What's new

A reality check for Pakistan?

Lets just put the politics aside, and think for a while where are we standing today as a sovereign and respectable nation after jumping into WoT on US pressure / love? We have brought ourselves to such a level that even Iran can bomb inside Pakistani territory today. Where are we heading towards and what's the end result we are aiming at?

@Leader @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @chauvunist @pak-marine @batmannow @BATMAN @W.11 @Patriots @RescueRanger @justsomeguy @rockstar08 @Echelon @Aamna14 @PWFI @Zarvan @Side-Winder @airmarshal @hasnain0099 @cb4 @xyxmt @jaibi @Slav Defence @balixd @LoveIcon @RAMPAGE

well thats realli sad to know that americans dont feel pain of there "closest non nato ally" and use it in every sense but get on back foot as soon as afghans take a stand ..wonder what makes them do taht :azn:

A little too fond of axillary hair though. Never understood that fetish.
well bro dont provoke me just came owt of the ban deu to "tharki posts" and there are some pakistani girls who reported all my posts to admin/mods :cray:

The core of all is lust for kashmir.

No kashmir, no tension with India. That means no need to have non state actor aka terrorists to fight conventionally stronger enemy. That means no need to subvert to extremists. That means US or say west cant blackmail pak by showing India bogey.

well bro dont provoke me just came owt of the ban deu to "tharki posts" and there are some pakistani girls who reported all my posts to admin/mods :cray:

Sirji this is very worrying news for me. I have no idea also who all are girls here.

Sirji this is very worrying news for me. I have no idea also who all are girls here.
well the thing is you are unmerried and they just might have a better future with you but as for me they dont see any future so they spare you ..try to understand and read between the lines buddy ;)

well the thing is you are unmerried and they just might have a better future with you but as for me they dont see any future so they spare you ..try to understand and read between the lines buddy ;)

Sirji you are spoiling my chances by being so clear between the lines. Some things should be left unsaid.

can anyone who is supporter of IK tell me why they are so dis respectful to others ? ? does your leader dont teach you manners how to become a one nation ??
the only objection i have with IK and PTI is that their policies are made on childish attitudes ,,, destroy the drones , go to war with US and NAto , blah blah ....
for PTI supporters , listen to me carefully , this is not the age prophets , so you guys believe that you will shout " Nara-e-Takbeer Allah-ho-Akbar " and american soldiers will lay down their weapons and surrender , or all air crafts in air space will be destroyed automatically, or nato army will pEE in their pant while sitting in their bases ...... and there is not a single true muslim in pak so Allah is not going to send Angels to fight with you in today's century.. whatever IK is saying is what peoples want to listen and his get votes on these policies ..we can not fight with whole world , americans are very clear about drones they will stop drone when pakistan govt can give them surety than our soil will not be use for any other terrorist attacks in anywhere in world and i dont think so right now our govt can do this .... correct me if i am wrong , still we have many places in fata where there is not govt or security forces .... so please stop acting like a child and think as a mature leader ....

If you are only going to reply without reading my post then its of no use. I am not the one blindly supporting anyone thats you're thinking and therefore you're problem. Secondly don't give me this "terrorist sympathiser" rants people like you who think they have the right to judge and utter trash about others are equally in the wrong as those who are blindly following a politician because they both refuse to see things that don't suit their agendas. Its not just you're countrymen who are dying and just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they are banished from this land and have turned into traitors if thats you're thinking then you yourself reveal the reasons why we are in this mess in the first place. You don't know a thing about what and whom i support and for what reasons so keep you're political fatwas to yourself.
we are in this mess just, because we got overeducated, peace lovers like you?
who cant see the murderous TTp killing 45,000 pakistanis?
who still are unable to speak a single word against TTp?
who are just impressed by some foolish politicians who never has, any political or anti/ terrorists OPS experinces?
if, ALQAEDA HASNT DONE, the mess on 9/11 & wasnt been given permission to opreate & train themselves in afghanistan, bymTALIBANS today, i m 100% sure that we were living in a very peace full, world & not the foolish politicians leading us , without any experineces?
why TTp cant just go into afghanistan & fight NATO forces, why they hide & kill innocent pakistanis, is & was innocent pakistanis ever supported america? no they never?
now with your weak understandigs of TTp, because you just think they are some political group opposing , american assistance or its presence in afghanistan ?
then you are really mistaken, & if we take your POV like , every ones right to oppose the decesions made by pakistani state under certain situation, then we should accept whatever thier , dam demands , may it be disintigration of pakistani state?
sindh liberation army to BLA, they all oppose pakistani state, thier demands are indepence?
or as TTp has put it a 1000 times, they dont consider pakistani, state!
its constitution, its peoples?
they want to implement thier own, version of ISLAM which gives them the right, to take a head shot of 14 years school grils, then i think , you are misserbly wrong!
opposition within pakistani state is allowed, but not out of our system?
& opposition doesnt means to be doing terrorism, or exploding kids in the mosques?
sorry, in your love of peace, you are ready to kill it?
if its that, then yes we the patriots ready, to kill all the dam opposition of our state, by anyone may it be you, or IMRAN or MUNNAWAR or thier illegal FATHER THE MULLHA FAZULLHA the sawaati butcher, TTp s new commander?
for that, we dont need to argue here, lets be brave & fight?
cause thats what, TTp wants & doing so?
we dont need overeducated frogs, who only comes to defend TTp terrorists & openly offering them offices oppose drone attacks which has only killed the 5,000 terrorists who has killed,innocent 45,000 pakistanis, these over educated peace lovers like you couldnt just find any word of sympathy at all?
& also failed to bring any protest against TTp terrorists?
what kind of , education you got, only to support killers or traitors?

Last edited:
Enemy? come on IR is not about preliminary concepts !

US 'bigger enemy' than India for Pakistan: Imran Khan
(Pakistan Today Monday, 24 Oct 2011)
US ‘bigger enemy’ than India for Pakistan, says Imran Khan | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

You better tell that to your leader then !! :-)

This should be enough to shut these ridiculous blame game of foreign aid..

PTI is still using US AID in KPK Projects :- Zaeem Qadri Shows Proofs

Now who needs to shut up ???? :pop:

You people have diarrhea about this issue, this have been discussed in almost every thread now a days? Do you have any proof that KPK govt have taken financial aid from outside? Even if they have, why don't you understand the simple fact that financial aid for welfare projects has nothing to do with drone attacks or nato supply. Is it that hard to understand?
According to your super idiot logic, if US is funding a few projects in Pakistan then US has the right to fuk you all dry in day light whenever they want and wherever they like? C'mon use some sense or else for heaven's sake, spare us from your crap..

Go take some "Loperamide" for the treatment of your diarrhea
And your lack of "etiquettes" is something chronic (or may be genetic) , so I know no treatment for that

Last edited:

YOU need to shut up!!! Because:

1) Zaeem Qadri and Anchor Malik, both said in the video themselves that they are on going projects.
2) Where is the proof that those projects are new?

Show me a proof that categorically confirm that KPK Govt. has started any new project with USAID. In fact, it has been discussed a thousand times here already that how USAID works. Its federal govt who allowed USAID to fund projects directly wherever they want in Pakistan, no provincial govt can interfere with them on any project..

FAIL? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom