What's new

A Tribute In Memory of Burhan M Wani Shaheed

Who ever takes up gun, should be ready to die by it. I don't have any sympathy for this guy.

Yes we know, lowlife pathological liars such as yourself are unique to India

ISPR propaganda can mentally affect people, you seem to be a victim here- Here some remedy for urgent relief-

19748326_1365706936812282_766793139886184154_n.jpg

Now don't moan after this- :pakistan::omghaha:

We don't marry sisters and cousins here unlike Pakistan-

Cousins marriages are common among South Indian Hindus too

Incest ?

Brother And Sister Sex :: Holy Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Pushan had a physical relationship with his Sister Shurya

* Brother and Sister Sex :: Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Agni is the lover of his own sister.

* Brother and Sister Sex :: Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Ashvisns married Surya and Savitri who were sisters.

* Lord Krishna Incest :: Lord Krishna lived in incest with his sister Subhadra, sharing her with his brother Balarama [Mah.wh.153 ]

* Father And Daughter Incest :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had a physical relationship with his Daughter Sarasvati. In the Holy Purans, Brahma explains the validity and divine power of this relationship.

* Father and Daughter Incest :: Holy Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Agni is the son of his father and his own sister. The Ashvins are referred to as the sons of Savitar and Ushas who are brother and sister.

* Sex With Prostitutes :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had a physical relationship with Urvasi (a sex worker), their son’s name was Rishi Vasishta

* Intermatial Sex :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had relationship with Parvati. Their son’s name was Agasthia

* Sex With Animals :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had a sexual relationship with a Bear. A son called Jambu Vandan was born from this act of bestiality.

* Sex With A Dead Body (Necrophilia):: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had sex with a dead body in a cremation ground. His son Salliyan was born from this necrophilia.

Last edited:
Chu. Burhan Wani and Chu. Osama bin laden both are rotting in Hell....and both have found sympathizers in self proclaimed 'biggest victims of terrorism'

This is the person who trained TTP squads how to attack military installations, which your Military had taught him to do in India- Next time when some terrorist attack happen in Pakistan do remember him and what Burhan Wani could've become If we wanted- Thank us that we saved Musharraf by providing prior information about his plans- Had Musharraf been killed at that point- Burhan's dream of Islamic state would've been realized in Pakistan itself-

_53245239_012141006-1.jpg

Dog's tail cannot be straightened, even after becoming self declared biggest victims of terrorism-

So when you accept that India makes terrorists at will then why bark at us?

and oh please save us from your fairy tales viz a viz informing Pakistan about planned attack on Musharraf.

And for a while if we accept your claims then it means that plan was prepared by the terrorists with help of Indian government which somehow you backed off at last minute.

We don't marry sisters and cousins here unlike Pakistan-

https://www.dawn.com/news/1323037
https://truthabouthinduism.wordpress.com/2014/12/27/hinduism-and-lust/

Incest
As per Brihadaranyaka Upanishad all creatures were born after God raped his own daughter,

Birhadaranyaka Upanishad 1.4.3-4 ”He was not at all happy. Therefore people (still) are not happy when alone. He desired a mate. He became as big as man and wife embracing each other. He parted this very body into two. From that came husband and wife. Therefore, said Yajnavalkya, this (body) is one-half of oneself, like one of the two halves of a split pea. Therefore this space is indeed filled by the wife. He was united with her. From that men were born. She thought, ‘How ccan he be united with me after producing me from himself? Well, let me hide myself.’ She became a cow, the other became a bull and was united with her; from that cows were born. The one became a mare, the other a stallion; the one became she-***, the other became a he-*** and was united with her; from that one hoofed animals were born. The one became a ewe, the other became a ram and was united with her; from that goats and sheep were born. Thus did he project everything that exists in pairs, down to the ants.” Tr. Swami Madhavananda

Adi Shankaracharya writes on this verse,

‘’He, the Viraj called Manu, was united with her, his daughter called Satarupa, whom he conceived of as his wife. From that union men were born.’’ by Shankara on Brihadaranyaka Upanishad 1.4.3, Shankara Bhashya, p.101, Tr. Swami Madhavananda.

Samba was the son of Krishna born to his wife Jambavati. Krishna’s sixteen thousand wives were sexually aroused seeing their step son Samba. So Krishna in anger cursed his son.

Varaha Purana 177.2-31 “When Krsna was living there with his wives and sons, once Narada stepped in…But Narada took Krsna aside and spoke to him in private. ‘I have to tell you something in secret. Please liten. Your son Samba is young, eloquent and handsome is longed by all the women here. The Supreme God gave you these sixteen hundred divine women for your pleasure. Their minds get agitated (with love) when they see Samba, and this (scandal) has spread even in Brahmaloka…By calling Samba and all this multitute of women and seating them here, I shall show you whether what I say is true or false…Then Samba entered with folded hands and waited to know the command (of Krsna). Seeing the exceptionally handsome Samba, all those noble women felt agitated in mind even when Krsna was watching them. Then Krsna asked these beloved women of his to get up and go to their homes and they did so… Looking at Narada, Krsna bent down his face in shame. He then told Narada in detail about the nature of women and their conduct leading to sin. ‘They have no consideration of time, of secrecy of what they do. Still they pass to be virtous. Women irrespective of their age, whether they be girls, teenagers, middle-aged or advanced in age, get their passion excited at the sight of a handsome man. O great sage, this is natural to them… A chariot does not move, ‘ (he said), ‘with a single wheel alone. It is only with the response of men do women get excited with passion. They get gratified by the looks of men. Seeing (your other son) Pradyumna, they become highly shy. But by seeing Samba, they become stricken with passion and the sandal paste and such other things (on his body) act as additional excitants. So Samba must be held responsible for ruining your women and you cannot obliterate the scandal that has reached even Satyaloka…Krsna then cursed Samba to become ugly and immediately he became a leper. Foul smelling blood began to ooze from his body which became full of wounds.” Tr. Venkitasubramonia Iyer, J.L. Shastri

There is another version of this story,

Matsya Purana 70.2- “Siva said:- There will be 16,000 wives of Krisna in the Yuga mentioned before. When once, in the spring time, those ladies, having decorated themselves with ornaments, would be drinking together on the banks of a pond studded with full budded lotus flowers, dancing with the wind and resounding with the melodious notes of the cuckoo and musical tunes of the big black bee, they will see Lord Samba, beautiful like Cupid, having eyes handsome like those of a gazelle, and wearing the garlands of malati, passing by. They will cast on him amorous glances, their hearts being fired with lustful feelings and they being targets of the arrows of Cupid. Lord Krishna will come to know all that with his mental vision, and will curse them as follows: ‘Because you cherished the desire of amorous pastime during my absence, all of you will be taken away by bandits.” Tr. Taluqdar of Oudh, edited by B.D. Basu

During propagation of living beings, Manu sprang from lower half of Brahma and Satarupa from left hand side of Brahma’s body. And these two siblings then begat couple of children,

Devi Bhagavatam 3.13.15-16 Next Svayambhava Manu sprang from the lower half of Brahma; and the daughter named Satarupa came out of the left hand side of the Brahma’s body. The two sons Priyavrata and Uttânapâda were born of Manu in the womb of S’atarûpâ and the three daughters, very beautiful and fair complexioned, were also born of him.

Another version shows that when Prajapati created sons and a daughter from himself his sons were attracted to their sister and out of desire they discharged semen which Brahma preserved it in a bowl

Kausitaki Brahmana 6.1.1-12 “Prajapati, being desirous of propagation, underwent penance; from him when heated were born five, Agni, Vayu, Adityaa, Candramas, and Usas as fifth. He said to them, ‘Do ye also practise fervour.’ They consecrated themselves; then when they had consecrated themselves and had acquired fervour, Usas, offspring of Prajapati, taking the form of an Apsaras, came out in front of them; to her their minds inclined; they poured out seed; they went to Prajapati, their father, and said, ‘We have poured out seed; let it not remain here’. Prajapati made a golden bowl, an arrow breadth in height and similar in breadth; in it he poured the seed; then arose he of a thousand eyes, of a thousand feet, with a thousand fitted (arrows).” Tr. A.B. Keith

Hindus views marriages with cousin as incesteous, but Krishna himself is said to have married his paternal aunt’s daughter. Mitravinda was the daughter of Rajadhidevi who was the sister of Krishna’s father Vasudeva making Mitravinda the first cousin of Krishna,

Srimad Bhagavatam 10.58.31 “My dear King, Lord Kṛṣṇa forcibly took away Princess Mitravindā, the daughter of His aunt Rājādhidevī, before the eyes of the rival kings.” Tr. Swami Prabhupada

Krishna is said to have married another cousin named Bhadra,
Srimad Bhagavatam 10.58.56 “Bhadrā was a princess of the Kaikeya kingdom and the daughter of Lord Kṛṣṇa’s paternal aunt Śrutakīrti. The Lord married Bhadrā when her brothers, headed by Santardana, offered her to Him.” Tr. Swami Prabhupada

Srimad Bhagavatam 10.83.15-16 “Śrī Bhadrā said: My dear Draupadī, of his own free will my father invited his nephew Kṛṣṇa, to whom I had already dedicated my heart, and offered me to Him as His bride. My father presented me to the Lord with an akṣauhiṇi military guard and a retinue of my female companions. My ultimate perfection is this: to always be allowed to touch Lord Kṛṣṇa’s lotus feet as I wander from life to life, bound by my karma.” Tr. Swami Prabhupada

A story in Mahabharata says that after Asura Ilwala killed the pitrs of Rishi Agastya, they requested Agastya to beget a son that would save them from the pit (hell). As requested by them Rishi Agastya first creates a girl with an intention of marrying her. Logically this makes her the daughter of Rishi Agastya. After creating her, Rishi Agastya gives her to a childless king who was performing penance to obtain progeny, and the king adopts the girl child who was named Lopamudra. After reaching the proper age fit to beget a child, Rishi Agastya marries her and begets a child,

Mahabharata, Vana Parva 3.96 “…Agastya replied, saying, ‘Ye Pitris, I will accomplish your desire. Let this anxiety of yours be dispelled.’ And the illustrious Rishi then began to think of perpetuating his race. But he saw not a wife worthy of him on whom he himself could take his birth in the form of a son. The Rishi accordingly, taking those parts that were regarded as highly beautiful, from creatures possessing them, created therewith an excellent woman. And the Muni, endued with great ascetic merit, thereupon gave that girl created for himself to the king of the Vidharbhas who was then undergoing ascetic penances for obtaining offspring. And that blessed girl of sweet face (thus disposed of) then took her birth (in Vidarbha’s royal line) and, beautiful as the effulgent lightning, her limbs began to grow day by day…” Tr. K.M. Ganguli

Mahabharata, Vana Parva 3.97 “…And at these words of his daughter, O monarch, the king gave away Lopamudra unto the illustrious Agastya with due rites. And obtaining her as wife…” Tr. K.M. Ganguli

So when you accept that India makes terrorists at will then why bark at us?

and oh please save us from your fairy tales viz a viz informing Pakistan about planned attack on Musharraf.

And for a while if we accept your claims then it means that plan was prepared by the terrorists with help of Indian government which somehow you backed off at last minute.

Indians don't make terrorist, you do that Job perfectly, sometimes just sometimes Indians turn those terrorists on to you so that you learn something which as you can see is futile effort-

Which saved Pakistan from becoming Islamic state, remember there was a suicide blast in the officer's mess of Zarar company- that could have happened in General Headquarters too-

I expected lots of unrest in Kashmir today...but surprisingly nothing serious happened.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom