What's new

Abuse of Rating System

Dear Sir can you apply this logic on Pakistani or American what you call them based on their mother tongue ? Which is Urdu and English.
Slav bro warns me once when i use Bengali and Correct word is Bangladeshi. Always address people by their nationality, i don't know rules in India but since this is international forum we have to follow standard rules.
Regards,
Well it is incorrect to call each and every Bengali Bangladeshi. First there might be around 500,000 Bengalis in Pakistan, many more in India and yes the largest concentration in Bangladesh. So it would be flawed to call our Bengali Pakistani brothers like Fazlul Haq, MM Alam and Nur Ul Amin's family Bengladeshi rather than Bengali Pakistani.

Well it is incorrect to call each and every Bengali Bangladeshi. First there might be around 500,000 Bengalis in Pakistan, many more in India and yes the largest concentration in Bangladesh. So it would be flawed to call our Bengali Pakistani brothers like Fazlul Haq, MM Alam and Nur Ul Amin's family Bengladeshi rather than Bengali Pakistani.
Yes Sir you are absolutely correct but we are discussing Bangladeshi people only. They always prefer to be called Bangladeshi or simply Deshi What Mr. Nair quoted above may apply to Bengali people with different nationalities.
Regards,

See,again what jhungary does outside is not my or Pakistan defence' interest.

Okay,you tell me,what do you want me to do?rant him?

I am not American,I have no idea what goes inside US or US military.I have talked to him and I am quite amazed to see that he is capable to call spade a spade.I don't know of your interaction with him nor the circumstances.
What jhungary has did during services has nothing to do with a website which is being run by people.
If you have issues with his actions,meet him outside or consult with US law enforcement agencies.
P.S I am simply trying to focus upon main issue.

regards

lol, since when did this negative rating go on about my character?

Do bear in mind there are a lot of these type of people who always go up and say we "Glorified" something, or we are an immoral bunch and this or that.

I never glorify war, I never glorify joining the military, in fact, if people have interacted with me enough and some senior member can also vouch for it here, I sort of deter people from joining the military. I don't think it is a good way ahead if what you want is simply patriotism and excitement. You can get those somewhere else and once you killed another human being, there are simply no turning back.

It's not as easy to take a life, even when someone shooting his/her machine gun at you, but for those people you interacted with here (On this post), let them think what they want, but until they actually have to go take a life, he don't know nothing about killing.

I am ready to meet my maker and answer for my decision, I cannot say the same for those who hide behind a computer and criticize and insult other soldier like that, if they want to think all American Soldier are monster and killer, well, let him think like that, free world and all.

Yes,we don't know for how to run the show.He has done his PHD in this regard:pop:
regards

lol........

He did, doing a good job on telling you what he want. But afraid all I can see is, since he demanded those change, all you will do is wrote it down on a paper and throw it to the trash...

Again..... My point was simple Ie Calling some one bengali may not be an offensive one.... But then if it is offensive term for them then it should not be used....... Similarly People call Malayali's "Mallu" - Which is taken by certain people as a racist slur, But i do not take it that, for me both the words has same meaning and i have no issues with that...

Thanks for helping in this. If a a group of people are offended by the word, don't use i.t

But Sir i asked you based on your previous post what you like to call Pakistani people who speak Urdu and American who speak English. Urduoyee and English or Englashi

It is not a thumb rule that applies to anything under the sun. Don't try to act dumb. That's dumber.

lol, it's "Suggestion" not command. You can tell what you are thinking to the administration, but you cannot enforce your view to the management. This is NOT how forum should run, this is NOT how a country should run.

If you want the forum to run in a certain way you like, open your own forum. And by the way, I can judge and give rating, because the management said so, jealous?

There is nothing in you to be jealous for. Just keep that kind of quality to your own

lol, since when did this negative rating go on about my character?

Do bear in mind there are a lot of these type of people who always go up and say we "Glorified" something, or we are an immoral bunch and this or that.

I never glorify war, I never glorify joining the military, in fact, if people have interacted with me enough and some senior member can also vouch for it here, I sort of deter people from joining the military. I don't think it is a good way ahead if what you want is simply patriotism and excitement. You can get those somewhere else and once you killed another human being, there are simply no turning back.

It's not as easy to take a life, even when someone shooting his/her machine gun at you, but for those people you interacted with here (On this post), let them think what they want, but until they actually have to go take a life, he don't know nothing about killing.

I am ready to meet my maker and answer for my decision, I cannot say the same for those who hide behind a computer and criticize and insult other soldier like that, if they want to think all American Soldier are monster and killer, well, let him think like that, free world and all.

lol........

He did, doing a good job on telling you what he want. But afraid all I can see is, since he demanded those change, all you will do is wrote it down on a paper and throw it to the trash...
This is what I am trying to speak as well.I am shocked that he is speaking things contrary to your behavior.
I do take advice Gary,I have taken yours as well..but will work on it on right time.
Regarding mudslinging being done upon you,I regret and (sigh) wish to do something with such people.

regards

This is what I am trying to speak as well.I am shocked that he is speaking things contrary to your behavior.
I do take advice Gary,I have taken yours as well..but will work on it on right time.
Regarding mudslinging being done upon you,I regret and (sigh) wish to do something with such people.

regards

To be fair, I don't mind getting dirty..........

Well, been doing a lot of crap, there bound to have some thrown back at me. I have learnt to laugh about it a long time ago. I am actually feel back for you guys, I don't need to deal with people like that, you do.

Hope you found a way to weed out all those people and clean up the forum once and for all and for good.

Regards

Thanks for helping in this. If a a group of people are offended by the word, don't use i.t

What if I get offended if someone calls me human and demand to be called Jedi, and get few idiots to support me, would you make a rule for that?

Just a general question, not related to Bengali/Bangladeshi thing, it kinda offends me as well when non-Bongs refer some who linger in BD forum as Bengalis.

What if I get offended if someone calls me human and demand to be called Jedi, and get few idiots to support me, would you make a rule for that?

Just a general question, not related to Bengali/Bangladeshi thing, it kinda offends me as well when non-Bongs refer some who linger in BD forum as Bengalis.

Group of members should be offended and complain. Then we can consider.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom