What's new

Absolutely Stunning Image of a Pashtun Girl

well, the conversation has progressed, as it is wont to. I didn't know this was a strict topic only thread?

I think some of the members on this form are making generalizations about ethnic groups of Pakistan. So I did a research on the internet of ethnic groups of Pakistan, and to me the ethnic groups dont look that different from each other. I'm going to post pictures of only kids because adults wear makeup. Are we that different from one another? You be the judge:

Pakistani Baloch Girl
dac6af1f26ee0652644c1c402de959cf.jpg

Pakistani Pashtun Girl
View attachment 20629cfc3fbacd20b665a826b845de63.jpg

Pakistani Sindhi Girl

Pakistani Punjabi Girl

Pakistani Kashmiri Girl (from Azad Kashmir)
0128f04cceeb4b92ab6c0fe31ed4147c.jpg

well, the conversation has progressed, as it is wont to. I didn't know this was a strict topic only thread?

Conversation should progress, that's a good thing. But some of the members aren't taking it lightly. I simply suggest that there should be another thread specifically for the discussions we're going through right now. But since that's not going to happen, have at it!

I think some of the members on this form are making generalizations about ethnic groups of Pakistan. So I did a research on the internet of ethnic groups of Pakistan, and to me the ethnic groups dont look that different from each other. I'm going to post pictures of only kids because adults wear makeup. Are we that different from one another? You be the judge:

Pakistani Baloch Girl
dac6af1f26ee0652644c1c402de959cf.jpg

Pakistani Pashtun Girl
View attachment 20629cfc3fbacd20b665a826b845de63.jpg

Pakistani Sindhi Girl

Pakistani Punjabi Girl

Pakistani Kashmiri Girl (from Azad Kashmir)
0128f04cceeb4b92ab6c0fe31ed4147c.jpg

But those pictures are precisely not what you described. They are individual photos.

The generalizations are there, and are correct. These are some generalizations.

Hazara - Oriental looking
Makrani - African looking
Muhajirs (some) - Indian looking
etc etc

As your photos show you can find plenty of examples from each ethnic group of cross-overs.

However the "general" trend is not one that you can visualize through pictures of individuals. It's an across the board view of all the people.

There's typical features within each ethnic group. There's nothing wrong with this either.

For there to be unity in diversity is completely acceptable. To only think unity can be there if everyone looks the same is not the mark of a progressive society.

Whatever man. I can find a hundred more pictures of brown skin Pashtuns and Baloch and you will still think these groups are "Caucasians".

"Caucasian" does not mean white.

Yes, I think they are Afghan Pashtuns. My point was merely that Pashtun culture does permit the showing of photographs of children.
I think they are a mix of Afghans, again the small oriental eyes, are usually found in Hazaras.

Aren't Makranis also Baloch?

What, you're going to throw the Makranis away from the Baloch ethnic group because they aren't "Caucasian" looking?
There are Arab Baloch too, since Gawadar was a part of Oman. A lot of middle East Kings and Sheikhs have wives and children in Balochistan.

Actually they are Africans from Omani slave trades. But they go by the name Makranis now and are as native to Pakistan as any other group.
Gotta love the way Makranis speak, I once heard a khutba by a Makrani Imam.

"Musa ne Allah ko bola, hum ko apna jalwa dikhao, Allah bola tum nahi dekh sakta hoon, Musa bola Allah ko ke dikhao... Allah ne jalwa dikhaya, Musa kalti" :D

Whatever man. I can find a hundred more pictures of brown skin Pashtuns and Baloch and you will still think these groups are "Caucasians".
There are subgroups within ethincities as well.

Pakistan was the gateway into and out of the Sub-continent. Theres bound to be a very rich mixture of all the people that frequented this area.

How come we don't have a British tribe? :D

There are subgroups within ethincities as well.

Pakistan was the gateway into and out of the Sub-continent. Theres bound to be a very rich mixture of all the people that frequented this area.

How come we don't have a British tribe? :D

Well all Pakistanis are caucasians.

I highly doubt that. Members have posted pictures of some Pakistani citizens, such as Makranis, and they are definately not Caucasions.

However, they are Pakistanis and we love them :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom