What's new

AAP- the real deal

Anyways speaking of work before Delhi elections, Kejirival's accomplishments both in education qualification as well as Work for Beneficial of Society are no where even close to that of Dr. Harshvardhan. If you have read about his works you should know. His works not only benefited Indians but many other poor countries I'd say humanity as a whole. @WAR-rior; @Guynextdoor2;

He is not in good mood because AAP has burst his Modi balloon.
Dude, A little correction. AAP has actually burst Rahul Gandhi's bubble. Modi has lot and lot of development work on ground to stand unlike Owl Baba.

also, AAP has a job to do in Delhi. their credability will be acknowledged above Modi's only in next elections of 2019. Till then its only MODI. :)

What is up with this new party? What are their chances, realistically?
they are the new kid on the block who have completely destroyed congress in Delhi. So far they are quickly implementing their election manifesto. many indians are not used to quick execution by a govt. so they are quite jittery at the sight.

Buddy, if I tell you about the development made in Gujarat in last 11 years, you will be surprised.
I don't like this AAP which is nothing but Congress way to take away the wrath of Indian voters from years of corruption done by them.

Man whatever you say now,
G+▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ G+
▌︻╦╤─▓▓☻/▄/▌ Apparently this is what happened in Congress vs BJP fight
/ \▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ // \\

Man whatever you say now,
G+▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ G+
▌︻╦╤─▓▓☻/▄/▌ Apparently this is what happened in Congress vs BJP fight
/ \▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ // \\
I want to drag some issue to counter this but I will get a warning. :P

Now the person who use well less than 20,000 liters will sell it to person who use more than that. At low cost of course.

More corruption will be done by the people. Neighbors will share water in exchange of money. You can't change the mentality of people by making such policies.

Corruption is seeped deep into the society. Freebies policy can't remove it, it will only worsen the situation.

Guys, do you know wind farms disturb the air current and there are research that are suggesting that wind farms shouldn't be built in large numbers.
And dont u think that wont happen coz as per AAP's policy, they are not some sitting in Air conditioner kind of Party. There will be JUNTA DARBARS. Any such act will be brought into notice.

First understand some party before commenting bout their ability or inability. Rite?

they are the new kid on the block who have completely destroyed congress in Delhi. So far they are quickly implementing their election manifesto. many indians are not used to quick execution by a govt. so they are quite jittery at the sight.
Freebies baantna easy hai bhai.

Long term implications abhi nahin dikhega.

:lol: even most rabid AAPtards dont think they stand a chance against Modi in Lok Sabha elections
Ha Ha. Thats true. I am not an AAPstard but a staunch realist. I think AAP has to focus on Delhi and make it the best city in India before turing towards Loksabha. 1 step at a time. :)

Freebies baantna easy hai bhai.

Long term implications abhi nahin dikhega.
cross posting my stance from another thread:
you lot tolerated congress looting for 15years, but cant stand AAP for 48hrs? mega facepalm
give the guys a chance; we voted for him, he will remain answerable to us.

You guys was saying same before Dilli election as well :whistle:

People vote differently in local and national elections. Even if AAP put up a good show in coming months very unlikely people will vote for them in Lok Sabha if you know what that is :P

@KingMamba Told you. Emotional people.

T0 Indians ---

Manoj Parrikar v/s Arvind Kejriwal ?

Who is better ?
I know AK is better but I wud like to give Manoj my vote coz hes tested and Kejriwal is only a day old. :) Besides, Kejriwal has brought a new kind of politics in India which Manoj dint.

Back
Top Bottom