What's new

AAP- the real deal

Kejri the Savior. Hallelujah.

All AAP supporters, lets see his work and result of his so called great policies. Then make huge claims.

BTW hope you know about Manoj Parrikar, CM of Goa. Go, check it. He is in BJP and an IIT graduate.

No debate from my side with AAP supporters.
Dude. I dont mind even if Kejriwal fails initially coz both Congress and BJP dont have concrete stuff to showcase. Kejriwals failure wont mean Congress and BJP success. So save it.

All AAP supporters, lets see his work and result of his so called great policies. Then make huge claims.

BTW hope you know about Manoj Parrikar, CM of Goa. Go, check it. He is in BJP and an IIT graduate.
Parrikar is a dooer. and a humble guy , he still travels to work from his mapuca home in his own car. people going to panjim often see the him going to work at 8.30 am ever morning.

No debate from my side with AAP supporters.

Yeah...and he is not their PM candidate. They choose a woman stalker instead. Instead we have a man who goes around delhi in the nights coz the cold kills people. Even when dozens died in a single night neither Kuhrana of the BJP not Dikhit of the congress thought it would help if they left their cozy homes.

You haven't answered the key question- he is attacking the mafias and no one else is. The mafias control much of supply. So why are you criticizing them showing the balls to do what needs to be done and what no one else has done.
Instead of getting too deep in that, do understand that its the Mafia which is the biggest Bottleneck. REMOVE THE BOTTLENECK AND LET THE WATER FLOW FREE. Why complicate things unnecessarily.

Also, who says hes targeting ONLY Mafias? Hes targeting everyone who suddenly wants more money and embraces corruption.

Parrikar is a dooer. and a humble guy , he still travels to work from his mapuca home in his own car. people going to panjim often see the him going to work at 8.30 am ever morning.

You know what, I support congress over BJP anyday, but AAP is seriously well above the rest. Whether they fail or not, the importance of 'rulers' being close to people is a trend we must stamp into their minds. We've become so used to them setting in their AC offices and intellectually debating 'macro-economics', it's time we saw them on the streets working their @$$es off.

Instead of getting too deep in that, do understand that its the Mafia which is the biggest Bottleneck. REMOVE THE BOTTLENECK AND LET THE WATER FLOW FREE. Why complicate things unnecessarily.

Also, who says hes targeting ONLY Mafias? Hes targeting everyone who suddenly wants more money and embraces corruption.

Which is what I'm saying right- mafias are the bottleneck, no one does anything about them. This guy wants to (along with other unscrupulous people). We need to support him in that.

Why so? What have they done to enrage you. Have they stopped u also from doing corruption? :P

Sorry I confused you with a comment I made to @Tshering22 . My bad :)

You know what, I support congress over BJP anyday, but AAP is seriously well above the rest. Whether they fail or not, the importance of 'rulers' being close to people is a trend we must stamp into their minds. We've become so used to them setting in their AC offices and intellectually debating 'macro-economics', it's time we saw them on the streets working their @$$es off.
Mate it works only for a while , in the long run he will not be able to please the people . but lets wait and see. :)

Let us not use un parliamentarian language :)
You all guyz nuts?

AAP members and ministers are those who left their 1 crore package jobs. Just see each and every member's educational qualification.

Problem all of you is you guyz are jaundiced and hence see everyone as yellow.

And for heaven's sake dont compare Akhilesh with Kejriwal.

Akhilesh is another equivalent of Rahul Gandhi who went to Australia for MBA coz he wasnt getting admission into an IIM or any top b school.

whereas, Arvind Kejriwal is an IIT/IFS who has a vision for making India corruption free.

Those who call him bubble first need to study his policies and then dare comment.

how will you explain AAP's opposition to nuclear power

suddenly modi is missing from the tv news and replaced with AAP.

how will you explain AAP's opposition to nuclear power

With all the new honchos joining them, most of them excellent free market business leaders, I don't think irrational stances will not change. Tellingly, it says that they too think corrpution is an issue that over-rides all of these.

Back
Top Bottom