What's new

AAP- the real deal

oye dray ...............u r also supposed to campaign for AAP in Punjab .............arrange a meeting with ranjeet and shift to Sangrur :D

Why? Punjabis made a mistake, I will let them realize their mistake and take corrective actions in the next election. :D

Why? Punjabis made a mistake, I will let them realize their mistake and take corrective actions in the next election. :D

tune bola tha ke tu AAP ke liye campaign karega against akalis ...............

October '12 article. C'mon... lot of water has flown under the bridge since then!

bolla tha na bhai .......... sare news channels ne bhi bolla tha

These AAPtards I swear, now they're trending KejriwalJailed and CorruptGadkari on twitter.

I almost hate them more than the Congis.

Kab???? Kahan????? Mein to itna kabhi nehi pita!!!!! :o::o::o:

thora kum feka kar ....modi mat samaj apne ko :P

BoKC87gIAAAIgH3.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
yaar bahut danger aadmi hai wo. :lol:
@arp2041 tera wo post bhi re-post kar de jisme tu bataya ta BhaiFakir ko ki UPA 80 seat ka neeche ayega!

Bhai Politics me mera dimag kuch jyada hi chalta hai :D

The shocking thing for me is that no one in my family is associated with politics, neither me.

@Bhai Zakir You can bookmark my this post................

IF CONGRESS GETS MORE THAN 80 SEATS IN LS ELECTIONS, I WILL CLOSE MY ACCOUNT ON PDF & NEVER COME BACK. Yeh ek sachey INDIAN ka vada hai....kisi POLITICIAN ka nahi :D

:D

so the drama queen is back with her drama company in the national capital , lets see is bar kya naya natak karti hai.

so the drama queen is back with her drama company in the national capital , lets see is bar kya naya natak karti hai.
bar dancer is always in demand when customers are drunk... hence that nakrebazi by the item girl. When the hangover is gone.. reality strikes! that's what is happening. Delhi citizens were intoxicated when they voted for Kejri during state elections. & now that they have woken up.. AAP got thrashed in national elections! & the dancer is now jobless.... hence this noise & nakra!

thora kum feka kar ....modi mat samaj apne ko :P

BoKC87gIAAAIgH3.jpg
So what corruption has he done? Writing a letter to govt asking for land earns him title of "most corrupt"? Funny thing is, Anjali had obtained agricultural land without giving enough proof that she is a farmer (land was taken back from her for the same reason).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom