What's new

A Tribute In Memory of Burhan M Wani Shaheed

More terrorists will be killed. Indian Army is always ready.

The definition of kutte ki maut needs some clarification .............

I would consider a head less dead oppressor ..... a kutte ki maut ......... sala bagair sir kay shanakht b na hui ho gi ........ and that beheaded corpse is a forever pain for the ones left behind .......... a stark reminder what mistake they committed by letting their son / husband join an oppressing army.

000_CZ3T9.jpg

A Kashmiri Sikh devotee mourns alongside the body of Burhan Muzaffar Wani, the new-age poster boy for the rebel movement in the restive Himalayan state of Jammu and Kashmir, during his funeral in Tral, his native town, 42kms south of Srinagar on July 9, 2016. -AFP

And soon I will post your soldiers wrapped up in your country's flag. That will give you the sense. ;)

Still Wani was killed like a dog and he cried like a bitch. Transgender Dog.
I know your fear he Burhani haunting you and you just got nuts, check some mental hospital or visit ant Guru Cowkacola expert. RIPs

000_CZ3T9.jpg

A Kashmiri Sikh devotee mourns alongside the body of Burhan Muzaffar Wani, the new-age poster boy for the rebel movement in the restive Himalayan state of Jammu and Kashmir, during his funeral in Tral, his native town, 42kms south of Srinagar on July 9, 2016. -AFP
This is common. There were several Pandits also in attendance. Their presence is mandatory. My uncles also used to go in the 90s.

In the woods of my valley
Moved a terrorist with a wrong notion
thinking 'twas a way to truth
With the world opposing his action

He thought he was fighting evil
and had a bounty on his head
In the days of his innocence
He got misled rose up to meet a violent end.

Living an uninspiring life
From a hamlet, came a rebel
Leaving his enemies in fear & shivering
Like if he was born to fight the devil

Yes, i support him and his cause
and to the mid-night he brought dawn
So my people cried in rage
It’s our hero, it’s one, & my dear, it’s BURHAN

Fahid Hameed

Edited as below ( with apologies to the author) :

In the woods of my valley
Moved a terrorist with a wrong notion
thinking 'twas a way to truth
With the world opposing his action

He thought he was fighting evil
and had a bounty on his head
In the days of his innocence
He got misled & met his deserved end.

Living an uninspiring life
From a hamlet, came a rebel
Leaving his family in tears
as though he was born to waste a life

Yes, those who support him and his cause
shall meet a similar end & be hunted from dusk to dawn
So no more need get misled
It was a traitor, it’s BURHAN

I didn't quote new signed bakhat trolls but as you are senior most, this is just for you!
View attachment 409712
The above one yes as you said " Kutte ki maut maara thhe ;)
upload_2017-7-8_16-33-18.png

adding one more pic.......

What does proved? I respect to army don't wanna say same words

Army person lives for the country and dies for the country.

000_CZ3P8.jpg

Kashmiri mourners carry the body of Burhan Muzaffar Wani, the new-age poster boy for the rebel movement in the restive Himalayan state of Jammu and Kashmir, ahead of his funeral in Tral, his native town, 42kms south of Srinagar on July 9, 2016. -AFP

So many hearts crying for a terrorist.

Thats why you lost over 60000 civilians in Pakistan. Your concept of good terrorist-bad terrorist.

Keep self destroing yourself with this idiotic notion.

burhan-wani-story_647_070916051953.jpg

More than 30000 Kashmiris gathered at the funeral of Burhan Wani, the commander of Kashmiri militant group Hizbul Mujahideen. Image Source/Copyright – indiatoday.intoday.in
LOL. About 100000 Muslims went to janaza of Yakub Memon in the financial capital of India in broad daylight.

So many hearts crying for a terrorist.

So many hearts once cried for 'Terrorist' Bhagat Singh too ...

Bhagat Singh was a terrorist for the oppressors ... And a freedom fighter for his people
Burhan Wani maybe a terrorist for the Indian oppressors, but for every Kashmiri and Pakistani, he is a freedom fighter ... A true Patriot

Back
Top Bottom