What's new

Abuse of Rating System

Please go ahead and check the ratings

Attachments

• upload_2015-10-17_22-20-26.png
    upload_2015-10-17_22-20-26.png
    116.7 KB · Views: 350
Please go ahead and check the ratings

Not the nicest thing to say, but let's just say I seen your posts, and if that were the standard for a negative rating, you have over hundreds, do you disagree?

One of them is for fake, copying, can we start to give a negative rating to all that says anything related to that or is it just with India.

There is a specific guideline for handing out negative ratings and as per that guideline; A. One liner trolls and B.Abusing someone's nationality are liable for negative ratings.

You have, as clearly seen in your posting history decided to troll Indians by violating the above two laws and hence you should be either proud of those ratings as your badge of honor instead of crying or quit trolling if you are so serious about the sanctity of rating system.

There is a specific guideline for handing out negative ratings and as per that guideline; A. One liner trolls and B.Abusing someone's nationality are liable for negative ratings.

You have, as clearly seen in your posting history decided to troll Indians by violating the above two laws and hence you should be either proud of those ratings as your badge of honor instead of crying or quit trolling if you are so serious about the sanctity of rating system.
To get almost 80% of negative ratings from one user otherwise show how the rating system is being abused.
I hope that one day opruh will get justice.

Well said!

....yes India should look up to the countries ahead of it..not to the sick man of Asia.

"New" Sick Man of the World:lol::angel:

Are above two posts meeting your standard?

To get almost 80% of negative ratings from one user otherwise show how the rating system is being abused.
I hope that one day opruh will get justice.
Again you are crying. Negative rating from hundred members or one member should not be the case that matters if you have decided to see yourself as a troll tycoon. A mafia boss should not care how just the city police is. Isn't it?

Are above two posts meeting your standard?

NO.

Not the nicest thing to say, but let's just say I seen your posts, and if that were the standard for a negative rating, you have over hundreds, do you disagree?

One of them is for fake, copying, can we start to give a negative rating to all that says anything related to that or is it just with India.

The rating system is flawed and inconsistent by design. There is no point singling out a particular incident.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom