What's new

A reality check for Pakistan?

That sounds about right, but confronting foreign forces is clearly military jurisdiction. It's not hard to imagine how the military would react to such a policy. And seeing as how much our police forces are vulnerable to corruption, such weapons in their arsenal could be seen as a threat to our own air force.

Drone is unidentified flying object. If its not with Pakistan's permission, anyone can shot it down, if owners come up with the issue that why a drone has been shot down, provincial govt can ask the federal to explain about any contract, as officially KP govt or anyone in Pakistan is not aware of any contract by which they fly over our air.

If you can accept financial aid from your worst enemy for "maintaining" your so called sovereignty , then why over react when the same enemy helps you get rid of a few "cancerous" elements of your society ??

Enemy? come on IR is not about preliminary concepts !

The easiest way for Pakistan is to declare Drone Attacks illegal and a violation of its Sovereignty and challenge the US in United Nations which is already against Drone attacks. Pass a resolution in General Assembly against these Drone Attacks. Once that is done, now they have international legitimacy to their cause and then they can declare that Pakistan armed Forces will shoot down Drones attacking its territory.
Now how would they do it, if the Pakistani Armed Forces have an arrangement and an agreement with USA regarding the Drones and a quid pro quo in return.

In my opinion its a matter of how long we would be fed and taught to be scared of the American boogeyman. I don't know how to keep politics aside in this but Musharraf literally sold us to the Americans as if we couldn't have survived otherwise. Making enemies out of our own people in order to win an ally that bombs us and whose existence in the region ensures further chaos and turmoil was a huge blunder. As far as where we are standing now is concerned we are basically at crossroads now because the battle has entered our cities now and we finally have to wake up and take some risky decisions though the current federal government does not have the spine to stand up to anybody because we all know where their loyalties lie.
wow , what nonsense!
musharaf sold us?
was musharaf was training & sponsoring the stupid, ALQEADA OBL dogs to do the 9/11 terrorists attack in america?
why these bastrads did, that ?
to save islam? or to save pakistan?
or havnt you can find out the video clips, of NATOs air raids on baghdad?
ohh that was all fantsy movie? never happened? right?
with INDIAN ARMY standing on the other side of boders, & all of NATO airforce pounding, dam torabora,s?
you can still find a chance, by saying no then, fighting dam whole of the world?
even bombing some of them with our nucks, just to save bunch of idiots, who were to barbaric even with thier own womens?

not a dam single word of condemnation , to those terrorists who sold whole of ISLAMIC nation to crussaders by attacking america 9/11?
shame on you?
thats called the biased of the PTI supporter s posts , who are just supporting TTP to break pakistan, & create a land of fools called, TALBANISTAN?
just because thats the only way left for imran to become the PM?
well just , keep living in the fools paradise of IMRAN & MUNNAWAR , & keep calling the dead terrorists martyers of ISLAM?
a-reality-check-for-PTIans?

wow , what nonsense!
musharaf sold us?
was musharaf was training & spinsoring the stupid, ALQEADA OBL dogs to do the 9/11 terrorists attack in america?
or havnt you can find out the video clips, of NATOs air raids on baghdad?
ohh that was all fantsy movie? never happened? right?
with INDIAN ARMY standing on the other side of boders, & all of NATO airforce pounding, dam torabora,s?
you can still find a chance, by saying no then, fighting dam whole of the world?
even bombing some of them with our nucks, just to save bunch of idiots, who were to barbaric even with thier own womens?

not a dam single word of condemnation , to those terrorists who sold whole of ISLAMIC nation to crussaders by attacking america 9/11?
shame on you?
thats called the biased of the PTI supporter s posts , who are just supporting TTP to break pakistan, & create a land of fools called, TALBANISTAN?
just because thats the only way left for imran to become the PM?
well just , keep living in the fools paradise of IMRAN & MUNNAWAR , & keep calling the dead terrorists martyers of ISLAM?
a-reality-check-for-PTIans?

First learn how to speak and then talk to me because i won't take nonsense like this. Now people who don't have enough manners to conduct a civil discussion would give me a lesson in morality? I don't think so.

First of all, I categorically said in my starting post to keep the politics aside and think as a Pakistani about the issue, but since you have failed to do so, and further what crap you've posted against PTI, I'd certainly want to comment of it.

1) PTI was not objecting to the drone attacks when it was running its election campaign, i mean drone attacks are happening for a long time even your own vice chairman was involved in allowing drones but nothing happened

Imran Khan has gazillions of pre election interview videos everywhere on internet where he talked about drone attacks, dis-engaging from this war on terror, kill the narrative of Jihad by stop working at US orders and then handle these terrorists at our own in our own way. You are just lying blatantly.

2) suddenly hakeemullah mehsud died and PTI started talking about issues like drone attacks with more severity

Again crap, IK was talking about drones and peace talks way before Hakeemullah was killed in drone attack. This happen just a few weeks ago, I wonder what kind of short memory sickness you are suffering from?

3) if the key issue relating terrorism is drone attacks then why PTI not prioritise stopping drone attacks and not negotiating with talibans?

PTI has always showed concerns about drone attacks and that's what Imran Khan has expressed in his almost every interview. Now PTI stopping drone attacks (when they are not in federal govt and have no control over airforce) is just a ridiculous argument. Talk about it when PTI will form govt in federal. BTW PMLN is in govt, who is MQM's close ally, what is your party doing to push govt for stopping drone attacks? NOTHING???

4) everybody knows that drone attacks are happening with the approval of federal govt, so why did you not pressurise that issue in the assembly?

We all know what happens in Assembly, we've seen this drama since a lot of years. Do you even know how many resolution our National, provincial assemblies have passed against drones till date, what happened??

