What's new

Advisor to Iran’s Ali Khamenei meets Jammu & Kashmir CM

Hi,

Those talibans are not muslim to begin with. Blowing up mosques, marketplaces, schools, religious shrines and leaving places like brothels or in our desi language sharab khane, places of gambling etc etc. Clearly they are anything but not muslim nor Pakistani.

I doubt you are in a position to declare anyone muslim or not..that's besides the point..give me a reason why thousands of taliban declared war on pakistani forces?.

But they are present among muslims..waving flags..garnering support not only in India but even among muslims of western countries
Hi,

Being present in Muslim doesn't make them Muslims.

When they clearly disregard the very fundamental teachings

Hi,

Those talibans are not muslim to begin with. Blowing up mosques, marketplaces, schools, religious shrines and leaving places like brothels or in our desi language sharab khane, places of gambling etc etc. Clearly they are anything but not muslim nor Pakistani.

Hi,

total B.S. forces were stationed there since 47 and it only kept on increasing at an even increasing rate with atrocities.

I can quote several of well-known Indian news outlets report on Kashmir atrocities, but it will only fuel fame-war and will generate more disrespect for men-in-uniform.

Only border guards..because pakistan had a tendency of launching surprise attacks.

I doubt you are in a position to declare anyone muslim or not..that's besides the point..give me a reason why thousands of taliban declared war on pakistani forces?
Hi,

Yes, I am in fully position when they clearly disregard the teaching of Islam.

You know the answer for it much better. their funds their training and all

Hi,

Being present in Muslim doesn't make them Muslims.

When they clearly disregard the very fundamental teachings

Again...they call you not muslim..doesn't change anybody's faith..they claim they follow the truer form of Islam. Not for us to judge why but what actions and atrocities they commit in the name of their faith.

Hi,

It will never normalize it will only get worse.

You see there are two ways to control people.

1. You resort to full violence ( as demonstrated in KAshmir) which then will force them to lose everything and eventually they will have nothing to lose. They will pick up arms and the urge and thrust for revenge will gain even more momentum

2. You Give them something to loose. You gave the chance of better living, like schools, hospitals, Infrastructure etc.
so they will fear that if we against the rules, we will have this stuff taken away from us.

You can clearly both of tactics have miserably failed

Okay.Let's say we have done both.
1. We have dealt with terrorism with strong hand.
2. We have developed infrastructure in Indian Kashmir, which is much better than Pakistani Kashmir btw. We have also created many job opportunities in Kashmir.

Now, you are saying it has been a failure. Let's agree to that as well. So, what are the pointers of the failure ? How did you conclude that ? To me, it looks like terrorism has reduced to a great extent than what it was in 90s, infrastructure has developed and more and more Kashmiris are now getting integrated with Indian society, owing to economic development of India.

Hi,

Yes, I am in fully position when they clearly disregard the teaching of Islam.

You know the answer for it much better. their funds their training and all

How does your rejecting change or not make them what they are or stop them from following what they do?. Does it make an iota of difference to their victims?.

Again...they call you not muslim..doesn't change anybody's faith..they claim they follow the truer form of Islam. Not for us to judge why but what actions and atrocities they commit in the name of their faith.
Hi,

Not for you because you are not. But I am muslim so i know what i ' m talking about.

When clearly 1.6 Bn muslims are rejecting their extremist ideology of killing, beheading raping and what not.

These bunch of rag tags do not represent any form of Islam

Okay.Let's say we have done both.
1. We have dealt with terrorism with strong hand.
2. We have developed infrastructure in Indian Kashmir, which is much better than Pakistani Kashmir btw. We have also created many job opportunities in Kashmir.

Now, you are saying it has been a failure. Let's agree to that as well. So, what are the pointers of the failure ? How did you conclude that ? To me, it looks like terrorism has reduced to a great extent than what it was in 90s, infrastructure has developed and more and more Kashmiris are now getting integrated with Indian society, owing to economic development of India.
Hi,

Then that should have been reciprocated by removing AFSPA and non imposition of curfews that we find in Eid.

Plus chanting raising slogans when PAkistan would have been dealt so severely

Hi,

Not for you because you are not. But I am muslim so i know what i ' m talking about.

When clearly 1.6 Bn muslims are rejecting their extremist ideology of killing, beheading raping and what not.

These bunch of rag tags do not represent any form of Islam

They claim to be the fighting force of Islamic global jihad..In a population of 200 million your army is just a million. .how does the nunber change anything?.

P.s. its funny that you call them ragtag.

Hi,

Oh come on now, terming it as that old as our inception, This is plain B.S

So you are trying to say no atrocities have happened, No youth killing have taken place ?

It is like switzerland Minus the soldiers ?
it was suppose to be switzerland if minus the lashkar which was unleashed by pakistan. This is the reality.

How does your rejecting change or not make them what they are or stop them from following what they do?. Does it make an iota of difference to their victims?.
Hi,

Yes, why should i accept that as part of Islam when it is clearly not.

And their victims are more of Muslims than any other religions

Deaths in Kashmir from 1990 to 2011 (21 years) - 43,560

Break down:

Militants (both local & foreign) - 21,323

civilians killed by militants - 13,226 (11,461 shot, 1,765 in grenade or other explosions)

civilians killed by security forces - 3.642

Security forces killed by militants - 5,369 (including Kashmir policemen of about 1,500)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom