What's new

Absolutely Stunning Image of a Pashtun Girl

i like and love bipasha too she is very very very hot because she is bengali tigres

By the way, "Geographically" speaking, The dark-skinned balochi's aren't exactly carrying the gene of the Sub-Saharans. Their dark-skinned appearance is due to their OWN terrain, Balochistan. Remember, Dark-skin develops from HOT and warm regions. Some parts of Balchoistan are barren deserts and the people from those regions are usually a little darker in skin than the average balochi. Not because they're "African" or something! :lol:

Bezerk bhai jaan, the Makranis came about from the constant streem of African slaves who did a bunk from their ships when the latter touched these ports for supplies. This slave trade had been going on since more than several thousands years ago. Gulf Arabs I remember were involved in it. These slaves welcomed these lands because the natives didn't treat them as unequals. Read it up from history books if you have any.

The Kalash are a small isolated population...

They're not Greek or Macedonian though, as you say. There's no genetic proof of that in the slightest. ...

If that comment is directed to me, I was actually suggesting the opposite of what you seemed to have understood.

Bezerk bhai jaan, the Makranis came about from the constant streem of African slaves who did a bunk from their ships when the latter touched these ports for supplies. This slave trade had been going on since more than several thousands years ago. Gulf Arabs I remember were involved in it. These slaves welcomed these lands because the natives didn't treat them as unequals. Read it up from history books if you have any.

You bothered to reply to that post, but did you even bother to read my "Next" post? I wasn't referring to the Makrani's in that post. I think you're having some reading comprehension problems. If you're going to read a single post, read the follow-up posts as well.

Last edited:
Race... Such a touchy topic. That is why i prefer "Pakistani" broad but simple! :D

If that comment is directed to me, I was actually suggesting the opposite of what you seemed to have understood.

The Kalash aren't Greek or Macedonian. They're just from the same pre-Islamic stock as other ethnic groups in the area.

There would be some trace of Greek genetics in them if you go by the genetics within them. But there's none whatsoever. Only a small amount of Greek genetics in the Pashtuns. Or perhaps it's Macedonian.

Three Pakistani populations residing in northern Pakistan, the Burusho, Kalash and Pathan
claim descent from Greek soldiers associated with Alexander’s invasion of southwest Asia.
Earlier studies have excluded a substantial Greek genetic input into these populations, but left
open the question of a smaller contribution. We have now typed 89 binary polymorphisms and
16 multiallelic, short-tandem-repeat (STR) loci mapping to the male-specific portion of the
human Y chromosome in 952 males, including 77 Greeks in order to re-investigate this question.
In pairwise comparisons between the Greeks and the three Pakistani populations using genetic distance measures sensitive to recent events, the lowest distances were observed between the Greeks and the Pathans. Clade E3b1 lineages, which were frequent in the Greeks but not in Pakistan, were nevertheless observed in two Pathan individuals, one of whom shared a 16 YSTR haplotype with the Greeks. The worldwide distribution of a shortened (9 Y-STR) version of this haplotype, determined from database information, was concentrated in Macedonia and Greece, suggesting an origin there. Although based on only a few unrelated descendants this
provides strong evidence for a European (read Greek or Macedonian) origin for a small proportion of the Pathan Y
chromosomes.

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/picrender.fcgi?artid=2588664&blobtype=pdf

Last edited:
Whatever man. I can find a hundred more pictures of brown skin Pashtuns and Baloch and you will still think these groups are "Caucasians".

There is undoubtedly mixing, within the ethnic groups, but there are East-West transitions of appearance across Pakistan, and there are North-South transitions of appearance across Pakistan. These are average looks.

You can see this "transition" clearly by going from Herat in Afghanistan to Assam in India. Pakistan is part of this transition, but it's obviously not as obvious as Herat versus Calcutta.

There is a North-south transition also across Pakistan. This might be something to do with the climate though. East-west could also be due to climate too, but also due to the adjacent populations.

All Baloch, Brahui, Pashtun, are Caucasians.

The Hazara are generally Mongoloid.

Tajiks tend to be a mixture of Mongoloid and Caucasian.

Makrani are Negroidal on average.

Alright,alright, it was this

"If that comment is directed to me, I was actually suggesting the opposite of what you seemed to have understood."

But the article suggests genetically there's nothing Greek about the Kalash. It doesn't prove it of course. But I don't think they're Greek.

On another note, why is Flintlock posting pictures of female models, then saying "oooh, I like olive skin much more than this and that?"

All Baloch, Brahui, Pashtun, are Caucasians.

The Hazara are generally Mongoloid.

Tajiks tend to be a mixture of Mongoloid and Caucasian.

Makrani are Negroidal on average.

Hazaras and Tajiks are not major ethnic groups of Pakistan, they belong in Afghanistan...the only Hazaras and Tajiks in Pakistan are Afghan refugees.

And if Baloch are Caucasians then so are Punjabis and Kashmiris because an average Baloch is much darker than an average person from Northern Punjab and Azad Kashmir.

My Baloch friend told me Baloch culture and language is very similar to Sindhi culture and language.

Pashtuns are different from Baloch, Pashtuns I admit are generally speaking the lightest skin of all major ethnic groups of Pakistan, then come Kashmiris. The average Baloch is very brown.

Not every Baloch looks like Nawab Akbar Bugti just like not every Punjabi looks like Nawaz Sharif and just like not every Sindhi looks like Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto.

Hazaras and Tajiks are not major ethnic groups of Pakistan, they belong in Afghanistan...the only Hazaras and Tajiks in Pakistan are Afghan refugees.

The Hazara do have their own ethnic region in Pakistan. Tajiks do not.

The Hazara region was known as Hazarajat afaik. They are not refugees. The Tajiks might be.

And if Baloch are Caucasians then so are Punjabis and Kashmiris because an average Baloch is much darker than an average person from Northern Punjab and Azad Kashmir.

Sure, Punjabis, Kashmiris are Caucasian. But they're a different ethnic group, and in many cases will have their own general appearance.

Personally I find the Hazara and Makrani add a lot of variety to Pakistan.

My Baloch friend told me Baloch culture and language is very similar to Sindhi culture and language.

Pashtuns are different from Baloch, Pashtuns I admit are generally speaking the lightest skin of all major ethnic groups of Pakistan, then come Kashmiris. The average Baloch is very brown.

I don't think the Baloch are so dark to be honest.

You have to remember that colour needs to be measured without the sun tan. So places where the light does not reach would be used. You cannot say that Baloch are as dark as Sindhis just by examining their facial colour.

Imo, the Baloch are heavily sun tanned in most pictures.

Not every Baloch looks like Nawab Akbar Bugti just like not every Punjabi looks like Nawaz Sharif and just like not every Sindhi looks like Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto.

Bugti is nothing special. That is what a Baloch looks like imo without the sun tan.

Isn't NS Kashmiri?

The Hazara do have their own ethnic region in Pakistan. Tajiks do not.

The Hazara region was known as Hazarajat afaik. They are not refugees. The Tajiks might be.

Sure, Punjabis, Kashmiris are Caucasian. But they're a different ethnic group, and in many cases will have their own general appearance.

Personally I find the Hazara and Makrani add a lot of variety to Pakistan.

I don't think the Baloch are so dark to be honest.

You have to remember that colour needs to be measured without the sun tan. So places where the light does not reach would be used. You cannot say that Baloch are as dark as Sindhis just by examining their facial colour.

Imo, the Baloch are heavily sun tanned in most pictures.

Bugti is nothing special. That is what a Baloch looks like imo without the sun tan.

Isn't NS Kashmiri?

Nawaz Sharif's ancestors were from Kashmir Valley who migrated to Punjab, that's why he's more associated with Punjab than Kashmir just like Asif Ali Zardari's ancestors were Baloch who migrated to Sindh and he's more associated with Sindh. Asif Ali Zardari comes from the Zardari tribe, you can do a lil research on the internet about the Zardari tribe, they are a tribe from the Baloch ethnic group.

Here is a picture of two Pakistani women in U.S. (country with way less sun than Pakistan)
25f7011837cc4b3fb1410cbac4489ae4.jpg

Two Pakistani women, Nasim Zehra (left) (Punjabi Pakistani) and Mumtaz Zahra Baloch (right) (Baloch Pakistani).

Nasim Zehra (left), an associate at the Asia Center, and Mumtaz Zahra Baloch, first secretary at the Pakistan embassy in Washington, D.C., talk and listen during the daylong conference 'The Critical Engagement: Pakistan and U.S. Relations' in the Tsai Auditorium at CGIS. (Staff photos Kris Snibbe/Harvard News Office).

The point of me posting these pictures is to show that the ethnic groups of Pakistan dont look that different from each other like some people think.

Last edited:
This is what the Indians do.

They post one or two individuals (usually models), and then claim Indians and Pakistanis look alike.

There is a general trend from East-West in Pakistan, and North-South.

The pictures of the two women I found on the internet also, but I couldn't see any reference to the ethnic group of the Zehra one (this isn't to say you're not correct). Even so, how does it matter? We're talking general trends here. I could pick out someone from Delhi that looks more Western than either of those two. That is cherry picking.

It is general traits of each ethnic group that I'm arguing do exist. Not a minority cross over between the ethnic groups (which exist also).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom