What's new

Advisor to Iran’s Ali Khamenei meets Jammu & Kashmir CM

I just want iran and iranian influence to stay out of kashmir, as if the destruction they have done in mideast isnt enough.

@fakhre mirpur

Same here. Ditto

I second your opinion...I find the influence of Shia are more amicable in India that Sunni Muslims ...I think that is the reason, most of the Non Muslims of India and also in pdf has favorable views towards Iran than other sects..

Hi,

Thanks for tagging and following me

Thats interesting, very interesting.

A good demonstration of its intention, or must i say its real face ? only time will tell

One way fighting to teeth with Invaders of Palestine and keeping neutral view on the other brothers oppression here.

Hmmm.

But then, what can be said. Rest of Arabs too haven't given rats a** about Kashmir's struggles as well

@B@KH Your thoughts on this glorious move by True Islamic country of the world

It is not a move by Iran...rather it might be a move by Modi to break some ice with separatist...Otherwise, without Indian Army and intelligence agencies approval,forget any Islamic nation, even outsider will not get any place in Kashmir affair..

It is not a move by Iran...rather it might be a move by Modi to break some ice with separatist...Otherwise, without Indian Army and intelligence agencies approval,forget any Islamic nation, even outsider will not get any place in Kashmir affair..
Hi,

There is no doubt that, it is more or less of an open prison as the one that is in place by invaders of Palestine, in Palestine itself.

What remains to be seen is how the ice is broken or perhaps melted

Hi,

There is no doubt that, it is more or less of an open prison as the one that is in place by invaders of Palestine, in Palestine itself.

What remains to be seen is how the ice is broken or perhaps melted

I am sorry dear friend..I do not get your point..

Hopefully we will get Iran's support on Kashmir

Let's hope that the the supreme leader will throw his weight behind us on Kashmir issue

Iran has always been a supporter of India on Kashmir. Iran vetoed many resolutions against India particularly on Kashmir in OIC.

@On topic, KSA is clearly loosing out to Iran in India.

Hi,

Allow me to explain myself.

What remains to be seen is how things and policies turn out to be for a region as a whole

My guess it's just a courtesy visit .. Unless Iran wants to create more enemies that it could handle.

Iran has always been a supporter of India on Kashmir. Iran vetoed many resolutions against India particularly on Kashmir in OIC.

@On topic, KSA is clearly loosing out to Iran in India.

IRAN - INDIA Ayatollah Khamenei calls for support for the Muslims of Kashmir - Asia News

Pakistan appreciates Iran's support for Kashmir

Sure sure..

Dumb comments here.....

The best for 'Shia' Kashmir is be out of Pakistan's hands. :tup: :tup: :tup:

lol they ar not more then 5% of Kashmir... and they love Pakistan more then Iran...

My guess it's just a courtesy visit .. Unless Iran wants to create more enemies that it could handle.
Hi,

True :tup:

Love your signature, exactly my thoughts.

Well, it remains to be seen, Both of so-called 'Pure Islamic entities' have failed in multiple fronts and would stop at nothing to slit open each others throat. S and I

https://defence.pk/posts/7427950/http://www.worldaffairsjournal.org/content/iran’s-supreme-leader-khamenei-supports-kashmir-‘struggle’

@ito. Mind telling us what KSA is loosing ? Considering the fact that india is reliant on KSA not over way around...

If that is the case, Iran's foreign minister would not have meet J&K Chief Minister. It is simple logic. All of Khamenei remarks are for a charade.

How Iran saved India – in 1994

By source is from 2010-12 but 94.. Otherwise it is the same country that provided material support to Pak during wars with india..

Apart from that Iran isn't stupid .. It wouldn't force Pak ( a neutral state) to join the evil arab club... Jusy for india which is the same country that signed UN resolutions against Iran..! And is nothing more than a trading partner m frndly with its arch rival ..

Dumb comments here.....

The best for 'Shia' Kashmir is be out of Pakistan's hands. :tup: :tup: :tup:
The best for "Sunni" Sistan and arab region is be out of Iran's hand.

And in sure dozens of country's would help achieve that too...

Just curious, why what will be the context of discussion between CM of Indian state and Iran's point person??Is anything is going on here..?
Since the Shias are being suppressed by the majority Sunnis in the Valley, they've probably come to take stock of the situation.

https://defence.pk/posts/7427950/http://www.worldaffairsjournal.org/content/iran’s-supreme-leader-khamenei-supports-kashmir-‘struggle’

@ito. Mind telling us what KSA is loosing ? Considering the fact that india is reliant on KSA not over way around...

By source is from 2010-12 but 94.. Otherwise it is the same country that provided material support to Pak during wars with india..

Apart from that Iran isn't stupid .. It wouldn't force Pak ( a neutral state) to join the evil arab club.

It was important because that was a resolution against India in UN. Iran will never go against India for Pakistan. Iran - India relations are deeper than Iran - Pakistan relations.

As on KSA, it is KSA that is reliant on India. India is the third largest buyer of oil in the world. The money we spend on buying oil gives us the bargaining power. However, India can and will diversify its oil resource. With sanctions out of Iran, Iran will also help India diversify its oil resource further.

Already Iran is calling for strategic partnership with India

India and the Iran deal | Brookings Institution

Now with Iran positive vibes on Kashmir for India, our relationship will go further

Apart from that Iran isn't stupid .. It wouldn't force Pak ( a neutral state) to join the evil arab club... Jusy for india which is the same country that signed UN resolutions against Iran..! And is nothing more than a trading partner m frndly with its arch rival ..

The best for "Sunni" Sistan and arab region is be out of Iran's hand.

And in sure dozens of country's would help achieve that too...
Well Iran does not send suiciders to blow themselves up between them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom