What's new

Abu Dhabi Group sign investment worth $45 billion

It's email opened in iPad - floating on social media, so i posted here.

Oh then btw if you touch over a word for a few seconds, the handles come up and you can drag them to copy the whole text

malikriaz480x238.jpg

Malik Riaz

DUBAI - An agreement has been signed between Abu Dhabi group chairman Shaikh Nahyan Bin Mubarik Alnahyan and Bahria Town’s ex-chairman Malik Riaz to build the tallest building in the world in Karachi. The agreement worth $45 billion will provide employment to 2.5 million people in Pakistan.

According to the agreement, $45 billion would be invested on different construction projects in Pakistan. Out of the total amount, about $35 billion worth of investments will be made in Sind, while $10 billion will be invested in Islamabad and Lahore.

The agreement amounts to the largest foreign investment in Pakistan. This agreement would give boost to more than 55 sectors in industries, particularly cement, iron and glass manufacturing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan’s news channel Geo reported today that $35 billion (Dh165.15 billion) will be pumped in Sindh province while the rest will be invested in Lahore and Islamabad.

Under the deal, Sports City, International City, Media City, Educational and Medical City will be built in Pakistan’s financial capital. The news channel said that world’s Seven Wonders will also be built as part of the project.

The deal is expected to generate over 2.5 million jobs in Pakistan.

The channel, however, didn’t reveal the time for the completion of the project.

Abu Dhabi Group, property tycoon to build world's tallest building in Pakistan - Emirates 24/7
GEO TV:rofl::rofl:

A nice big virtual lollipop from Zardari & co to get elected again - 5 years of Zardari's govt when nothing happened and in the end a mega deal gets signed right before the elections :lol:

Good for our country. Let the investment to come, 2.5 million jobs.
As said Work will start from next month. Best of luck for these projects.
As we already saw lots of quality projects from Malik riaz, we can trust on these projects.

nothing will happen just a publicity stunt done b y Riaz Malik his name got totally tarnished due to fake allegations against Arsalan Ifthikhar!

so yes a publicity stunt like the Emaar projects!

I hope Pakistanis have not forgotten this

I hope you have enough IQ to distinguish between proposals , people saying things and agreements already signed ... :azn:

For the record , GEO TV is owned by the Jang Group , the oldest and the most credible news source in Pakistan-not to mention the picture of the agreement and the video of Malik Riaz's interview available ... I think you wanted the Express Tribune to report it ? What happened now ?

But I dont think there's any cure for the denial mode , burning *** and ungovernable impulse of your lot to troll ...

another thread started on a publicity stunt news!!! :hitwall:

I hope you have enough IQ to distinguish between proposals and agreements signed ... :azn:

For the record , GEO TV is owned by the Jang Group , the oldest and the most credible news source in Pakistan - not to mention the picture of the agreement and the video of Malik Riaz's interview available ...

But I dont think there's any cure for the denial mode and ungovernable impulse of you to troll ...
Jang Group and GEO TV(which is it's part) published fake wikileaks cables in 2010.
Pakistani media publish fake WikiLeaks cables attacking India | World news | The Guardian
"Enough evidence of Indian involvement in Waziristan, Balochistan," read the front-page story in the News; an almost identical story appeared in the Urdu-language Jang, Pakistan's bestselling daily.:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom