What's new

Abuse of Rating System

Lets be honest, Indians are here to do one thing on this forum. It involves squatting, humming Vedic hymns, taking selfies and emptying out last night's curry. They should be the last ones moaning about trolling.

Thank you.

Are you saying all Indian trolls can not troll in Indian forums, so they have to come to PDF to troll? Sounds like an insult to both PDF and Indian members here.

There is something called being 'too clever by half', @Dungeness

Dont get misled or misconstued
I am just making a suggestion Sir

Best Regards
Keel,
Let us wind this up.Send me link of ''rating received by keel'' in review ratings thread-II and I will review it.

Regards

@Anubis @BDforever @bongbang : What do I call you guys, Bengali, Bangladeshi or BD forumers? :P

I had to look in the previous discussion above.
98% people of Bangladesh are Bengalis. So calling Bangladeshi or Bengali is synonymous most of the cases.
It states clearly in our constitution we are Bangladeshi. If PDF wants to follow our constitution straight then Bangladeshi should be the appropriate term. But casually calling Bengali most dont get offended.

I had to look in the previous discussion above.
98% people of Bangladesh are Bengalis. So calling Bangladeshi or Bengali is synonymous most of the cases.
It states clearly in our constitution we are Bangladeshi. If PDF wants to follow our constitution straight then Bangladeshi should be the appropriate term. But casually calling Bengali most dont get offended.

True, Bengali is some sort of nomenclature for bangla speaking people. Why should one be offended with own identity.

Moreover, neither we call you guys bengali or our Indian bengalis as a tool to offend.

Please just leave him alone. I used to react, but have stopped doing that any longer.
Thanks. Will do that. Nowadays, I come to this forum less frequently than I used to. Don't want to waste that on picking up unnecessary fights.

@Anubis @BDforever @bongbang : What do I call you guys, Bengali, Bangladeshi or BD forumers? :P

Depends on the situation...Do I call you a Bengali or an Indian...depends on who you are representing at a particular situation...since the very basis of the creation of Bangladesh was Bengali nationalism I don't mind either way!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom