What's new

Advisor to Iran’s Ali Khamenei meets Jammu & Kashmir CM

AS for as pak economy i hqve only seen one prediction that it is growing 4% per year and it is begging for aid and increasing its debt also yesterday there was news on express tribune that your debt are riaing so can you tell me what are you trying to imply buddy.
Also need to drag india in failed states lists
We are happy not to be in that lists thanks to the partition.

Spare me the BS.. You spare the lists of both begging and getting loans.. Had it been a yardstick you would end up in deep ...

As for failed state guess on which number the worlds largest poverty stricken state is? As for Indepedence..:lol; it wa bound to happen we can't lived with filthy ppl like yourself.

wow...almost 14 page for this non significant post of mine...Bottomline, India will not concede any territory of Kashmir to any one...If Pakistan is intersted, then Pakistan has to initiate a war on us, then there may be a possibility to win Kashmir...Otherwise..it is just day dream....

Nope. The Shia's of Kashmir are avowedly pro-India and pro-Iran. They are the backbone of the Indian intelligence network in Kashmir.
We know.... and they are also your backbone in Pakistan as well.

We know.... and they are also your backbone in Pakistan as well.
You seem to be one of the Sunni brotherhood types.

The Shias of Pakistan have been highly patriotic towards Pakistan till now. It is only now that they have started critiquing Pakistan because it is only now(recently) that Shias have been systematically targetted.

That is not so in Kashmir however. They have for decades been pro-GoI and pro-India and against Pakistan.

You seem to be one of the Sunni brotherhood types.

The Shias of Pakistan have been highly patriotic towards Pakistan till now. It is only now that they have started critiquing Pakistan because it is only now(recently) that Shias have been systematically targetted.

That is not so in Kashmir however. They have for decades been pro-GoI and pro-India and against Pakistan.

You must be the RSS type, which believe in killing all the non hindus of world!
Shias of Pakistan have same words in their mouth as RSS, and yet in the same breath RSS call them patriots.
I guess, you are wrongly informed about Pakistani Shias loyalty towards khamenai.

wow...almost 14 page for this non significant post of mine...Bottomline, India will not concede any territory of Kashmir to any one...If Pakistan is intersted, then Pakistan has to initiate a war on us, then there may be a possibility to win Kashmir...Otherwise..it is just day dream....

There are more chances of war in response to your cold war strategy, rather than Kashmir.

Spare me the BS.. You spare the lists of both begging and getting loans.. Had it been a yardstick you would end up in deep ...

As for failed state guess on which number the worlds largest poverty stricken state is? As for Indepedence..:lol; it wa bound to happen we can't lived with filthy ppl like yourself.
And spare me your BS vecause you know you are a begging and failed state and what can i expect from you.
Lol a pkistani talking about poverty.
Should i show you your condition in poverty.
The whole world is removing poverty but your nations is increasiny such a shameless country.
and here you are boasting about pakistanis economic supa powa.
Behold the almighty powa.

Hmmm... Interesting piece of news. Kashmir has good number of Shias. In Pakistani part, Shias are being harassed by the usual suspects. With ISIS flags ( along with LeT and AQ flags ) being displayed in protests in our Kashmir, Shias have a reason to get worried. Iranian leadership may play a really constructive role here.

As far as I know, most of the police forces belong to Shias in J&K and they are a patriotic lot. And there fear they will be next in the larger scheme of things

I never expected anything good from Iran, Iran will never do anything that benefits Pakistan.

And spare me your BS vecause you know you are a begging and failed state and what can i expect from you.

Lmao .. Seems I hit a nerve there huh? Biggest beggar state award was given to you just a few days back ? Want me to rub that in your dirty face again?

The whole world is removing poverty but your nations is increasiny such a shameless country.
yes, child do you want Workd Bank stats for more embarrassment ? Poor nangi pungi "supa powaaa".

Lmao .. Seems I hit a nerve there huh? Biggest beggar state award was given to you just a few days back ? Want me to rub that in your dirty face again?

yes, child do you want Workd Bank stats for more embarrassment ? Poor nangi pungi "supa powaaa".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom