What's new

A reality check for Pakistan?

Again you are on with your rona dhona. Where did I insult you now? I am simply verbalizing what many Indians are feeling here on PDF since past year. The fight has gone out from you guys. Things must really be bad at home. As blood relatives it makes our innate humanity come out. We cannot look at you as enemies anymore when we see you being butchered by outside forces.

No i don't let a person insult me again if they have managed to do it once. Like i said there would be many Pakistanis who would appreciate you're concern so stick to them. Why mention me when you know i would only have this to say to you?? And i am not doing any rona dhona either thats you're flawed perception just that i don't talk to people who resort to such insults for point scoring.

No i don't let a person insult me again if they have managed to do it once. Like i said there would be many Pakistanis who would appreciate you're concern so stick to them. Why mention me when you know i would only have this to say to you?? And i am not doing any rona dhona either thats you're flawed perception just that i don't talk to people who resort to such insults for point scoring.
Did he mean you by Fat Persian?(@Armstrong ):what:

I was merely responding to your post about keeping us Indians out of this thread. I don't like being kept out of anything.

Also, I like your name. Its a pretty name. Please take it as a compliment.

I was merely responding to your post about keeping us Indians out of this thread. I don't like being kept out of anything.

Also, I like your name. Its a pretty name. Please take it as a compliment.

No you are mistaken i had come across that message that stated that Indians were asked not to comment thats why i said that so you better ask the author why he wants to keep you out and not me.

I wasn't talking about a specific person but all the Indian members who have posted on the thread :-) Aap nojawanon ki category mein nahin aate ab is liye baaki sab ko bhi itna bacha na samjhein :p:

Yea, I asked them to stay away but they never listen?

@Jazzbot i thought you had requested the Indian memebers to not meddle here :angel: or am i mistaken?

Why can't we? You poke in Kashmir and we don't even have the liberty to voice our opinions in a thread? Strange!

Yea, I asked them to stay away but they never listen?

Yarrr Why do you say something like that? When we ask you to stay out of Kashmir do you agree to that? How come we are not even allowed in a discussion?

No you are mistaken i had come across that message that stated that Indians were asked not to comment thats why i said that so you better ask the author why he wants to keep you out and not me.

Oh sorry then. It came immediately after my post so I thought you were again bashing me.

Why can't we? You poke in Kashmir and we don't even have the liberty to voice our opinions in a thread? Strange!

And you don't poke anywhere else?? Please this is not a Kashmir debate thread and like i said i didn't request anyone to do that maybe for some Indians this is more of a battlefield than a forum thankfully there are some sane and nice ones too who compensate.

Oh sorry then. It came immediately after my post so I thought you were again bashing me.

That you take delight in doing i don't do that. Rest assured

Yarrr Why do you say something like that? When we ask you to stay out of Kashmir do you agree to that? How come we are not even allowed in a discussion?

Sir gee Kashmir is a disputed issue, its whole different type of discussion. But this thread had nothing to do with India from any angel, even the thread name tells to whom this thread was intended. But just see the replies on first page, more Indians than Pakistanis. So.... :)

And you don't poke anywhere else?? Please this is not a Kashmir debate thread and like i said i didn't request anyone to do that maybe for some Indians this is more of a battlefield than a forum thankfully there are some sane and nice ones too who compensate.

Where do we poke? I would be very interested in visiting the proof you put out as i haven't been able to come across any.

Yaar, no one sees it as a battlefield. Its just a place where we can see how sweet people like yourself think about India and vice versa. It may not be a Kashmir thread but then Kashmir is also not yours. So please have the decency to allow us to make our opinions. It does not involve firing AK's right?

Back
Top Bottom