What's new

Advisor to Iran’s Ali Khamenei meets Jammu & Kashmir CM

Hi,

Nope, follow Pakistani threads and you will see tribals are giving up arms and are more intrested in working toegther for a better PAkistan,

Waziristan was filled with foreigner scums that is being cleaned.

Karachi is engulfed in Mafia war

Ispr reports doesn't tell the truth does it?..The fact of he matter is sunni majority regions are engulfed in turmoil all over the world..trouble areas even in sunni majority localities in the western countries...that's the harsh truth..they fight for one reason or the other.

We will...do you have doubts?
Hi,

Is that all you have to say?
Does that make you feel happy, kid?

No wonder you have got 10 neg ratings

Ispr reports doesn't tell the truth does it?..The fact of he matter is sunni majority regions are engulfed in turmoil all over the world..trouble areas even in sunni majority localities in the western countries...that's the harsh truth..they fight for one reason or the other.
Hi,

Still doest negate the reality of Indian brutality in KAshmir , does it ?

Hi,

Quit quoting religious sect in an insulting manner or you will be reported> keep the discussion civil.

We don't have daily list of curfews at grand level, unlike in Kashmir valley where curfews are more of a norm now.

Not to mention the the act which i can't remember of, that gives the Indian soldiers right to Kidnap anyone without any warrant or so

I am highlighting the trouble makers..truth is bitter..tell your reasoning to the civil wars in Libya yemen Algeria Iraq Syria Somalia Nigeria afghanistan pakistan etc etc.

Hi,

Pakistan having troops is not to impose their harsh oppression on local Kashmiris Unlike India's
which are sadly daily involved in kidnapping, raping and looting in the name of security

There has been such incidents in the past that you are talking about. Yes, it's a reality. No matter how much we try to think of an utopian World, such things happen in an army deployment. I can quote of numerous Pakistani instances too, but I think you get the picture. In most of the cases the perpetrators have been brought to justice, barring a few, due to lack of evidences.

Now, having said that it is not the purpose for which army is there. It is primarily there to protect from infiltration and neutralize a possible 5th Pakistani attack. Internal law and order is maintained by the police. Why do we need so many, in comparison to Pakistani Kashmir ? Because of Pakistan's use of terrorism as a state policy. No such problem exists in Pakistani Kashmir because there are no terrorists there.

It's not an indigenous Kashmiri independence struggle. Had it been so, then we would have seen a few armed conflicts in Pakistani Kashmir too, isn't it ? And then you would have required your own troops too, just like you need them in Balochistan.

That's why I say, we should come out of our delusions and see it the way it is. Pakistan wants Kashmir for itself, shedding crocodiles tears for Kashmiris does not fool anybody. That's why, in 2010, UN removed Kashmir from the list of disputed territories.

Hi,

Hi,

Compared to the muslim on muslim killing. .The so called "brutaliities" are negligible and a small price to pay to keep an extremist ideological population in check...we fair much better than all those other countries I mentioned.

I am highlighting the trouble makers..truth is bitter..tell your reasoning to the civil wars in Libya yemen Algeria Iraq Syria Somalia Nigeria etc etc.
Hi,

Irrelevant examples
Libya was relieved of dictator, which was hell lot better than current civil war.

Yemen is under the turf war btw two entities.

Algeria, demanded democracy

Iraq, we all know of non-existent WMD

And the rest of Africa is under civil war anyway

There has been such incidents in the past that you are talking about. Yes, it's a reality. No matter how much we try to think of an utopian World, such things happen in an army deployment. I can quote of numerous Pakistani instances too, but I think you get the picture. In most of the cases the perpetrators have been brought to justice, barring a few, due to lack of evidences.

Now, having said that it is not the purpose for which army is there. It is primarily there to protect from infiltration and neutralize a possible 5th Pakistani attack. Internal law and order is maintained by the police. Why do we need so many, in comparison to Pakistani Kashmir ? Because of Pakistan's use of terrorism as a state policy. No such problem exists in Pakistani Kashmir because there are no terrorists there.

It's not an indigenous Kashmiri independence struggle. Had it been so, then we would have seen a few armed conflicts in Pakistani Kashmir too, isn't it ? And then you would have required your own troops too, just like you need them in Balochistan.

That's why I say, we should come out of our delusions and see it the way it is. Pakistan wants Kashmir for itself, shedding crocodiles tears for Kashmiris does not fool anybody. That's why, in 2010, UN removed Kashmir from the list of disputed territories.
Hi,

Please sir, We all know of the armed brutality that India carries out in the name of Security. Do i need to remind of you that very famous act that is given to soldiers In Kashmir ?

Compared to the muslim on muslim killing. .The so called "brutaliities" are negligible and a small price to pay to keep an extremist ideological population in check...we fair much better than all those other countries I mentioned.
Hi,

Does that make you feel better? It doesn't hide the fact of oppression from Indian forces that wouldn't accept Kashmir as independent state

Hi,

When is this from 85 or 47?

Lets talk about now, How many curfews do we have there in month?

And how many missing bodies do we have ?

And not to mention the rape count ?

Hi,

Still doesn't negate the reality, does it ?

Of forceful oppression
That was 1947 and only missing bodies are of terrorist who crossed border and killing and looting innocent kashmiris.Some criminal cases are there as they will be in any part of the world and nothing to do with army.

Do you want me to give you rape and killings numbers on pakistani punjab?

lashkar abrupt law and order in kashmir then cry foul about criminal activities ? (you guys are jokers)

That was 1947 and only missing bodies are of terrorist who crossed border and killing and looting innocent kashmiris.Some criminal cases are there as they will be in any part of the world and nothing to do with army.

Do you want me to give you rape and killings numbers on pakistani punjab?

lashkar abrupt law and order in kashmir then cry foul about criminal activities ? (you guys are jokers)
Hi,

Oh come on now, terming it as that old as our inception, This is plain B.S

So you are trying to say no atrocities have happened, No youth killing have taken place ?

It is like switzerland Minus the soldiers ?

Please sir, We all know of the armed brutality that India carries out in the name of Security. Do i need to remind of you that very famous act that is given to soldiers In Kashmir ?

Please don't harp on armed brutality. I have seen quite a few of them and how things are done. Nobody on the face of the Earth is a saint when it comes to that, with some act or without it.
Comparatively, India has been far lenient and accommodating in dealing with separatists. Had it been somewhere else, probably nobody would have even heard the names of Yasin Malik or Geelani. They would have disappeared long before that.

I'm telling you this from a top-down view,sharing the Indian perspective without any jingoism and the usual hyper-nationalistic clutter. Do you understand the point or not ? If it is an indigenous freedom struggle, then why there are no armed conflicts in Pakistani Kashmir ?

It's not like Indian soldiers will get some fun out of killing and shooting people, their own people, for you should know, most of the police and military in Indian-Kahsmir are local Kashmiris only!

Hi,

Hi,

Negative rating for Indians means you stood your ground while arguing with TTs...therefore are batch of honor :D

By the way, Indians will convince Pakistan to give up P0K and GB, and there won't be force involved as both are nuclear states. And moreover, I am ideologically against war.

The present times are not the opportune time for convincing Pakistan. I believe when economic and developmental differentials between India and Pakistan is the greatest, is the opportune time for convincing Pakistan. A much economically and militarily stronger India has better chance of convincing Pakistan to give up its obduracy.

Please don't harp on armed brutality. I have seen quite a few of them and how things are done. Nobody on the face of the Earth is a saint when it comes to that, with some act or without it.
Comparatively, India has been far lenient and accommodating in dealing with separatists. Had it been somewhere else, probably nobody would have even heard the names of Yasin Malik or Geelani. They would have disappeared long before that.

I'm telling you this from a top-down view,sharing the Indian perspective without any jingoism and the usual hyper-nationalistic clutter. Do you understand the point or not ? If it is an indigenous freedom struggle, then why there are no armed conflicts in Pakistani Kashmir ?

It's not like Indian soldiers will get some fun out of killing and shooting people, their own people, for you should know, most of the police and military in Indian-Kahsmir are local Kashmiris only!
Hi,

Because Pakistan doesnt not oppress them !

PAkistan doesn't have the policy of that infamous act which is given to Indian soldiers in Kashmir.

Yes it very much like what you said in the last part

Negative rating for Indians means you stood your ground while arguing with TTs...therefore are batch of honor :D

By the way, Indians will convince Pakistan to give up P0K and GB, and there won't be force involved as both are nuclear states. And moreover, I am ideologically against war.

The present times are not the opportune time for convincing Pakistan. I believe when economic and developmental differentials between India and Pakistan is the greatest, is the opportune time for convincing Pakistan. A much economically and militarily stronger India has better chance of convincing Pakistan to give up its obduracy.
Hi,

Sure, Until then keep daydreaming by wasting Sunday

Hi,

Because Pakistan doesnt not oppress them !

PAkistan doesn't have the policy of that infamous act which is given to Indian soldiers in Kashmir.

Yes it very much like what you said in the last part

Hi,

Sure, Until then keep daydreaming by wasting Sunday

There is no time for daydreaming...Indians have to work hard to make India the economic engine of the world.

Hi,

Irrelevant examples
Libya was relieved of dictator, which was hell lot better than current civil war.

Yemen is under the turf war btw two entities.

Algeria, demanded democracy

Iraq, we all know of non-existent WMD

And the rest of Africa is under civil war anyway

Hi,

Hi,

Does that make you feel better? It doesn't hide the fact of oppression from Indian forces that wouldn't accept Kashmir as independent state

Lol..how is even irrelevant to my point? .

Geelani whom pakistan supports was moaning on the streets when bin laden was killed and promised full support to al qaeda. Wahaabi in kashmir have lately started supporting isis..aq isis i.e Islamic terrorists support and the fight against it is the common factor...Libya latest is isis trouble not a dictator..add turkey to the mix of trouble spots.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom