudi Led India will never do, but will waste decades like Russia.
HI,

Soi why did the advisor to Imam went to KAShmir, have they forgotten their Islamic duty ?

Hmmm... Interesting piece of news. Kashmir has good number of Shias. In Pakistani part, Shias are being harassed by the usual suspects. With ISIS flags ( along with LeT and AQ flags ) being displayed in protests in our Kashmir, Shias have a reason to get worried. Iranian leadership may play a really constructive role here.

All over Pak, the state led wahabis slaughter the Shias but do not Kill in Kashmir. This is another secret and proof who is behind this all. wahabi state terrorist love Pakistani Kashmiri shias and hate others. :lol:

India must stop state support to Wahabis.

so Mullah accepted slave of Indian establishment and puppets true rulers of Kashmir? Mullah are worst then Satan..

this says the wahabi indian satanic dagga.

Seriously :what:? Pot calling kettle black, pakistan has to be reminded about its saintly role in in kashmir,afghanistan and bangladesh.:omghaha:

this is not the fault of Pakistan but the Indian wahabi daggas who rule over pak.

Had Jinnah remained alive. Kashmir would be in Pak today. these thick headed brutal indian daggas doomed Kashmir.

Last edited:
Hi,

The biased view is apparent by putting the entire blame on one party, without reading and understanding, other parties legitimate concerns.

Talk failed due to one reason or the other, But then Second party refused to hold further talk, You stopped, we stopped.

That doest matter, extra judicial killings are taking place AFPSMA is in place and we will continue to see rebels and Indian and Pakistan having Huge armies, using up precious resources. And even with that so much amount of resources pouring to artificially keep it attached, it has all but failed, locals will never embrace the oppression
Talks get halted due to terrorism. Nobody is going to talk to you if terrorists from your country come and kill hundreds of innocents in Mumbai. Instead India will be blocking your economic and military resources, which India is doing presently.

We had land related issues with Bangladesh too. Recently we resolved them as well. It could be done because people at both sides of the border were sincere about it.

And don't worry about AFSPA, it will be repealed as well, when the terrorism comes to and end in Kashmir. We are quite close to it.

Hi,

HI,

Soi why did the advisor to Imam went to KAShmir, have they forgotten their Islamic duty ?
Whats Islamic duty ??????

Talks get halted due to terrorism. Nobody is going to talk to you if terrorists from your country come and kill hundreds of innocents in Mumbai. Instead India will be blocking your economic and military resources, which India is doing presently.

We had land related issues with Bangladesh too. Recently we resolved them as well. It could be done because people at both sides of the border were sincere about it.

And don't worry about AFSPA, it will be repealed as well, when the terrorism comes to and end in Kashmir. We are quite close to it.
HI,
Sir please lets us not discuss that shall we? We also Know how Modi admitted India's stance of supporting terrorism in Bangladesh and then iN balochistan.

so lets leave it at that

You are talking of India...not some country :lol: what this Saudi 'led' India??? India is the seventh largest economy growing at a rate of 7.8% and fourth powerful military in the world. India will lead others and not the other way.

By the way

Iran seeks $8 billion Indian investments; wants expeditious decision - The Economic Times
Hi,

Please quote B@kh thats not my post

HI,
Sir please lets us not discuss that shall we? We also Know how Modi admitted India's stance of supporting terrorism in Bangladesh and then iN balochistan.

so lets leave it at that
Agreed..nice talking to you. Good night.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom