What's new

AAP slashes infrastructure funding to pay for water and power subsidy

Yup that's why they had 32 odd seats in 2013....similarly won all 7 lok sabha seats...Look this secularism sh1t has ruined our country.....bcoz there is a not a single party in there which is not going to exploit it for their own good...Just think 6 decades of congress and yet Muslims are where they are...now how is congress secular??

:) ...of-course however this is what they say all the time...if i do something it is with good intentions...if you do the same then well you are corrupt...

They increased tax collection within the 45 days when they were in power. And you're blaming them for the time when they weren't?

And India will be a secular country. This idea of yours that all you have to do is beat up a few muslims and a few Christians and all problems will go away I stupid.

Yup that's why they had 32 odd seats in 2013....similarly won all 7 lok sabha seats...Look this secularism sh1t has ruined our country.....bcoz there is a not a single party in there which is not going to exploit it for their own good...Just think 6 decades of congress and yet Muslims are where they are...now how is congress secular??

32 seat due to Vote split between two "secular" parties ..... AAP and Congress.

When the "secular" voted united, BJP got 3 seat :coffee:

7 Lok Sabha seat due to Modi, not BJP. That and the vote split.

LOL. The AAP drama is following "Animal Farm" to the exact letter :lol:

Old Major (Anna Hazare), the old boar on the Manor Farm, summons the animals on the farm together for a meeting, during which he refers to humans as parasites and teaches the animals a revolutionary song called Beasts of England. When Major dies, two young pigs, Snowball (Prashant Bushan/Yogendra Yadav) and Napoleon (Kejriwal), assume command and consider it a duty to prepare for the Rebellion. The animals revolt and drive the drunken and irresponsible farmer Mr. Jones from the farm, renaming it "Animal Farm". They adopt Seven Commandments of Animalism, the most important of which is, "All animals are equal."

Snowball teaches the animals to read and write, while Napoleon educates young puppies on the principles of Animalism. Food is plentiful, and the farm runs smoothly. The pigs elevate themselves to positions of leadership and set aside special food items, ostensibly for their personal health. Napoleon and Snowball struggle for preeminence. When Snowball announces his plans to build a windmill, Napoleon has his dogs chase Snowball away and subsequently declares himself leader of Animal Farm.

untitled.bmp

Its funny how Life Intimidates Art :P

Now Arvind Kejriwal is the uncrowned king of AAP :enjoy: .

001bda99_medium.jpeg

From Animal Farm,

Napoleon = Arvind Kejriwal

Boxer = Kumar Vishwas

Squaler = Ashutosh

32 seat due to Vote split between two "secular" parties ..... AAP and Congress.

When the "secular" voted united, BJP got 3 seat :coffee:

7 Lok Sabha seat due to Modi, not BJP. That and the vote split.

May be you didn't properly read my last post...this talk about secural party is pure BS...every single party is going to play vote politics....if you think BSP is secular party then may god help you...because it was this missing white elephant that changed the scenario in Delhi...BJP more or less had kept its vote share in tact...

Anyhow if you think that because of modi Indian public chose a communal party to rule then then what can i say...good luck with your wisdom!!

May be you didn't properly read my last post...this talk about secural party is pure BS...every single party is going to play vote politics....if you think BSP is secular party then may god help you...because it was this missing white elephant that changed the scenario in Delhi...BJP more or less had kept its vote share in tact...

Anyhow if you think that because of modi Indian public chose a communal party to rule then then what can i say...good luck with your wisdom!!

You are just repeating what I said, that BJP kept its vote share INTACT, yet LOST the Delhi Election :coffee: ............... so good luck in trying to spin your way out of that.

They increased tax collection within the 45 days when they were in power. And you're blaming them for the time when they weren't?
Bloody hell...last time they manages to increase the taxes in 45 days and took credit...This time there govt. was sworn in on 14th Feb which makes it almost 45 days...however this time collection has nothing to do with them...Can you please explain a bit more to me...as i am not getting it...

And India will be a secular country. This idea of yours that all you have to do is beat up a few muslims and a few Christians and all problems will go away I stupid.
Don't talk crap...you wanna discuss then discuss like a person not some a$$...just to let you know that i am Sikh...as per stats a super minority...however don't give two hoots about this minority/majority syndrome that everyone around is suffering from...

You are just repeating what I said, that BJP kept its vote share INTACT, yet LOST the Delhi Election :coffee: ............... so good luck in trying to spin your way out of that.
??? where did i deny any of that??? All i said was this label of being secular is crap...comprehension problem seems to be glaring here...

??? where did i deny any of that??? All i said was this label of being secular is crap...comprehension problem seems to be glaring here...

Then say what you want to say instead of blabbering all over the forum. Nobody has time to decipher your nonsense.

The label is an old one and is well founded. The "secular" "communal" label is the most recognizable brand name, so Why pretend it does not exist ? :coffee:

Then say what you want to say instead of blabbering all over the forum. Nobody has time to decipher your nonsense.
That's why said comprehension problem is what you are suffering from...read genius read....gallop it and then hit that reply button again...

The label is an old one and is well founded. The "secular" "communal" label is the most recognizable brand name, so Why pretend it does not exist ? :coffee:

so called well founded label is nothing but bull sh1t.....i have the brain to see through...if you apply yours you will also see it...question is do you wanna apply it??

That's why said comprehension problem is what you are suffering from...read genius read....gallop it and then hit that reply button again...

No, I suffer from having to listen to fools. I refuse to do that.

so called well founded label is nothing but bull sh1t.....i have the brain to see through...if you apply yours you will also see it...question is do you wanna apply it??

...... sounds like a donkey praising its own tail. :lol: ............. if you have nothing else of value to add, don't bother to reply.

No, I suffer from having to listen to fools. I refuse to do that....... sounds like a donkey praising its own tail. :lol: ............. if you have nothing else of value to add, don't bother to reply.
Yeah i can see who is donkey here.....and the king of value you have added is immense which will make a real donkey sweat it out....you proved me right..with the pea sized brain what else can be expected from you apart from verbal diarrhea...so carry on!!

Yeah i can see who is donkey here.....and the king of value you have added is immense which will make a real donkey sweat it out....you proved me right..with the pea sized brain what else can be expected from you apart from verbal diarrhea...so carry on!!

LOL.......... apply some balm on your Butthurt. :lol:

If you would use the grey hairs that you might have then you would get to know that Nehru was a starwart of NAM...NAM was dead or not is not the point here...point is Nehru also believe that National security is not required and learned his lessons the hard way...and people like you are still living in that la-la land even though history has taught us a lessons some 5 decades ago...now who is being an infant here i will leave it for the readers to decide....

Better to be anti-human then....

Feel free to leave for Syria...you can also help our neighbors in their fight against terrorism...
These Aap supporters are very theoritical in nature. They have not realize that practical world is very different.
Arvind Kejriwal has realized himself, that is why he changed the stance on many of issues he raised and this is going to continue.
1) He has asked for big Bunglow. Manish Sisodiya got the Bunglow which Shila Dixit had. (Leader should have vision for years, here he cannot even think what will be needed in next few months.
2) Swaraj, his big ticket item, he did not even implement Swaraj in his own party. Now he is realizing everything cannot be done with discussion with volunteers. I agree with him, the only thing is we knew this even before. It is not practical to have swaraj like that. So it basically proves that Arvind Kejriwal had wrong understanding.
3) Look at the Lokpal thing, Arvind Kejriwal does not have faith in his own Lokpal. He wants the nation to setup Lokpal. Again proves he was impractical about what he proposed.
4) He said Delhi has enough funds, now he is saying we need to ask funds from FM Arun Jaitely. (Again proves his lack of understanding on funds.

Above points basically proves that he does not have practical approach, when he has to implement than he realizes. There are many honest man available, but in practical world not the honest and principled man wins. Rather a practical and shred person with right intent is what gets you more job done and in that sense I trust Modi.

Note:- I was big supported of AK before but when I realized that he cannot plan very well, lies to remain populist. He has lied many times. I lost faith in him.

The occasion when he light.
1) I did not ask for Bungalow.
2) Binny does not want to be minister.
3) I never asked support from Congress.

Someone talking honesty big time and liying at the same time and still some Aaptards believe him

Back
Top Bottom