What's new

Advisor to Iran’s Ali Khamenei meets Jammu & Kashmir CM

They claim to be the fighting force of Islamic global jihad.
Hi,

They claim ! that the difference,

The army of One million is known and well respected in Pakistan. whereas they are condemned, rejected and termed as terrorists that have nothing to do with Islam

Deaths in Kashmir from 1990 to 2011 - 43,460

Break down:

Militants (both local & foreign) - 21,323

civilians killed by militants - 13,226

civilians killed by security forces - 3.642

Security forces killed by militants - 5,369 (including Kashmir policemen of about 1,500)

This includes kargil numbers too?.

Still doesn't make any difference.
Hi,
yes it does, Why should I choose to accept something as Islamic when it is clearly not representing Islam in any form

it was suppose to be switzerland if minus the lashkar which was unleashed by pakistan. This is the reality.
Hi,

Oh dear,do you not get bored ?

You see the resistance will always be felt. When you are oppressing them. do you think they will not rise up and take what is rightfully theirs ?

Hi,

They claim ! that the difference,

The army of One million is known and well respected in Pakistan. whereas they are condemned, rejected and termed as terrorists that have nothing to do with Islam

Your rejection isn't going to stop them neither is it going to change their beliefs..you can console yourself that you are different to them...that's the only level of difference that exists..otherwise..It doesn't change anybody's mindset or what they think of them.

Hi,

Then that should have been reciprocated by removing AFSPA and non imposition of curfews that we find in Eid.
Definitely, I'm in favour of that. Many of us Indians are demanding removal of AFSPA from Kashmir. But we have seen a recent increase in terrorist attacks in Kashmir, mostly foiled infiltration attempts, but some injuries in grenade attacks in market places too. That means still there are some terrorists remaining in Kashmir, who have access to grenades and other weapons. Once that is cleared out, we can gradually move towards repealing AFSPA.

Plus chanting raising slogans when PAkistan would have been dealt so severely

That's a new way of catching media attention, same as waving ISIS flags. They wanted to send a message and received a message too to take back home. I believe only a few water cannons and sticks would have done the job, but then again these situations are never totally in control. One young person lost his life in one such incident. That should not have happened.

Your rejection isn't going to stop them neither is it going to change their beliefs..you can console yourself that you are different to them...that's the only level of difference that exists..otherwise..It doesn't change anybody's mindset or what they think of them.
Hi,

yes it does, People with ounce of brain would know that. everything they do is just hurting Muslims and hwich has got nothing to do with Islam

Hi,
yes it does, Why should I choose to accept something as Islamic when it is clearly not representing Islam in

Can you go up to them and say that they aren't muslim? .Will they stop believing and doing what they are doing?..no..right...so how does it matter to everybody what you think or not.

Definitely, I'm in favour of that. Many of us Indians are demanding removal of AFSPA from Kashmir. But we have seen a recent increase in terrorist attacks in Kashmir, mostly foiled infiltration attempts, but some injuries in grenade attacks in market places too. That means still there are some terrorists remaining in Kashmir, who have access to grenades and other weapons. Once that is cleared out, we can gradually move towards repealing AFSPA.

That's a new way of catching media attention, same as waving ISIS flags. They wanted to send a message and received a message too to take back home. I believe only a few water cannons and sticks would have done the job, but then again these situations are never totally in control. One young person lost his life in one such incident. That should not have happened.
Hi,

You see that what I meant by my example

Can you go up to them and say that they aren't muslim? .Will they stop believing and doing what they are doing?..no..right...so how does it matter to everybody what you think or not.
Hi,
Then why should one term it as Islam ? when whatever they do is clearly un islamic

An extremist Hindutva ideology, does it represent real Hinduism ? No, it doesnt. then why should one isinit on calling it as Islam

Hi,

You see that what I meant by my example

Hi,
Then why should one term it as Islam ? when whatever they do is clearly un islamic

An extremist Hindutva ideology, does it represent real Hinduism ? No, it doesnt. then why should one isinit on calling it as Islam

No one is denying an extreme right wing Hindu ideology as not Hindu. Neither is any Hindu declaring their followers as non Hindu...they just don't agree with it.

Jews do not reject zionists, they prefer not to agree or join them .

Christians do not reject their extremists..they do not call them not christian they just do not agree or join them..

Buddhists are peaceful and may not agree to the Buddhists actions in burma or sri lanka- but they do not call them non Buddhists.

Your argument does not hold water.

No one is denying an extreme right wing Hindu ideology as not Hindu. Neither is any Hindu declaring their followers as non Hindu...they just don't agree with it.

Jews do not reject zionists, they prefer not to agree or join them .

Christians do not reject their extremists..they do not call them not christian they just do not agree or join them..

Buddhists are peaceful and may not agree to the Buddhists actions in burma or sri lanka- but they do not call them non Buddhists.

Your argument does not hold water.
Hi,

What Rest of religion does or does not. doesnt matter.

When the religion clearly states that you cant behead someone, you cant kill woman and children.

They are anything but Islamic.

and by the way how much do you know about Islam ? that you claim to paint it as such

Hi,

It has separate parliament and the name itself is Azad Kashmir.

Can't trust you with half million force on other Kashmir

IA moved some of it's forces from Kargil during winter season.. we all know what happened... I think, we should say that word.... Can't trust pakistan...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom