What's new

A Tribute In Memory of Burhan M Wani Shaheed

Long Live Kashmiri Bhagat Singh

burhan-muzaffar-wani_070916042923.jpg

@waz @Eagle check out trolls please. And Indian please you are free to open another thread and leave this thread if it's hurting you;)

So many hearts once cried for 'Terrorist' Bhagat Singh too ...

Bhagat Singh was a terrorist for the oppressors ... And a freedom fighter for his people
Burhan Wani maybe a terrorist for the Indian oppressors, but for every Kashmiri and Pakistani, he is a freedom fighter ... A true Patriot
You are partly right.

Though Burhan Wani stood for Islamism and not Kashmiri nationalism.

But I agree with the idea of the Ummah here - for Muslims he is a hero. For the rest, he is not.
'The Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs, litterateurs. They neither intermarry nor interdine together and, indeed, they belong to two different civilizations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions. Their aspect on life and of life are different. It is quite clear that Hindus and Mussalmans (Muslims) derive their inspiration from different sources of history. They have different epics, different heroes, and different episodes. Very often the hero of one is a foe of the other and, likewise, their victories and defeats overlap' Jinnah - This is so so true.

000_CZ3T9.jpg

A Kashmiri Sikh devotee mourns alongside the body of Burhan Muzaffar Wani, the new-age poster boy for the rebel movement in the restive Himalayan state of Jammu and Kashmir, during his funeral in Tral, his native town, 42kms south of Srinagar on July 9, 2016. -AFP

Sardarji is giving respect to dead, no matter who he is. Even armed forces give respect to bodies of its opponents .
Giving back the body of a terrorist to there family and allowing them to conduct a proper funeral shows how army plays both roles, fighting against terrorists as well as maintaining human values which at times is very challenging when you are fighting for your life against them.

Otherwise in this global world the the terrorists body are dumped in sea and family meets bullet fate too.

Kashmir is crown of India, if kashmiris can keep peace for 2-3yrs they will indirectly force the government to reduce the armed forces at the same time it would open up tourism industry for them and would cut down undue confilicts with armed personels. Current method of fight can go for decades and they will just ruin the generations, many likes of buran will come and will be forgotten. Better way out is build yourself strong both educationally and economically and then challenge any actions in democratic way that Kashmir feels is not right.

burhan-wani-story_647_070916051953.jpg

More than 30000 Kashmiris gathered at the funeral of Burhan Wani, the commander of Kashmiri militant group Hizbul Mujahideen. Image Source/Copyright – indiatoday.intoday.in

S.No District. Persons. Male
1) Srinagar. 1250173 665789
2) Ganderbal. 297003 158900
3) Budgam. 755331 400583
4) Anantnag. 1069749 552203
5) Kulgam . 423181 216873
6) Pulwama. 570060 297988
7) Shopian. 265960 136302
8) Baramulla. 1015503 542171
9) Bandipora. 385099 201531
10) Kupwara. 875564 475126

Total Male Population = 3647466

Under 18 = 1350000 (app)

Population of Kashmiri Adult males = 2,297,466

Ppl present at wani's funeral= 200000

Confirmed supporters of Wani in Kashmir who defying the curfew reached Wani's Funeral = 200000/2297466

= Almost 9% of Kashmiri Adults

That is the minimum number of ppl who support wani on the ground.

By comparing percentage of people who attended the funerals, one can conclude that Wani enjoyed a greater support among Kashmiris compared to the support enjoyed by Bal Thackery or even Gandhi among all Indians.

But I agree with the idea of the Ummah here - for Muslims he is a hero. For the rest, he is not.
'The Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs, litterateurs. They neither intermarry nor interdine together and, indeed, they belong to two different civilizations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions. Their aspect on life and of life are different. It is quite clear that Hindus and Mussalmans (Muslims) derive their inspiration from different sources of history. They have different epics, different heroes, and different episodes. Very often the hero of one is a foe of the other and, likewise, their victories and defeats overlap' Jinnah - This is so so true.
And accept this fact that they can't share a single forum so leave this forum for us and go to Cow Rakshak instead.

If you post mindless insults expect your post to be deleted. If you persist I will ban you.

S.No District. Persons. Male
1) Srinagar. 1250173 665789
2) Ganderbal. 297003 158900
3) Budgam. 755331 400583
4) Anantnag. 1069749 552203
5) Kulgam . 423181 216873
6) Pulwama. 570060 297988
7) Shopian. 265960 136302
8) Baramulla. 1015503 542171
9) Bandipora. 385099 201531
10) Kupwara. 875564 475126

Total Male Population = 3647466

Under 18 = 1350000 (app)

Population of Kashmiri Adult males = 2,297,466

Ppl present at wani's funeral= 200000

Confirmed supporters of Wani in Kashmir who defying the curfew reached Wani's Funeral = 200000/2297466

= Almost 9% of Kashmiri Adults

That is the minimum number of ppl who support wani on the ground.

By comparing percentage of people who attended the funerals, one can conclude that Wani enjoyed a greater support among Kashmiris compared to the support enjoyed by Bal Thackery or even Gandhi among all Indians.
This is true.

Though you have the stats wrong. Less than half of that number actually came.

But most Muslims of the districts you mentioned support an Islamic state in Kashmir valley (as Burhan wished).

Burhan Wani stood against Oppression and illegal occupation of his land. That's what matters
He defined that as 'Jahalat'. That matters to you. It means something different to us. That's what that matters to us.
Its all about perspective man.

We as opposing civilizations have been at war for more than a millennium. :(

This guy is one of the latest symbols of your civilization's fight against ours.

This is true.

Though you have the stats wrong. Less than half of that number actually came.

But most Muslims of the districts you mentioned support an Islamic state in Kashmir valley (as Burhan wished).

I have quoted Indian sources

I have quoted Indian sources
Yes, they are wrong.

You have also underestimated the support for him and an Islamic state.

Not 9% but perhaps about 60% of the Kashmiri Muslim population supports an Islamic state in the valley of Kashmir.
I don't have any data for this though. My personal opinion and interaction with people...

If you post mindless insults expect your post to be deleted. If you persist I will ban you.

This is a tribute thread so idiots turning into a troll fest should be banned and kicked out.

I am avoiding at best not to reply to these in this thread. They can comment in relevant threads

Yes, they are wrong.

You have also underestimated the support for him and an Islamic state.

Not 9% but perhaps about 60% of the Kashmiri Muslim population supports an Islamic state in the valley of Kashmir.
I don't have any data for this though. My personal opinion and interaction with people...
How shamelessly you are trying rename freedom struggle of Kashmir with ISIS.

They are fighting for freedom since Dogra raaj and their freedom struggle is older than India, Pakistan.

@waz

Sir Kindly check this Indian he deliberately trying to defame freedom struggle of Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom