What's new

A summury of Qatar's recent military deals..

:police: Technically we buy gas from them , they buy weapon from outside skip us seems just about right

A tiny country floating on Oil ..
This one is floating on LNG GAS.... But guess what Arab pilots are not known for being top tier pilots.... You can spend $80B+ On Military and still have a Military that ranks 20 something in the world like Saudi Arabia. This is coming from MBS himself...

It doesn’t matter what they order.Ithe country is limited by its population..It just orders for quest of protection and alliances. It will mean diddly in case of a war...A good arsenal for the taking by Iran..

This one is floating on LNG GAS.... But guess what Arab pilots are not known for being top tier pilots.... You can spend $80B+ On Military and still have a Military that ranks 20 something in the world like Saudi Arabia. This is coming from MBS himself...
Who told you that?.. Arab pilots (Egypt and Syria) downed around 400 Usraeli fighter jets in 1973..

Who told you that?.. Arab pilots (Egypt and Syria) downed around 400 Usraeli fighter jets in 1973..
Bullshit..at the end they lost the war..that they weren’t prepared to fight, or had the stomach to fight it...Feel sorry for Syria to have trusted Sadat and for Algeria for having believed in the Egyptians belly dancers.

Obviously you have no notion of the 1973 war.. there are many threads that might help correct your claim or Usraeli propaganda..

Listen fanboi, if Egypt had won the war Israel would not be there today. The Arabs have lost time and time again.

And now a segment of you are sucking up to the Israelis, allowing yourselves to be divided, and being used to further Israeli/US interests against fellow muslim majority states. Shameful.

You are so blinded, you fail to see reality.

Listen fanboi, if Egypt had won the war Israel would not be there today. The Arabs have lost time and time again.

And now a segment of you are sucking up to the Israelis, allowing yourselves to be divided, and being used to further Israeli/US interests against fellow muslim majority states. Shameful.

You are so blinded, you fail to see reality.
I don't expect someone representing ignorance itself to say something different than what you just said..

Please educate me and refute what I have said.
Already told you to look up threads on thee subject..you'll find most in the Arab Defence section..read both views and then make up you rational opinion..

Already told you to look up threads on thee subject..you'll find most in the Arab Defence section..read both views and then make up you rational opinion..

The reality of the situation is what exists in the world today. Not whats written about in some sub-forum.

Israel is thriving. In fact, it has effectively neutralized its enemies, except for Iran. Multiple Arab nations lay in ruins. And others are essentially subservient to the Jewish state. i.e Jordan.

Just indulge me. How do you explain the thaw in relations between SA/UAE and Israel? And see it in the context of SA/UAE relations vis a vis Iran. Who is the grand winner here? You have NO UNDERSTANDING of the present day happenings on the geopolitical stage.

I don't expect someone representing ignorance itself to say something different than what you just said..
What did he say, that was wrong? Name just one win against Israel?

Thats quite a formidable size for armed forces not to mention all of it is cutting edge. Considering the size of Qatar, this is enough I believe, to defend themselves against any threat.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom