What's new

AAP- the real deal

they have only 24 hrs in a day. talk to me if they've proved themselves as lazy as the BJP counterparts (they're well rested all right....after chicken biryani previous night)
So what takes precedence on what?

AAP MLA working really hard for People of Delhi ... in Delhi Assembly ...

1521798_441492165973469_2144926291_n.jpg

Bechare log are aware of the fact that it's only a matter of six more months before next trust vote kicks in. Why waste time? Afterall dynamics of politics in both Centre & Delhi will change dramatically by then.

Why attend the assembly at all then? Don't you think people need to be served during day time as well.

assembly is a political gathering. Every year 100s die in delhi due to the cold. There have been times when in a single day dozens have been killed. Rakhi Birla, whose photo the BJP has so cheaply tried to use to malign, has spent EVERY SINGLE NIGHT personally visiting the shelters to SAVE 100s of LIVES. If her work at night's so intensive that she's not able to do her 'day time' political duties as well, I'm just fine with it. At least, unlike the oldies of previous governments, she hasn't just put the responsibilities in the hands of some IAS officer and said 'I've done the best I could. She's out there in the streets personally taking care of things. I don't care about her political dealings- as long as 100s are saved, that's more than enough. Yeah if BJP was in power- 100s would have died this year too. And their ministers (30 or 40 of them) would turn up to the assembly to talk nonsense. I'm sure youd be pleased with that.

assembly is a political gathering. Every year 100s die in delhi due to the cold. There have been times when in a single day dozens have been killed. Rakhi Birla, whose photo the BJP has so cheaply tried to use to malign, has spent EVERY SINGLE NIGHT personally visiting the shelters to SAVE 100s of LIVES. If her work at night's so intensive that she's not able to do her 'day time' political duties as well, I'm just fine with it. At least, unlike the oldies of previous governments, she hasn't just put the responsibilities in the hands of some IAS officer and said 'I've done the best I could. She's out there in the streets personally taking care of things. I don't care about her political dealings- as long as 100s are saved, that's more than enough.
So why not excuse her from attending the assembly all together?

So why not excuse her from attending the assembly all together?
Maybe she should. Or maybe because her presence is needed for nos. which she did...and then went back to the streets. Irrelevent heckling won't change the fact that people of delhi see AAP as delivering vs the hollow promises of other parties. Realistically speaking, if another election is called AAP will ...cruise comfortably to majority by trouncing BJP. And they did it what 3 days flat?

Arvind earlier refused to take govt. house now took 2, each with lawns combined speculated cost of around 45 cr.o_O

used to say min.'s should travel from public transport now have taken cars.

then he saays " meri koi aukat naahi hain hum bahut chhote log hain " .:disagree:

used to do 1.30 hour's PC (shows) on corruption charges with bundle's of documented proofs now asking about proofs.

then he says "yeh sab chor in sab ko jail mein daalenge ":disagree:

Add that with marxist ideologies and you have a completely dysfuntional state.

Maybe she should. Or maybe because her presence is needed for nos. which she did...and then went back to the streets. Irrelevent heckling won't change the fact that people of delhi see AAP as delivering vs the hollow promises of other parties. Realistically speaking, if another election is called AAP will ...cruise comfortably to majority by trouncing BJP. And they did it what 3 days flat?
BJP would tear a new one into AAP regarding its policies on National Security/Water/Economic Policies.

This kejriwal was all talk seems like. Has he done anything till he came to power? Except for the freebies no major changes announced. Congress was way better in Delhi it seems like least they were not giving false hopes to people and were actually putting in some work look at Delhi metro for example.

BJP would tear a new one into AAP regarding its policies on National Security/Water/Economic Policies.

BJP will 'talk a lot' and make no headway. Their candidate Dr. Harshvardhan (thankfully very respectable unlike modi) has no energy or initiative in comparison to AK. Yu know why because he is a part of an old political culture that is on it's way out. he'll pick out his best IAS officer and put him incharge of things and be happy the work's done.

Worse still they have no answers to the questions AK is asking- Why is Delhi, with one of the best per capita supply of water in the world a 'water scarce'? Why is it that despite extensive infrastructuivre, last mile connectivity to many areas of delhi been DELIBERATELY cut off, especially in areas where tankers operate? Is it not clear that it is done to keep the water tankers in business? Is this not collusion and is this not artificially inflating water costs for the people? Why is it that when power companies have inflated power costs no audits of those accounts have done when theft has dropped dramatically? What the previous govt. didn't do, he did it in 2 days flat. Has the BJP ever said they'll do any of this? They thought anti-incumbency, come to power and run it as is. And when he raises these questions, the BJP only maligns him.

You wanna talk about 'free markets'? In the US if any of the above happened, the consequences would be SEVERE for the power companies. They'll be hauled by the commitees and nailed on a pole. free market operation actually means people who go out of line will be dealt with RUTHLESSLY.

Back
Top Bottom