5) in my view drone attacks should be stopped but then will PTI still carry on patronising the taliban terrorists or will it let army so targeted operation in the tribal areas to clean out terror mess?

IK's one of the recent statement should be enough for you on this. IK categorically said, "If peace talks will be failed because of TTP, PTI will be first one to favor all out military action in tribal areas against them." All we wanted was to try dialogues which we haven't done in past decade, not even once.

6) if our army goes into cleaning this terror mess, america will automatically stop drone strikes

No sir, even when we started offensive in waziristan, drone attacks didn't stop. What kind of logic is this when we all know CIA station chief who was controlling drone attacks was sitting in Islamabad since God knows how many years?? I can't say anything if you or your Altaf Hussain has some internal intel on this from pentagon..

7) your party is very confused and it has done nothing to bring about national consensus and political consensus, your party is just playing cheap politics

Says a person who's party was in previous govt for full 5 years, did practically nothing on national issues like drone attacks, terrorism and economic crisis... :disagree:

Drone is unidentified flying object. If its not with Pakistan's permission, anyone can shot it down, if owners come up with the issue that why a drone has been shot down, provincial govt can ask the federal to explain about any contract, as officially KP govt or anyone in Pakistan is not aware of any contract by which they fly over our air.

Enemy? come on IR is not about preliminary concepts !
nothing like that is happening, & never will happen ?
its just a cover of prapoganda done by a coward called IMRAN khan , who still is speech less, against the killers of innocent pakistanis called TTp?
this propoganda, is just there because he dont want to end up like ASFAND WALI KHAN?

If you cant rise against common enemy called terrorists , forget US to not breach your sovereignity.

First learn how to speak and then talk to me because i won't take nonsense like this. Now people who don't have enough manners to conduct a civil discussion would give me a lesson in morality? I don't think so.
you will get what you deserve, may other dam PTIans, has made your mind in the, air but it doesnt means, that you can pass on everyone?
stop supporting TTp terrorists, & stop lying to yourself?
the reality is political mouth pices of ALQAEDA & TTp like , IMRAN & MUNNAWAR WHO still cant speak against the biggest of butchers of pakistanis the TTp, are the traitors trying thier best to break pakistan?

hahahahah.

leaving politics aside. you mean this post of yours is not filled with fing political $hit.

pathetic effort by a jiyala obviously from anti-Pakistan Terrorists wal islamists (PTI). Just to repeat the lies over and over and over to convince the gullible that somehow Sufi terrorist Mohammad and his Terrorism based Nifazi Shariate Mohammadia was the creation of Amreeka.

Man it is just unthinkable to see this dalal pun spreading all the way from my city and Murda wa Qatal Movement (MQM) and the PTI supports of Tehrike Terrorist in Pakistan (TTP).

yes please continue spreading lies. Shabash.

Continue dalal pun.

Continue burn my beautiful country all in the name of Islamism and Imranism.

I knew while starting this thread that it will be hell hard for d!cks like you too stay away from political trolling. What was the lie in my first post, care to explain??

You as$holes try to pinch the blame of this 9 year long failed war on PTI alone, but you morons just forget the fact that PTI just came on big scene a couple of years ago? It was a Fauji who made us suffer and probably our kids will suffer too. Go sell your sh!t on some kids forum, people here are mature enough to identify clowns like you..

Do pakistan have unlimited oil and gas reserves like Iran or Arab states????

harsh economic sanctions similar to what America put on IRAN and Pakistan would have disintegrated in 5-6 months!

You are right to some extent, oil and these materialistic things aren't the things that can break a nation. But yes, if US imposed such or even half of such sanctions on Pakistan when we had morons like Musharraf the coward, Zardari the dicoite or Nawaz the idiot ruling our country, then this nation would definitely collapse in even less than 5 - 6 months. You need a leader to make a stand and show resistance in these kind of situations..

you will get what you deserve, may other dam PTIans, has made your mind in the, air but it doesnt means, that you can pass on everyone?
stop supporting TTp terrorists, & stop lying to yourself?
the reality is political mouth pices of ALQAEDA & TTp like , IMRAN & MUNNAWAR WHO still cant speak against the biggest of butchers of pakistanis the TTp, are the traitors trying thier best to break pakistan?

Oh really? And you are the one who would play the judge jury and execution here and declare who deserves what?? The way you spoke shows you're crazed mentality and you blame others?? You might have you're disagreements with Imran Khan or anyone else for that matter that doesn't give you the license to berate others and claim the moral high ground. I know you are incapable of being civil i have learnt that by now so i have no issues as long as you don't quote me.

Last edited:
If you can accept financial aid from your worst enemy for "maintaining" your so called sovereignty , then why over react when the same enemy helps you get rid of a few "cancerous" elements of your society ??

You people have diarrhea about this issue, this have been discussed in almost every thread now a days? Do you have any proof that KPK govt have taken financial aid from outside? Even if they have, why don't you understand the simple fact that financial aid for welfare projects has nothing to do with drone attacks or nato supply. Is it that hard to understand?

According to your super idiot logic, if US is funding a few projects in Pakistan then US has the right to fuk you all dry in day light whenever they want and wherever they like? C'mon use some sense or else for heaven's sake, spare us from your crap..

Oh really? And you are the one who would play the judge jury and execution here and declare who deserves what?? The way you spoke shows you're crazed mentality and you blame others?? You might have you're disagreements with Imran Khan or anyone else for that matter that doesn't give you the license to berate others and claim the moral high ground. I knew you are incapable of being civil i have learnt that by now so i have no issues as long as you don't quote me.

Only I have the Moral High Ground in any discussion - I, Perfection Incarnate ! :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom