What's new

A reality check for Pakistan?

I'm not narcissistic....I'm just brutally honest ! :P

I don't sugar coat like some Fat Persians ! :bunny:

A mere of twist of words :p:and please don't even mention persians when you of all people are guilty of living for food maybe thats an in built fault in Kashmiris :azn:

Oh really? And you are the one who would play the judge jury and execution here and declare who deserves what?? The way you spoke shows you're crazed mentality and you blame others?? You might have you're disagreements with Imran Khan or anyone else for that matter that doesn't give you the license to berate others and claim the moral high ground. I knew you are incapable of being civil i have learnt that by now so i have no issues as long as you don't quote me.
anyone supporting at any level, to TTp or any of the recognized terrorists organizations , is a terrorists supporter, thus hve no right, in any country,s active laws?
they should be, dealt with only iron fists?
that make the the worst of the examples, to not to be followed ever by any one?
thats the only logical end to the terrorism , for which drones being used?
to stop drones, we should start a dedicated fight against terrorists, but not to declare them the martyers of islam, offering them offices?
not condeming them, on thier terrorism, by which 45,000 of innocent pakistanis bieng killed?
its a duty of every patriot in pakistan, to stop the TTp terrorists & thier political supporters like, PTI. & JI by all means?
because they all are enemy of pakistani state & in genrl of great religion called ISLAM?
if its called madness, yes i m mad, for the safty of my country & its innocent, citizens who, are bieng made target of terrorism, by TTp?
& by prapoganda of PTI & JI?
i will be doing, whatever in my powers to, dissmentle these cowards, traitors of my country?

anyone supporting at any level, to TTp or any of the recognized terrorists organizations , is a terrorists supporter, thus hve no right, in any country,s active laws?
they should be, dealt with only iron fists?
that make the the worst of the examples, to not to be followed ever by any one?
thats the only logical end to the terrorism , for which drones being used?
to stop drones, we should start a dedicated fight against terrorists, but not to declare them the martyers of islam, offering them offices?
not condeming them, on thier terrorism, by which 45,000 of innocent pakistanis bieng killed?
its a duty of every patriot in pakistan, to stop the TTp terrorists & thier political supporters like, PTI. & JI by all means?
because they all are enemy of pakistani state & in genrl of great religion called ISLAM?
if its called madness, yes i m mad, for the safty of my country & its innocent, citizens who, are bieng made target of terrorism, by TTp?
& by prapoganda of PTI & JI?
i will be doing, whatever in my powers to, dissmentle these cowards, traitors of my country?

If you are only going to reply without reading my post then its of no use. I am not the one blindly supporting anyone thats you're thinking and therefore you're problem. Secondly don't give me this "terrorist sympathiser" rants people like you who think they have the right to judge and utter trash about others are equally in the wrong as those who are blindly following a politician because they both refuse to see things that don't suit their agendas. Its not just you're countrymen who are dying and just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they are banished from this land and have turned into traitors if thats you're thinking then you yourself reveal the reasons why we are in this mess in the first place. You don't know a thing about what and whom i support and for what reasons so keep you're political fatwas to yourself.

I want to help all my Pakistani brothers and sisters. Threads such as these make me feel really sorry for their miserable state.

How can Indians help Pakistanis even if India will not help Pakistan? I am feeling the genetic pull here.

Question: Are the brotherly and sisterly feelings only felt by Punjabis and Sindhis (and of course Mohajir community) or is it may be to a lesser extent felt by Pakistanis on other side of Indus river as well?

Or do they feel closer to Afghanistan and Iran?

I feel bad for you too Aamna. What a lovely name. What a sad mess of a country though. :(

I feel bad for you too Aamna. What a lovely name. What a sad mess of a country though. :(

Excuse me?? Back as you're usual self?? I thought i had made that clear for you to not mention me i don't know why you don't get it so keep you're sarcasm to yourself.

Excuse me?? Back as you're usual self?? I thought i had made that clear for you to not mention me i don't know why you don't get it so keep you're sarcasm to yourself.

I want to help you and other Pakistanis Aamna. This is a sincere tug of blood I am admitting to on an open forum. It is not easy for me. Please do not make it tougher than it already is.

I'm not narcissistic....I'm just brutally honest ! :P

I don't sugar coat like some Fat Persians ! :bunny:

You are narcissistic Butty, you always will be.:disagree:

I want to help you and other Pakistanis Aamna. This is a sincere tug of blood I am admitting to on an open forum. It is not easy for me. Please do not make it tougher than it already is.

Oye bori tayar karwao iske liye... @Armstrong.

Yeah right?? you of all people wants to help??lol I don't know about others they can gladly enjoy you're insults but i won't i don't function that way. I told you the last time don't mention me i have no interest talking to a person who stoops that low while talking to a woman. You are free to give you're comments otherwise like the rest of us.

Just put him in your ignore list.. :coffee:

I wasn't talking about a specific person but all the Indian members who have posted on the thread :-) Aap nojawanon ki category mein nahin aate ab is liye baaki sab ko bhi itna bacha na samjhein :p:

Last edited:
Yeah right?? you of all people wants to help??lol I don't know about others they can gladly enjoy you're insults but i won't i don't function that way. I told you the last time don't mention me i have no interest talking to a person who stoops that low while talking to a woman. You are free to give you're comments otherwise like the rest of us.

Again you are on with your rona dhona. Where did I insult you now? I am simply verbalizing what many Indians are feeling here on PDF since past year. The fight has gone out from you guys. Things must really be bad at home. As blood relatives it makes our innate humanity come out. We cannot look at you as enemies anymore when we see you being butchered by outside forces.

Back
Top Bottom