What's new

A Tribute In Memory of Burhan M Wani Shaheed

ahhh bharotis and your never ending mahabharata tales.

NVM I would take on the argument in some relevant thread

in the meanwhile enjoy our Tribute to Kashmiri Bhagat Singh

Anyone fighting for religion is not Bhagat Singh. Bhagat Singh fought for freedom of the people. Burhan Wani had every rights under the constitution as me. He could have become anyone in India, including the PM, President or Army chief. He wanted to fight for religion and he died. If 200 million Muslims have no problem with living in India, I don't see why 5 million Kashmir Valley Muslims should have problem.

Kashmir is 100 time more peaceful today than what is happening in Bengal today.
Your administration banned Internet services dozen time in this month, 100s of locals joined militant organisation this year and today curfew in some districts of Valley still you are saying that it is peaceful? Which world you are living?

Yea yeah I know in recent time another mythical strikes carried out by Indian invisible monkeys.

Just wait beta iss baar abu badey wala dandaa karyen gey.

Cousin marraige tou reality hein na ? Or oska disorder jo Pakistan mein howa pada h-

Kitney betay kho chuke hou iss chakkar mein, lagta hai abhi Baluchista, Sindhdudesh or Pashtunistan alag karke hi maouge-

origin_a0b4afa558bc747a533c42c82ee9fae5

Burhan-3-300x200.jpg

Kashmir stood for 21 year old Shaheed Wani

Anyone fighting for religion is not Bhagat Singh. Bhagat Singh fought for freedom of the people. Burhan Wani had every rights under the constitution as me. He could have become anyone in India, including the PM, President or Army chief. He wanted to fight for religion and he died. If 200 million Muslims have no problem with living in India, I don't see why 5 million Kashmir Valley Muslims should have problem.
Oh my brain dead Bharti chadi wearing mogli bakht, they are fighting for Kashmir freedom since Dogra raaj, Kashmir is a unfinished agenda of partition.

Cousin marraige tou reality hein na ? Or oska disorder jo Pakistan mein howa pada h-

Kitney betay kho chuke hou iss chakkar mein, lagta hai abhi Baluchista, Sindhdudesh or Pashtunistan alag karke hi maouge-
@waz

Burhan Wani's fight was not for religion. There are as many (if not more) Muslims living in India as in Pakistan anyway. His fight was against Indian oppression and state terrorism in the occupied territory he hailed from.

Your administration banned Internet services dozen time in this month, 100s of locals joined militant organisation this year and today curfew in some districts of Valley still you are saying that it is peaceful? Which world you are living?

In your dreams ...there may be maximum 250 terrorists in Kashmir today and they too are confined to 4 districts of J&K...and since last 6 months 100 have been killed by the security forces.

In your dreams ...there may be maximum 250 terrorists in Kashmir today and they too are confined to 4 districts of J&K...and since last 6 months 100 have been killed by the security forces.
For only 250 you deployed 7 lakh soldiers?

Every Kashmiri is a fighter and they will fight till the end and in process Indian forces will consume so much that like USSR Indian union will collapse. Days are numbered just wait and watch your own destruction and thanks to Modi.

Dill ke papholey jal uthey seeney k daag se,
Iss ghar ko agg lag gyi ghar k chriag se. :lol:

Burhan Wani's fight was not for religion. There are as many (if not more) Muslims living in India as in Pakistan anyway. His fight was against Indian oppression and state terrorism in the occupied territory he hailed from.

There was no oppression, who gave you this nonsense idea?...yes you pick up gun, you will be killed irrespective of you either a Kashmiri or a Tamilian or a Manipuri. And Burhan Wani's fight was for religion. If he would been a hindu he would have never picked up arms.

There was no oppression, who gave you this nonsense idea?...yes you pick up gun, you will be killed irrespective of you either a Kashmiri or a Tamilian or a Manipuri. And Burhan Wani's fight was for religion. If he would been a hindu he would have never picked up arms.
Mani pori, Sikkim , Gorkhland are all non-Muslim then why the pick arms against you?

For only 250 you deployed 7 lakh soldiers?

Every Kashmiri is a fighter and they will fight till the end and in process Indian forces will consume so much that like USSR Indian union will collapse. Days are numbered just wait and watch your own destruction and thanks to Modi.

Dill ke papholey jal uthey seeney k daag se,
Iss ghar ko agg lag gyi ghar k chriag se. :lol:

Not for 250, but to preventing Kargil like situation. Don't you think Pakistan would not take advantage of the situation if there are no security forces in Kashmir.

More will join the resistance movement we will never let them feel alone. Those who martyred for freedom are our heroes and we are ready to fill their gaps at every front.

Mani pori, Sikkim , Gorkhland are all non-Muslim then why the pick arms against you?

As I said you have no idea on other states of India...better confine yourself to Kashmir. And it is not Mani poori, but Manipuri

Not for 250, but to preventing Kargil like situation. Don't you think Pakistan would not take advantage of the situation if there are no security forces in Kashmir.
And preventing Kargil like situation Indian deploys forces on Kashmir's roads, towns, streets.

Kis ko Ch@tiya bana raha hai.

000_CZ3T9.jpg

A Kashmiri Sikh devotee mourns alongside the body of Burhan Muzaffar Wani, the new-age poster boy for the rebel movement in the restive Himalayan state of Jammu and Kashmir, during his funeral in Tral, his native town, 42kms south of Srinagar on July 9, 2016. -AFP
This sikh is a fake sikh who is seeking for muslims approval in the valley..no sikh can ever forget 1999 killings of their brothers and sisters by muslims in kashmir.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom