What's new

A reality check for Pakistan?

So you are going to accept that I overreacted when I called you a bearded mulla and see my motivation for doing so and be my friend (only if you are under 40)?

Only if you don't wish to repeat the incident then i see no problem in that.

Your avatar is appropriate for that I think.

I am not as pessimistic about pakistan.

Runs away

If you mean I'm cute and cuddly, I must admit I am grossed out. If you mean I'm a dog in general, I would actually take that as a compliment. I love dogs.

If you mean I'm cute and cuddly, I must admit I am grossed out. If you mean I'm a dog in general, I would actually take that as a compliment. I love dogs.

I used to have a Doberman when I was a wee kid. When it died, I can't remember ever being sad like that.

And India is that much better???

Though I did grow up in Kerala? Beautiful scenery, beautiful beaches, and beautiful women :D

Haha i don't know about the women lol I don't very much know about India's internal issues either other than those that concern Pakistan as well. For Pakistan its almost a point where we have to take an unpopular and risky decision if we don't want to lose any more lives and since i don't see that happening and the battle has reached the cities its almost a question of who, when and where would be the next target lol

Back
Top Bottom