What's new

Advisor to Iran’s Ali Khamenei meets Jammu & Kashmir CM

Kaniska

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
Srinagar:- Advisor to the Supreme Leader of Iran, Ali Khamenei, today met Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mufti Mohammad Sayeed here today and discussed several issues of mutual interest.

Ayatollah Ali Akbar Nategh Nouri, Advisor to the Supreme Leader of Iran and former Speaker of Iranian Parliament, called on Sayeed this morning.

He was accompanied by Iran’s Ambassador to India Gholemreza Ansari, a government spokesman said.

Shia leader and Minister for IT, Youth Services and Sports and Technical Education, Imran Raza Ansari was also present on the occasion.

During their meeting, Sayeed discussed with the Iranian leader several issues of mutual interest, especially those related to culture, heritage, cuisine and handicraft, the spokesman said.

The chief minister made a special reference of the high quality of Iranian carpets, which have a huge international market.

Sayeed said the Iranian influence on Kashmir’s art and culture has been very strong and praised the greatest spiritual leader of Iran, Ayatollah Khomeni, describing him as an epitome of humanity.

Nouri praised Kashmir and said for the people of Iran, the special love for Kashmir would continue in future, the spokesman said.

Nouri accepted the invitation for a longer visit to Kashmir next time and expressed hope that the Chief Minister would reciprocate by visiting Iran, the spokesman said.

Advisor to Iran's Ali Khamenei meets Jammu & Kashmir CM - State Times

Just curious, why what will be the context of discussion between CM of Indian state and Iran's point person??Is anything is going on here..?

We've been seeing great signs that there is going to be a great expansion in our ties. :cheers:
I hope to see cooperation in many fields.

I think so...I think Modi is somehow, trying to take help Iran's political class to find a way to deal with the Kashmir situation...If i am not wrong, Kashmir has good number of Shia people....

Srinagar:- Advisor to the Supreme Leader of Iran, Ali Khamenei, today met Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mufti Mohammad Sayeed here today and discussed several issues of mutual interest.

Ayatollah Ali Akbar Nategh Nouri, Advisor to the Supreme Leader of Iran and former Speaker of Iranian Parliament, called on Sayeed this morning.

He was accompanied by Iran’s Ambassador to India Gholemreza Ansari, a government spokesman said.

Shia leader and Minister for IT, Youth Services and Sports and Technical Education, Imran Raza Ansari was also present on the occasion.

During their meeting, Sayeed discussed with the Iranian leader several issues of mutual interest, especially those related to culture, heritage, cuisine and handicraft, the spokesman said.

The chief minister made a special reference of the high quality of Iranian carpets, which have a huge international market.

Sayeed said the Iranian influence on Kashmir’s art and culture has been very strong and praised the greatest spiritual leader of Iran, Ayatollah Khomeni, describing him as an epitome of humanity.

Nouri praised Kashmir and said for the people of Iran, the special love for Kashmir would continue in future, the spokesman said.

Nouri accepted the invitation for a longer visit to Kashmir next time and expressed hope that the Chief Minister would reciprocate by visiting Iran, the spokesman said.

Advisor to Iran's Ali Khamenei meets Jammu & Kashmir CM - State Times

Hopefully we will get Iran's support on Kashmir

We've been seeing great signs that there is going to be a great expansion in our ties. :cheers:
I hope to see cooperation in many fields.

Let's hope that the the supreme leader will throw his weight behind us on Kashmir issue

Hopefully we will get Iran's support on Kashmir

Let's hope that the the supreme leader will throw his weight behind us on Kashmir issue

I think Iran at best will remain neutral about Kashmir issue that is enough for us...We have to understand their domestic compulsion too...And if i am not wrong, Iran is always neutral to Kashmir issue...Iran never takes sides in Kashmir issue and that itself is a positive sign for Indian Iran diplomacy..

Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mufti Sayeed Welcomes Iran Nuclear Deal

Hmmm... Interesting piece of news. Kashmir has good number of Shias. In Pakistani part, Shias are being harassed by the usual suspects. With ISIS flags ( along with LeT and AQ flags ) being displayed in protests in our Kashmir, Shias have a reason to get worried. Iranian leadership may play a really constructive role here.

Hi,

Thanks for tagging and following me

Thats interesting, very interesting.

A good demonstration of its intention, or must i say its real face ? only time will tell

One way fighting to teeth with Invaders of Palestine and keeping neutral view on the other brothers oppression here.

Hmmm.

But then, what can be said. Rest of Arabs too haven't given rats a** about Kashmir's struggles as well

@B@KH Your thoughts on this glorious move by True Islamic country of the world

I just want iran and iranian influence to stay out of kashmir, as if the destruction they have done in mideast isnt enough.

@fakhre mirpur

Same here. Ditto
destruction is by wahhabis not Iran.
Hi,

Thanks for tagging and following me

Thats interesting, very interesting.

A good demonstration of its intention, or must i say its real face ? only time will tell

One way fighting to teeth with Invaders of Palestine and keeping neutral view on the other brothers oppression here.

Hmmm.

But then, what can be said. Rest of Arabs too haven't given rats a** about Kashmir's struggles as well

@B@KH Your thoughts on this glorious move by True Islamic country of the world
I am not much religious muslim but I want to tell u Iranian & Islamic view. QUDS is the first Qibla of muslims which is occupied by Zionists. Kashmir is an Islamic state where Kahmiri muslims are living there. This is a struggle between Pakistan and India...

so Mullah accepted slave of Indian establishment and puppets true rulers of Kashmir? Mullah are worst then Satan..

destruction is by wahhabis not Iran.

I am not much religious muslim but I want to tell u Iranian & Islamic view. QUDS is the first Qibla of muslims which is occupied by Zionists. Kashmir is an Islamic state where Kahmiri muslims are living there. This is a struggle between Pakistan and India...
HI,

Does that mean they should be abandoned ?

No, we only strive for independent Kashmir

Thanks for clarifying it, otherwise there won't be a picture mass murderer in your profile.

There is a hadees which said that Muslim should be like, if any part of body hurts, it affects the whole body likewise, if one part of Muslims is under oppression, the least other can do is show sympathy.

Which is something sadly lacking here from the very attitude of defender of Islam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom