What's new

Abu Dhabi Group sign investment worth $45 billion

All news reports in this case lead to Geo of JAng,which is infamous for fake stories as explained above.BBC,CNN,Reuters are the most credible media groups to ever exist.

Cut the crap ! Every single source is quoting Geo including Arabic ones , what more do you want ? There's picture and video available ... If you cite a single incident to consider the source "uncredible" then even your favorite CNN and BBC have plenty of the same on them too ...

P.S I asked you to make a new thread because it isn't relevant here ...

Cut the crap ! Every single source is quoting Geo including Arabic ones , what more do you want ? There's picture and video available ... If you cite a single incident to consider the source "uncredible" then even your favorite CNN and BBC have plenty of the same on them too ...

P.S I asked you to make a new thread because it isn't relevant here ...

I never said there was no deal but it ain't worth 45 Billion dollars it's most probably 45 billion PKR.
Also nothing on AFP which posts even local PAk news.

BTW it is relevant because all trail here leads to Geo.:)

good for pakistan if this is materialised.

lets keep trying to prove and disapprove the news till cows come home and pee or milk whatever your fancy

I never said there was no deal but it ain't worth 45 Billion dollars it's most probably 45 billion PKR.

Malik Riaz doesn't need the Abu Dhabi group for 45 billion PKR , he can manage it himself from the country with his Bahria group ...

The news of the agreement that we are discussing is relevant , the whole history of GEO news and every single news associated with it isn't ... They interviewed Riaz last night and the video is available so avoid derailing the thread before getting pinked for trolling :azn:

Also nothing on AFP which posts even local PAk news.

Why would he involve Abu Dhabi group for 45 billion PKR, the guy owns bahria town (the most successful housing scheme in Pakistan).

ET report and Geo are saying the same blah blah:rofl:

BTW when BBC,REuters report the random killing of Polio workers in PAk to minor bomb blasts which kill only 2-3 people,why are they not reporting this,must be because they know that the report is not credible.
Anways see you tomorrow.:wave:

Obviously ET and Geo would say the same thing. Facepalm.

What else do you expect from them. What I am saying is that ET is not quoting Geo, so what are you views about them. Looks like you can't find a lame reason to deny their report like Geo.

So news about Iraq's WMD news was also reported in BBC, Reuters. Go and find them for us and the rest of the world.

People should not get too excited, because this is not exactly the first time where a big project has been announched and nothing has not materilized. Prime example is Bundal Island, such high hopes yet epic failure. Another example is Karachi waterfront, never lifted off from the drawing board. For those who speculate the assumption that Malik Riaz has the ability to achieve in my opinion are wrong, because this leach has stolen property from the poor and made money from blood. Making money is good, but if it is haram then no thank you.

Furthermore its a great coincident that this project has been announced when elections are so close.

How do i reply to a particular person on this forum?

Either click " Reply with Quote " link on each post or use " @ " before " username " of the person you are replying to ...

Back
Top Bottom