Lovers at first sight, in love forever
It turned out so right for strangers in the night

[instrumental-first three lines of chorus]

Love was just a glance away, a warm embracing dance away

Ever since that night we've been together
Lovers at first sight, in love forever
It turned out so right for strangers in the night

[Dooby-doooby-doo and other scat to end]

No need to wonder, If I come across such, the result would be the same, with 95% of TTA/C 99% mods and 100%admins being Pakistani, they are already taking care of that. If you come across any feel free to report them and appropriate action will be taken.

But I am not at all surprised that you are coming to the defense of a habitual Troll.

regards

I wonder if the negatives would be that efficient if the mention of India was replaced by Pakistan or China or any other country.

favouritism.jpg

It shows PDF is more tolerant than Indian forums. So let's not abuse their hospitality, and every PDF member should refrain from insulting our host country.
Respect is earned not handed over a plate....
The host country will get the respect it deserves

Its not about tolerance rather about business

Where can I get help, I got 10 negating ratings in a span of 1 minute.
The Indian member milspec did this.
I believe this is a form of abuse in this forum.
By the way, which section should i put this in.

@TaiShang @Chinese-Dragon @AndrewJin @ChineseTiger1986 @Economic superpower @Zarvan

Just go on with your comments as usual dear opruh BUT to have receive 10 negative ratings in a space of 1 minute is ridiculous. It looked like you were being tailed for an opportune assassination

Mine have a string of a dozen " negative " comments from one of the top China bashers known as jhungary on innocuos rebuttals of mine and a double: one from the Jpnese and the other from the fore-mentioned hateful person for what I said the Indian judge's verdict in the FE Court for trying the WW2 war criminals was a disgrace to humanity

I never bother to appeal to the in-charge levels because I dont pin hope on them too on a system which was created in flaws

If the admin who really want to improve the quality of PDF, then get rid of the "rating system" - DONT give unqualified people a special privilege over other members and to open up chances for them to abuse and to pursue their own agenda. You are creating a "caste" here!

If you dont want to get rid of this system, then at least penalise those who consistently abuse the system due to their own overt hatefulness and who run their own show of dishing out negative ratings like rogues

images

Some members are more loose with their handing out of negative ratings. I got into a small disagreement with Jhungry and got a negative rating. I also got into a heated altercation with Gambit including personal insults and get off free all the time.

Agreed
The "In-charge of the rating system" have to keep an eye on jhungary seriously
jhungary has made Gambit so benign, hahaha

Respect is earned not handed over a plate....
The host country will get the respect it deserves

Its not about tolerance rather about business

The host doesn't need to "earn" respect from guests. It is the guests that need to show respect in the host family, which I think is a given in the most parts of the world.

We have heard about "tolerance and intolerance" a lot recently, so I just picked up the word for the convenience. :cheesy:

The host doesn't need to "earn" respect from guests. It is the guests that need to show respect in the host family, which I think is a given in the most parts of the world.

We have heard about "tolerance and intolerance" a lot recently, so I just picked up the word for the convenience. :cheesy:

I believe in give respect and take respect
I dont give a shit whether its a Pak forum or a somalian forum

Dont care where you heard it.....it has always been about business

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom