What's new

A reality check for Pakistan?

You know Aamna, how you accept an apology shows your grace and class.

I beg to differ not stooping to the same level of insults takes a lot of class. So instead of telling me what to do you should revisit you're words and tone about how i am abusing the fact that i am a woman.

hahahahah.

leaving politics aside. you mean this post of yours is not filled with fing political $hit.

pathetic effort by a jiyala obviously from anti-Pakistan Terrorists wal islamists (PTI). Just to repeat the lies over and over and over to convince the gullible that somehow Sufi terrorist Mohammad and his Terrorism based Nifazi Shariate Mohammadia was the creation of Amreeka.

Man it is just unthinkable to see this dalal pun spreading all the way from my city and Murda wa Qatal Movement (MQM) and the PTI supports of Tehrike Terrorist in Pakistan (TTP).

yes please continue spreading lies. Shabash.

Continue dalal pun.

Continue burn my beautiful country all in the name of Islamism and Imranism.

why cry now ?after all it was started by your beloved field marshal or Feces matter ayub khan the blood cancer of Pakistan who side lined
patriots like gen Akbar khan, (through the botched up Rawalpindi conspiracy case) & went on with the over blown hoax of the soviet threat & slept with seato, cento & sow the seeds of Pakistan's destruction & you talk (sick):tsk:

Sir gee Kashmir is a disputed issue, its whole different type of discussion. But this thread had nothing to do with India from any angel, even the thread name tells to whom this thread was intended. But just see the replies on first page, more Indians than Pakistanis. So.... :)

Who made it a disputed issue in first place? India? Let go of your Kashmir Phobia or keep getting more reality checks. Its a place for discussion, i believe anyone from US, China,India are allowed to take part? Or was it again selective?

Where do we poke? I would be very interested in visiting the proof you put out as i haven't been able to come across any.

Yaar, no one sees it as a battlefield. Its just a place where we can see how sweet people like yourself think about India and vice versa. It may not be a Kashmir thread but then Kashmir is also not yours. So please have the decency to allow us to make our opinions. It does not involve firing AK's right?

I said its not a Kashmir thread and no like @Jazzbot said it indeed is a disputed territory so whether you and i like it or not it would stay that. I am not stopping you from commenting i asked a question because it is mentioned in the post by the author so if you want to ask about it ask him. Other than that as far as i am concerned i have no issues with you commenting.

Who made it a disputed issue in first place? India? Let go of your Kashmir Phobia or keep getting more reality checks. Its a place for discussion, i believe anyone from US, China,India are allowed to take part? Or was it again selective?

If you are interested in discussing Kashmir, then there are tons of threads here at pdf, go to any of them or create a new one and mention me there, I will be gladly discuss it there. Now please spare us from your royal highness on this thread. We are trying to have discussion about our country's internal issues. :)

Any more off topic posts from you, and I will report. @Aamna14 plz don't feed these trolls by replying to them and just report their off topic posts.

I beg to differ not stooping to the same level of insults takes a lot of class. So instead of telling me what to do you should revisit you're words and tone about how i am abusing the fact that i am a woman.

I agree that it takes class not to respond to a perceived insult in kind. However, if you remain hung up on it and fixate on it it either indicates a lack of social grace OR it points to something deeper in that somewhere somehow the perceived insult hit home, causing the intensity and prolongation of the reaction.

I said its not a Kashmir thread and no like @Jazzbot said it indeed is a disputed territory so whether you and i like it or not it would stay that. I am not stopping you from commenting i asked a question because it is mentioned in the post by the author so if you want to ask about it ask him. Other than that as far as i am concerned i have no issues with you commenting.

So do you mind telling me who made it disputed? This is the whole point you can lay claims on someone else's territory but can't even control your own house?

I agree that it takes class not to respond to a perceived insult in kind. However, if you remain hung up on it and fixate on it it either indicates a lack of social grace OR it points to something deeper in that somewhere somehow the perceived insult hit home, causing the intensity and prolongation of the reaction.

Thats you're habit of making assumptions you can continue with that because you can't see the obvious that some people don't take insults lightly if that basic thing is so hard for you to decipher and you look up for reasons why someone is not doing what you want them to do then something is seriously wrong with you not others.

If you are interested in discussing Kashmir, then there are tons of threads here at pdf, go to any of them or create a new one and mention me there, I will be gladly discuss it there. Now please spare us from your royal highness on this thread. We are trying to have discussion about our country's internal issues. :)

Any more off topic posts from you, and I will report.

But then can't we say what we feel about Pakistan's internal issues? I am happy to discuss the current issue with you. Now what i feel is because pakistan was so interested in claiming territory of other's it lost control over its own cities and has come to a point where it is exploding from within. Its all connected as what you do in Kashmir comes back to your own cities. You tried causing trouble in India the trouble came to haunt pakistan in the worst imaginable form. BTW please be assured the worst is yet to come.

Thats you're habit of making assumptions you can continue with that because you can't see the obvious that some people don't take insults lightly if that basic thing is so hard for you to decipher and you look up for reasons why someone is not doing what you want them to do then something is seriously wrong with you not others.

If you were a man, I'd tell you to check your blood pressure. If you're over 40, then even as a woman I'd suggest you do the same. However, if you're over 40, I'll also stop bugging you and wanting to be your friend. Its a tough call I'll admit.

If you were a man, I'd tell you to check your blood pressure. If you're over 40, then even as a woman I'd suggest you do the same. However, if you're over 40, I'll also stop bugging you and wanting to be your friend. Its a tough call I'll admit.

Keep assuming like i said it doesn't matter to me. Instead of learning how to speak to others you feel like giving advice to me?? What i am or what i am not doesn't concern you so stop making personal comments.

Keep assuming like i said it doesn't matter to me. Instead of learning how to speak to others you feel like giving advice to me?? What i am or what i am not doesn't concern you so stop making personal comments.

Actually I am going to use the seniority card now Aamna, and demand you accept my apology and be my friend. I am senior to you both by date of joining as well as number of posts made and thanked. Do you agree?

Actually I am going to use the seniority card now Aamna, and demand you accept my apology and be my friend. I am senior to you both by date of joining as well as number of posts made and thanked. Do you agree?

lolz Agree on what? That you are a senior?? yes i do though not much senior in terms of messages and thanks received.

lolz Agree on what? That you are a senior?? yes i do though not much senior in terms of messages and thanks received.

So you are going to accept that I overreacted when I called you a bearded mulla and see my motivation for doing so and be my friend (only if you are under 40)?

Back
Top Bottom