What's new

AAP MLA forces hospital to give TB medication to man who does not need it!

LOL. That's right. ....... so that makes death by 'honest' AAP acceptable. :coffee: ....... we should be so lucky.
Other Parties do it knowingly,AAP is doing it unknowingly.......
AAP workers have gone to a public hospital,more lives will be saved because doctors will perfom there duties,.....

Other Parties do it knowingly,AAP is doing it unknowingly.......
AAP workers have gone to a public hospital,more lives will be saved because doctors will perfom there duties,.....

How does it matter if someone does knowingly or unknowingly ? ......how do you even know someone is doing it unknowingly ? ....do you have the ability to read minds ? ...or are AAP the direct avatar of god and is hence above any suspicion ?

If threatening doctors in public hospitals is the way to ensure they will perform their duties then why do we need police and courts ? ....all we need is mob justice. Vigilantes and Khap panchayats.

Are all the nations in the world crazy to build up their societies and civilizations on the foundation of rule of law ?

Do you know what Anarchists are ? Read up a bit and stop thinking like a 10 year old child.

Anarchism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We should encourage them instead of making fun of them....
they are the onlyones who can bring change in other political parties....

:hitwall:

God bless u.

AAP has finally lost it! They are nothing but rag tag circus of yahoos. They think Delhi is their personal fiefdom and thus have gone berserk. :taz:

Arvind agrees he's an Anarchist! :devil:

Delhitites :hitwall:

Buddy, cant understand why u still support AK and his goons.

Please stop quoting me.

Thank u.
Dont know why some Indians lose there temper so easily like Pakistanis.

I live in M.P. and i am a strong supporter of BJP.

Thank you.

Everybody here is a patriot . So what's your point ??
What you have done for the benefit of our country?

What you have done for the benefit of our country?

I am a citizen of this country and I have indulged in no anti-national activities .

I respect law and have not indulged in any crime .

I can go on and I think that in itself will be a service to the nation .

Then again how is your question related to AAP .

I am a citizen of this country and I have indulged in no anti-national activities .

I respect law and have not indulged in any crime .

I can go on and I think that in itself will be a service to the nation .

Then again how is your question related to AAP .
You are pretty smart,arent you?

These things will not be counted.....

I am just saying that when someone is doing something for the nation just like AAP then instead of bashing them we should support them,thats all.......
And some people here are getting angry over that.....

You are pretty smart,arent you?

These things will not be counted.....

:lol: IMO , the greatest service a person can give the country is to get educated , find a job and look after the family .

I am just saying that when someone is doing something for the nation just like AAP then instead of bashing them we should support them,thats all.......
And some people here are getting angry over that.....

OK ,

1. Declaring Batla encounter as fake .

2. Speaking about allowing J&K to seccede

3. Giving membership to the person who said terrorist Yasin Bhatkal was arrested due to his religion

4. Giving u turn in every single promises made

And the list is non-ending . So tell me which among those is a benefit to the nation .

Back
Top Bottom