What's new

AAP- the real deal

Are they also supplying the water too to them?

Actually yes, because they know the pipes have been laid but water is not being delivered because of water mafia, they're busy putting the connections in place. BJP was happy pocketing half the money of the mafia (Congress the rest).

Actually yes, because they know the pipes have been laid but water is not being delivered because of water mafia, they're busy putting the connections in place. BJP was happy pocketing half the money of the mafia (Congress the rest).

And all this time this guy was talking about how great Congress is.

One thing is for sure, the Congress idiots have now jumped on the AAP bandwagon and together will do their best to make sure that India continues on its downwards spiral.

And all this time this guy was talking about how great Congress is.

One thing is for sure, the Congress idiots have now jumped on the AAP bandwagon and together will do their best to make sure that India continues on its downwards spiral.

I did not quote you @$$hole, now shoo away

So you are saying they are installing the water meters at night?

And sleep in the Delhi Assembly right?

they have only 24 hrs in a day. talk to me if they've proved themselves as lazy as the BJP counterparts (they're well rested all right....after chicken biryani previous night)

they have only 24 hrs in a day. talk to me if they've proved themselves as lazy as the BJP counterparts (they're well rested all right....after chicken biryani previous night)
CIJHK1.jpg

Is there something wrong with chicken biryani? Are they not allowed to enjoy themselves at night and then do their job in the morning.

As opposed to what you espouse; don't do your job and go around the neighborhood to increase your presence and thus gain votes.

Back
Top Bottom