What's new

AAP slashes infrastructure funding to pay for water and power subsidy

Na your arguments are pointless rhetoric with no connection to facts, they are merely your delusion. I have no interest in such things.

Anyway, happy spreading hate.
Rape has only increased in Modi's India. stay safe woman. I have only your best interest at heart.

Rape has only increased in Modi's India. stay safe woman. I have only your best interest at heart.

Rape is a state subject, you'd know if actually had any info.

The nun raped in WB was by your countrymen and under Mamta. Only fools and propagandists blame center for such issues.

Now run along and spread more hate, I am sure your daily quota means you'll spend much more time on that.

Rape is a state subject, you'd know if actually had any info.

The nun raped in WB was by your countrymen and under Mamta. Only fools and propagandists blame center for such issues.

Now run along and spread more hate.
HIndutva supporters of Modi celebrated election victory by rape, that is why the rape has gone up in Modi's term. I am trying to make you see the bigger picture, Indian woman.

HIndutva supporters of Modi celebrated election victory by rape, that is why the rape has gone up in Modi's term. I am trying to make you see the bigger picture, Indian woman.

Poor attempt to rile me up, shows your level. Do continue. Vent more of your hatred, its mildly amusing.

Modi fan boys like yourself use the same logic to show a prosperous India, so far Modi has cooked the books to make India's GDP look bigger, rape has gone up and so has oppression against the minorities.

You must give Kejriwal time to show his magic, he deserves a chance, he is not genocidal...
Another idiotic marvel...you don't know iota about me and marking me as a Modi fan...keep it up...cheer leaders like you keep the forum funny....and the most ironical is you have nothing to do with any of this :)

I am a gentleman, dear..

Nah.. you seem like a jilted woman to me. Perhaps a Hindu boy broke your heart? Perhaps he even resembled Modi in appearance and hence your anger at the poor guy.

Nah.. you seem like a jilted woman to me. Perhaps a Hindu boy broke your heart? Perhaps he even resembled Modi in appearance and hence your anger at the poor guy.

So far I have only tried to make you aware of Modi's genocidal policies, a shining India under Kejriwal and last but not least keep you safe from rapists You break my heart...

So far I have only tried to make you aware of Modi's genocidal policies, a shining India under Kejriwal and last but not least keep you safe from rapists You break my heart...

Nah... don't blame me for breaking your heart, it already seems to have been broken by a Hindu boy. You are just spreading this hate to try to justify how that boy was not worthy of you. I can't understand your pain, but I can sympathize.

There, there dear, don't cry. It will be alright. I am sure you'll meet someone who will make you forget about your pain. Don't lose hope and resort to such silly propaganda.

Maybe you are just crushing at Kejru nautanki lal. I must warn you, he is not what he seems, much too beneath you. Hope you find love in Canada.

Nah... don't blame me for breaking your heart, it already seems to have been broken by a Hindu boy. You are just spreading this hate to try to justify how that boy was not worthy of you. I can't understand your pain, but I can sympathize.

There, there dear, don't cry. It will be alright. I am sure you'll meet someone who will make you forget about your pain. Don't lose hope and resort to such silly propaganda.

Maybe you are just crushing at Kejru nautanki lal. I must warn you, he is not what he seems, much too beneath you. Hope you find love in Canada.
Please don't be vulgar, dear. Vulgarity is not lady-like and a crime..

Please don't be vulgar, dear. Vulgarity is not lady-like and a crime..

I express genuine concern and you accuse me of vulgarity, now you are breaking my heart. I guess you really didn't deserve my kindness.

Then again, I am a Hindu and kind by nature, so I still hope you find happiness and leave the silly propaganda behind.

I express genuine concern and you accuse me of vulgarity, now you are breaking my heart. I guess you really didn't deserve my kindness.

Then again, I am a Hindu and kind by nature, so I still hope you find happiness and leave the silly propaganda behind.
Awwww....

images

Lets not get communal here, be soft and gentle...

Back
Top Bottom