What's new

A Tribute In Memory of Burhan M Wani Shaheed

This sikh is a fake sikh who is seeking for muslims approval in the valley..no sikh can ever forget 1999 killings of their brothers and sisters by muslims in kashmir.
Indian agents of RAW did the killings everyone knows that.

There was no oppression

Ask any Kashmiri and he will tell you ...

...And Burhan Wani's fight was for religion. If he would been a hindu he would have never picked up arms.

Why would any Hindu pick up arms against India when it's the Hindu state of India that is oppressing and terrorizing Muslims in Kashmir ??

However there are a few exceptions. Some Kashmiri Hindus too have joined Kashmirirs in their struggle against Sarkari Terrorists

More will join the resistance movement we will never let them feel alone. Those who martyred for freedom are our heroes and we are ready to fill their gaps at every front.

No...Kashmir will return to normalcy...and ,yes, to keep the normalcy permanent, Indian government has to change the demography in Kashmir as China is doing in Tibet.

No...Kashmir will return to normalcy...and ,yes, to keep the normalcy permanent, Indian government has to change the demography in Kashmir as China is doing in Tibet.
We will host them in Azad Kashmir and you know what will be happen then.

Before it could happen our Shaheen and Gauri will fry rest of India.

Ask any Kashmiri and he will tell you ...

Why would any Hindu pick up arms against India when it's the Hindu state of India that is oppressing and terrorizing Muslims in Kashmir ??

However there are a few exceptions. Some Kashmiri Hindus too have joined Kashmirirs in their struggle against Sarkari Terrorists

All I can tell you is that you are brain washed by your Media and Government..There is no reason for India to oppress Kashmiris.

Yes, just because he is a Muslim he picked up arms...if 200 million Indian muslims have no problem with India, I don't see 5 million Muslims of the 4 districts should have problem.

We will host them in Azad Kashmir and you know what will be happen then.
1) As if you are not doing that
2) Please, take all the terrorists from Kashmir in your occupied territory, else you will have to open dozens of tribute threads

And preventing Kargil like situation Indian deploys forces on Kashmir's roads, towns, streets.

Kis ko Ch@tiya bana raha hai.

7 lakh Army is not deployed- about 3 lakh Army is there of that 3 lakh 1.25 lakh is at Jammu to capture Sialkot when war breaks out- 1.1 lakh in Kargil and Laddakh facing China and Pakistan, some 70 thousand in Valley with more than half of them at LoC- If you include BSF, CRPF, J&K Police and Village self defense committees then the number reaches around 6.8 lakh- Of which only CRPF and J&K police are present in towns in the valley- Army responsible for CRT stays in their camps and only come when State police or CRPF calls them to kill terrorists-

1) As if you are not doing that
2) Please, take all the terrorists from Kashmir in your occupied territory, else you will have to open dozens of tribute threads

I am resident of Azad Kashmir and our grandparents liberated their lands from Dogra rules by Jihad. If you kill one Wani thousands will born and same thing is happening since 18th century first Poonch uprising. You are illiterate person please do not waste my time.

Laughing out loud at people compare Shaheed Bhagat Singh to Burhan Wani. I am not going into their motivations and all, but Burhan Wani was a selfie-clicking monkey and a social media poster boy used by his bosses to paint a rosy picture of Islamic extremism whereas Bhagat Singh was a revolutionary and intellectual who chose to surround himself with books till his final days.

I am resident of Azad Kashmir and our grandparents liberated their lands from Dogra rules by Jihad. If you kill one Wani thousands will born and same thing is happening since 18th century first Poonch uprising. You are illiterate person please do not waste my time.

Thousands are too less, remember when they come face to face 16th December happens-

Back
Top Bottom