What's new

AAP slashes infrastructure funding to pay for water and power subsidy

Delhi doesnt need better infrastructure, it is not an industrial state nor should it be, politicians can suffer. Right move by the AAP...
what crap..why not keep the mouth shut when you don't know iota about infra??

what crap..why not keep the mouth shut when you don't know iota about infra??
Kejriwal clearly knows what he is doing. You don't consider yourself smarter than Kejriwal do you? the man single handedly tore Modi's BJP a new one.

But you speak beggar, begging for attention on indian threads, jamati.
Its an international forum, please follow the rules, Indian.

Its always interesting to see the support AAp gets from anti-India people.

Kejriwal clearly knows what he is doing. You don't consider yourself smarter than Kejriwal do you? the man single handedly tore Modi's BJP a new one.

Childish, this is the same joker Kejru whose party set record for lost deposits and a marvelous record of 4 out of 414 in LS elections. He is barely a regional player. "Tearing' Modi, oh the delusion.

It not about intelligence, its about intent and the forces whose tool people such as Kejru are.

Its always interesting to see the support AAp gets from anti-India people.

Childish, this is the same joker Kejru whose party set record for lost deposits and a marvelous record of 4 out of 414.

It not about intelligence, its about intent.
I am deeply offended by your 'anti-India' allegations, I want a prosperous India, a Kejriwal's India...

Kejriwal clearly knows what he is doing. You don't consider yourself smarter than Kejriwal do you? the man single handedly tore Modi's BJP a new one..

What kind of moronic argument is this....it is like saying you have chosen a govt. now close your eyes and chillax....

I am deeply offended by your allegations of me being 'anti-Indian', I want a prosperous India, a Kejriwal's India...

Sure you can dream on, many wish such ill-fate on India, we still survive and grow. Kejru's fate is that of a regional player like Lalu/Mamta with delusions of being PM. Well considering how little power a Delhi CM has, he is more insignificant than them.

Anyway, this term will go a long way in exposing the incompetence of this man, while providing us with constant amusement.

What kind of moronic argument is this....it is like saying you have chosen a govt. now close your eyes and chillax....

Modi fan boys like yourself use the same logic to show a prosperous India, so far Modi has cooked the books to make India's GDP look bigger, rape has gone up and so has oppression against the minorities.

You must give Kejriwal time to show his magic, he deserves a chance, he is not genocidal...

Sure you can dream on, many wish such ill-fate on India, we still survive and grow. Kejru's fate is that of a regional player like Lalu/Mamta with delusions of being PM. Well considering how little power a Delhi CM has, he is more insignificant than them.

Anyway, this term will go a long way in exposing the incompetence of this man, while providing us with constant amusement.
AAP is simply not a party, the AAP is an idea. A prosperous India with no corruption, watch the AAP perform in the upcoming elections and capturing Delhi was a slap in Modi's face.

Modi fan boys like yourself use the same logic to show a prosperous India, so far Modi has cooked the books to make India's GDP look bigger, rape has gone up and so has oppression against the minorities.

You must give Kejriwal time to show his magic, he deserves a chance, he is not genocidal...

We are are seeing the magic already. The last few days have been singularly entertaining. I look forward to further laughing at this idea and anybody foolish enough to be taken for a ride by such people.

AAP is simply not a party, the AAP is an idea. A prosperous India with no corruption...

Its an idea to laugh at sure. Naive idealists being taken advantage of by thugs.

Its an idea to laugh at sure, the last few days have been singularly entertaining. I look forward to further laughing at this idea and anybody foolish enough to be taken for a ride by such people.
Delhi represents the people of India, you may laugh; but the AAP wave will be hard to ignore. Kejriwal is PM material, he will dethrone this genocidal hindutva monster in the next elections.

Delhi represents the people of India, you may laugh; but the AAP wave will be hard to ignore. Kejriwal is PM material, he will dethrone this genocidal hindutva monster in the next elections.

Delhi is a souped by municipality of no consequence. All essential matters are under center.

Share more jokes such as Kejru being PM material. Your puny digs at Modi are so last decade and aren't even worth cheap comedy.

Delhi is a souped by municipality of no consequence. All essential matters are under center.

Share more jokes such as Kejru being PM material. Your puny digs at Modi are so last decade and aren't even worth cheap comedy.
It is a fact that Modi is a butcher of Muslims, dear. Butchering muslims shouldnt become a topic of ancient history in Modi's India.

It is a fact that Modi is a butcher of Muslims, dear. Butchering muslims shouldnt become a topic of ancient history in Modi's India.

Yawn. Now you have diverted off Kejru onto the usual hate mongering against PM of India. Childish and used to be funny.

Now, if yo have anything actual related to topic of this thread, we can continue, else you are welcome to rant and rave and plot against Modi all you like.

Yawn. Now you have diverted off Kejru onto the usual hate mongering against PM of India. Childish and used to be funny.

Now, if yo have anything actual related to topic of this thread, we can continue, else you are welcome to rant and rave and plot against Modi all you like.
Kejriwal is the Jose Mujica of India. Please use arguments like I have in my posts, I know emotions are an integral part of being a woman, but...

Kejriwal is the Jose Mujica of India. Please use arguments like I have in my posts, I know emotions are an integral part of being a woman, but...

Na your arguments are pointless rhetoric with no connection to facts, they are merely your delusion. I have no interest in such things.

Anyway, happy spreading hate.

Back
Top Bottom