What's new

AAP- the real deal

Media & political opponents underestimated AAP before state elections... & now they are overestimating AAPs capabilities. Truth is somewhere in the middle. Congress tried to bluff & AAP called Congress's bluff by forming the govt. But AAP is now playing the bluff game by giving away freebies without realizing the long term effect to Delhi's exchequer. AAP better hope & pray that their govt falls sooner than later as they planned. If not...Kejriwal & AAP will find it hard hide!

Yeah...and he is not their PM candidate. They choose a woman stalker instead. Instead we have a man who goes around delhi in the nights coz the cold kills people. Even when dozens died in a single night neither Kuhrana of the BJP not Dikhit of the congress thought it would help if they left their cozy homes.
Seriously dude. Now you switched from Congress to AAP.

AAP is nothing but Congress 2.0. They took away the focus of people of India from corruption of Congress to populist schemes which will be detrimental for the local economy.

BTW our PM candidate hasn't been charged with anything, not even mentioned any where. Well, I won't debate with you on this issue anymore.

Saffron brigade has become clueless - All Powers to AAP.

how will you explain AAP's opposition to nuclear power
Its obvious isnt it?

Do u even know adverse effects of nuclear leakage? All nuke plants are on sea shores. Do u know how it affects the sea water and its organisms? We are not pure veg. Do u even know how this affects the people of that region? Japan example is the biggest learning for us. Why do u think Americans are not ready to take responsibility of leakage even if 100% installation is provided to their companies? Coz even they know leakage is a fact and even 1% nuke leakage means bad effects.

7 Reasons why nuclear power is bad for the environment and the nation - National Environmental News | Examiner.com

Wont get into much technicality but today civilian nukes are not the most clean energy where we have Wind, Solar, Bio energy available. We just need is good investments to make these energies cheaper.

On the other side, nukes involve very very huge capital costs and today's calculations say India is not ready to break even with given GDP and per capita.

So we shud now focus on actual clean sources and I personally believe that India shud focus on those energies which nature have made conducive for us like Solar (Coz its tropical), Biomass(Its still 60+% rural), Wind(It has one of the longest coastline).

Why so? What have they done to enrage you. Have they stopped u also from doing corruption? :P

Don't be swayed by their cynical populism. These guys are exploiting popular discontent to pursue an ideological wet dream which will cause enduring damage to India's sovereign interests. I have detailed my reasoning for this in a separate thread. Their ideology does not support the existence of India as a nation-state. Moreover, many of their manifesto promises, if fulfilled, will be unconstitutional.

Too bad AAP fanboys/girls forgot to read the fine print before applying the dhabba against AK's name

Instead of getting too deep in that, do understand that its the Mafia which is the biggest Bottleneck. REMOVE THE BOTTLENECK AND LET THE WATER FLOW FREE. Why complicate things unnecessarily.
Also, who says hes targeting ONLY Mafias? Hes targeting everyone who suddenly wants more money and embraces corruption.
Now the person who use well less than 20,000 liters will sell it to person who use more than that. At low cost of course.

More corruption will be done by the people. Neighbors will share water in exchange of money. You can't change the mentality of people by making such policies.

Corruption is seeped deep into the society. Freebies policy can't remove it, it will only worsen the situation.

Guys, do you know wind farms disturb the air current and there are research that are suggesting that wind farms shouldn't be built in large numbers.

AAP is nothing but Congress 2.0. They took away the focus of people of India from corruption of Congress to populist schemes which will be detrimental for the local economy.

BTW our PM candidate hasn't been charged with anything, not even mentioned any where. Well, I won't debate with you on this issue anymore.

Whaat? They are in Power on corruption issues dude. what do u think auditing Electric companies mean? Why do u think these loser company owners are now opposing this move? Thats called fighting corruption in true sense. Not doing that typical ranting for public consumption. We are seeing a true JHAADU FERNA ON CORRUPT ASSES.

What is up with this new party? What are their chances, realistically?

Don't be swayed by their cynical populism. These guys are exploiting popular discontent to pursue an ideological wet dream which will cause enduring damage to India's sovereign interests. I have detailed my reasoning for this in a separate thread. Their ideology does not support the existence of India as a nation-state. Moreover, many of their manifesto promises, if fulfilled, will be unconstitutional.

Too bad AAP fanboys/girls forgot to read the fine print before applying the dhabba against AK's name
What? These guyz dint want to get in politics but were laughed upon and challanged by BOTH BJP AND CONGRESS, not to fuget other regional parties taunting them. Who do u think is responsible for their entering Politics? They always knew Anna is anti Political and were not fool to share stage with him initially if their intent was to enter politics.

If u dont know, Kejriwal cud have easily entered any party for the position he had and easily earned crores. Why only AAP?

Educated Naxalites. Want to distribute freebies to all. And most of the supporters of this party are the youth who have no idea of the reality of India except few.

Beer party ----to---->Political Party (Daily Routine)
\m/ -------to-----> \|/ (Sign of their party- Broom)

REALISTICALLY, They have made a govt after only 1 yr of existence. NAYAK movie personified. :)

If our Congress and BJP dont get their acts right, they are gonna take over India. But, first they need to show in Delhi. If successful, they will make both Owl and Modi piss in their pants. Modi, for a matter on basis of his performance can get into power but with AK in scene Rahul Gandi will never become PM again. :D

He is not in good mood because AAP has burst his Modi balloon.
Buddy, if I tell you about the development made in Gujarat in last 11 years, you will be surprised.

I don't like this AAP which is nothing but Congress way to take away the wrath of Indian voters from years of corruption done by them.

Back
Top Bottom