What's new

A summury of Qatar's recent military deals..

Listen fanboi, if Egypt had won the war Israel would not be there today.

The October war had nothing to do with the existential threat of the Jews or any of that kind of silly exaggerations they always come up with, and have obviously convinced you of the same. It was about securing the Suez Canal and a portion of the Sinai which belong to Egypt and to give the criminal invaders a taste of their own medicine, followed by forcing them to the table to give up the lands they stole, all of which was achieved.

It's funny, I marvel at those who think that unless the entire land of Palestine was taken away and the Jews were thrown into the sea or burned alive by the Arabs, it would be a failure or a lost war. You do realize that those criminals were actually the ones who stole Egyptian and Syrian lands twice, in 1956 and 1967? And where is Egyptian land now? Back with Egypt where it belongs.

On October 6th 1973, Egyptian forces crossed the Suez Canal and took control of 20 kilometers of land all the way down the entire stretch of the canal. By the war's end on October 25th, The Egyptian army held that territory despite setbacks and the end result was the Israelis tucking their tails and eventually withdrawing almost halfway across the Sinai. The results, although they didn't end up in the annihilation of Israel, lol, where very clear.

The other fascinating twist to these wars is how the Arabs are persecuted and labeled as the ones who need to be kept at bay and are the bad guys. The murdering scum in Israel during from the 50's through most of the 70's were the biggest criminals in the ME. Amazing.

All these hi-tech procurement is to remain in good books of the west especially when GCC is after them.

The October war had nothing to do with the existential threat of the Jews or any of that kind of silly exaggerations they always come up with, and have obviously convinced you of the same. It was about securing the Suez Canal and a portion of the Sinai which belong to Egypt and to give the criminal invaders a taste of their own medicine, followed by forcing them to the table to give up the lands they stole, all of which was achieved.

It's funny, I marvel at those who think that unless the entire land of Palestine was taken away and the Jews were thrown into the sea or burned alive by the Arabs, it would be a failure or a lost war. You do realize that those criminals were actually the ones who stole Egyptian and Syrian lands twice, in 1956 and 1967? And where is Egyptian land now? Back with Egypt where it belongs.

On October 6th 1973, Egyptian forces crossed the Suez Canal and took control of 20 kilometers of land all the way down the entire stretch of the canal. By the war's end on October 25th, The Egyptian army held that territory despite setbacks and the end result was the Israelis tucking their tails and eventually withdrawing almost halfway across the Sinai. The results, although they didn't end up in the annihilation of Israel, lol, where very clear.

The other fascinating twist to these wars is how the Arabs are persecuted and labeled as the ones who need to be kept at bay and are the bad guys. The murdering scum in Israel during from the 50's through most of the 70's were the biggest criminals in the ME. Amazing.

I agree with your post. And understand what you are saying. I especially agree with the last paragraph.

However, I will limit my questions to Egypt.

What are your thoughts at the present relationship and power dynamics between Egypt and Israel?

I agree with your post. And understand what you are saying. I especially agree with the last paragraph.

However, I will limit my questions to Egypt.

What are your thoughts at the present relationship and power dynamics between Egypt and Israel?
In so far as power is concerned, Israel have better trained army and obviously better Air force.... Egypt have the potential to have better Navy though...

URGENT # Qatar has classified 19 people and 8 entities, including # Yemeni Charity Association and the organization of # Daesh Sinai (Egypt) on its lists of terrorism (statement of the Ministry of Interior)..

@Gomig-21

The relationship is about as good as can be expected. Both sides are abiding by the peace treaty conditions and the Egyptian army has even had more freedom of those condition with the recent military operations in Sinai, something that would've been unheard of just 10 years ago.

As far as the military power dynamics, Israel obviously has an edge in the air but at the same time, the EAF has done quite a bit with the recent modernization of the air force and navy and air defense. Plus we just heard today that they finally signed the CISMOA treaty (Communications Interoperability and Security Memorandum of Agreement) which Egypt -- along with a few other countries like India and Brazil -- has refused to sign for over 30 years which is a big part of the US' condition for releasing certain weapons like the AIM-120 and PAC-3 etc. So that's a good sign that maybe there will be even more cooperation between Egypt and the US in terms of weapons support which as we all know has been a huge staple in Israel's ability to develop so many sophisticated, indigenous weapons.

Israel is obvioulsy quite a bit ahead of Egypt, qualitatively and even quantitatively in the certain fields that are pretty important such as the air force and associated weaponry, as well as EW and surveillance technology. But Egypt is holding its own to a point where I think it's quite capable of defending itself very well. The idea has always been not to allow Egypt to have the offensive capabilities which is my whole point in that last paragraph you mentioned, considering, she has been the one who was attacked much more aggressively and more times than the other way around, with much larger consequences.

Being denied the SCALPs for the Rafales is a perfect example of that offensive capability being kept at bay which at this point is stupid and insulting. It's like saying Egypt is a rogue nation but looking at it objectively, Egypt has done nothing in almost 4 decades to deserve that label, quite the opposite.

URGENT # Qatar has classified 19 people and 8 entities, including # Yemeni Charity Association and the organization of # Daesh Sinai (Egypt) on its lists of terrorism (statement of the Ministry of Interior)..

@Gomig-21

What do you know?! So are they pretending that they don't support these elements by classifying them as terrorist organizations? They'll need to do more than that IMO.

What do you know?! So are they pretending that they don't support these elements by classifying them as terrorist organizations? They'll need to do more than that IMO.

Not bad for a first positive step..It was all negative before.. Qatar is attending the next Arab summit in KSA..another good step.. You know what buddy.. I want all those weapons they bought..:lol::lol:

Mabrook CISMOA.. hope it will open large doors to missing weapon systems and R&D..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom