What's new

About Pakistan PAF,ARMY/NAVY stuff .... What do you think ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

superbikez

BANNED
Reaction score
i personally feel that pakistan all upcomming aircrafts jets from china other Naval and Army stuff from other countries is very cheap and very low quality i dont know i feel this thing all the time.. that we have paper plane (chinese aircrafts) and other stuff. is very low and bad quality.. what do you think guys ? frankly speaking im not satisfy from my (our) Pakistan Navy, Airforce and military stuff technology... im just satisfy our Nukes and missiles technology but about weapons and other militry airforce stuff im not satisfied

Technology is not the best but we are going on the path latest tech n weaponary system ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Actually we are now in technology gap so thats why most of when compare our defence tech wid other developed countries ,we feel horrible as defence ponit of view

i personally feel that pakistan all upcomming aircrafts jets from china other Naval and Army stuff from other countries is very cheap and very low quality i dont know i feel this thing all the time.. that we have paper plane (chinese aircrafts) and other stuff. is very low and bad quality.. what do you think guys ? frankly speaking im not satisfy from my (our) Pakistan Navy, Airforce and military stuff technology... im just satisfy our Nukes and missiles technology but about weapons and other militry airforce stuff im not satisfied

Care to back your claim with facts, data or analysis?

Well these low quality stuff has been keeping you safe since 71. And another thing how come you are satisfied with out missile and nuke system where do you think they came from somebody helped us at the start.

Well these low quality stuff has been keeping you safe since 71. And another thing how come you are satisfied with out missile and nuke system where do you think they came from somebody helped us at the start.

READ MY PARAGRAPH CAREFULLY "IM TALKING ABOUT NEW DEALS WEAPONS STUFF not old" Answer thn before read my words carefully...

READ MY PARAGRAPH CAREFULLY "IM TALKING ABOUT NEW DEALS WEAPONS STUFF not old" Answer thn before read my words carefully...
Dude..Hes Ex-Air Force Pilot and know A LOT more then you about our Armed Forces.We can't buy like UK or Saudia because we don't have enough money and frankly the main threat is India and in current state we can easily defend ourselves.It will be much better to invest in education sector..

MuradK can fly Mirage and F-104 carefully enough, you think he can't read? You have 84 posts here and you don't know he is an ex-PAF fighter pilot? Grow up and show some respect. As for your ridiculous thread, try researching about the "new weapons stuff" and compare them to anything else available for a similar price. The internet is full of information, try looking (a tip for you: use google.com).

If you are not satisfied with the new procurements, pick one that you feel is important, do some research on it, post that research here and state why you feel unsatisfied about it. Then we will have an interesting conversation about it.

Do you think PAF/PN/PA want to go to war with sub-standard equipment? If they are buying new stuff with their own money, you can be sure they will buy the best that they can afford. Unless Mr 10% or any other greedy scumbags have a say in it, of course.

Last edited:

with respect brother sit murad is our war hero.not only a ex.air force poilet but he decoreated with SITARA E JURAT from govt of pakistan.our knoldge is less then sir murad every one agree this on forum .so please when you select words take ceare that he is our hero of war.please don't mind :tsk:

thanks

Pakistan Army and Air force is pretty strong but idk about the NAVY

MuradK can fly Mirage and F-104 carefully enough, you think he can't read? You have 84 posts here and you don't know he is an ex-PAF fighter pilot? Grow up and show some respect. As for your ridiculous thread, try researching about the "new weapons stuff" and compare them to anything else available for a similar price. The internet is full of information, try looking (a tip for you: use google.com).

If you are not satisfied with the new procurements, pick one that you feel is important, do some research on it, post that research here and state why you feel unsatisfied about it. Then we will have an interesting conversation about it.

Do you think PAF/PN/PA want to go to war with sub-standard equipment? If they are buying new stuff with their own money, you can be sure they will buy the best that they can afford. Unless Mr 10% or any other greedy scumbags have a say in it, of course.

DO U KNOW WHO M I ???? so be carefull next time using such words like Growup!

and about Satisfy statement YES IM NOT satisfied becuase JF 17 Pakistan Mirage etc VS SU30 ???? lol oh comeon..

u r talking about paper plane VS F18 hornet, Su30 etc ... ( y im talking about F18 u knowwhat... next war not with su30 player) :)

n by the way i respect him and i know he is x fighter pilot dun teach me...!

DO U KNOW WHO M I ???? so be carefull next time using such words like Growup!

and about Satisfy statement YES IM NOT satisfied becuase JF 17 Pakistan Mirage etc VS SU30 ???? lol oh comeon..

u r talking about paper plane VS F18 hornet, Su30 etc ... ( y im talking about F18 u knowwhat... next war not with su30 player) :)

n by the way i respect him and i know he is x fighter pilot dun teach me...!

warning to you "superbikz" maybe you should wind your neck a little before you talk to senior members in such a manner. Here you earn you laurels. THREAD closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom