What's new

A reality check for Pakistan?

in my view PTI and PMLN are trying to confuse pakistan by trying to act like a proxy taliban parties, sooner or later they willl have to gulp down this bitter pill that there is no chance of peace without eliminating taliban scum

they don't even recognise pakistani constitution for god sake, for how long will you keep confusing yourselves

nobody is more confused than terrorist MQMers.. the sooner the MQM is banned and removed from the face of Karachi and other places the better it would be for Pakistan.

in my view PTI and PMLN are trying to confuse pakistan by trying to act like a proxy taliban parties, sooner or later they willl have to gulp down this bitter pill that there is no chance of peace without eliminating taliban scum

they don't even recognise pakistani constitution for god sake, for how long will you keep confusing yourselves

Just like MQM confuses people by saying "Across the board operation" should be done but on the other hand they also have terrorist wings!

Just like MQM confuses people by saying "Across the board operation" should be done but on the other hand they also have terrorist wings!

the topic is karachi law and order here? don't change the topic when you have no better replies please

btw i have ignored you from now on because your replies are always idiotic no point in reading your comments

Do pakistan have unlimited oil and gas reserves like Iran or Arab states????

harsh economic sanctions similar to what America put on IRAN and Pakistan would have disintegrated in 5-6 months!

har banda Pakistan ko asay torta hai, jese koe masla hi na ho, Pakistan na hogiya shishay ka glass... nations have faced difficult times, worst than ours and have stood up to the task. oil is not the only insurance policy. its when you have weak ideas about international politics..

there is a difference between opinion and baseless allegations, I am just bringing a terrorist MQMer to shame, if there is any left...

this is a free forum, if he or you or anyone can raise their opinion, so can I. if he is or too eager to do bak bak, go to terrorist MQM site.

he is not calling PTI a terrorist party so why are you calling MQM terrorist ?
do you live in karachi ? have you been with any person of MQM > ?
terrorist a big word bro ...

the topic is karachi law and order here? don't change the topic when you have no better replies please

btw i have ignored you from now on because your replies are always idiotic no point in reading your comments

Phat gai? :lol: :lol:

MQM walay hotay hi abusive aur jaahil hai... Paindu tou tum log ho... At least nawaz sharif is better than you guys. At least he is polite and humble

Lets just put the politics aside,.....................

hahahahah.

leaving politics aside. you mean this post of yours is not filled with fing political $hit.

pathetic effort by a jiyala obviously from anti-Pakistan Terrorists wal islamists (PTI). Just to repeat the lies over and over and over to convince the gullible that somehow Sufi terrorist Mohammad and his Terrorism based Nifazi Shariate Mohammadia was the creation of Amreeka.

Man it is just unthinkable to see this dalal pun spreading all the way from my city and Murda wa Qatal Movement (MQM) and the PTI supports of Tehrike Terrorist in Pakistan (TTP).

yes please continue spreading lies. Shabash.

Continue dalal pun.

Continue burn my beautiful country all in the name of Islamism and Imranism.

har banda Pakistan ko asay torta hai, jese koe masla hi na ho, Pakistan na hogiya shishay ka glass... nations have faced difficult times, worst than ours and have stood up to the task. oil is not the only insurance policy. its when you have weak ideas about international politics..

Those nation stood up because they had sincere and smart leaders and bureaucracy who would back them up. Pakistan has none.

What you just said is what Ghalib said, "DIl ko behlanay kai liye khayal acha hai"

Realistically speaking, Pakistan can not and would not survive economic sanctions. 60-70 percent trade is done with western countries. All the loans are given by them. So realistically speaking, how would pakistan survive? Jazbaati batay hur koi kar laita hai,,, Sar par parti hai to bhao pata lagta hai phr

you have comprehension problem, read again... and yes I know these terrorist MQMers from inside, they are murderers who burnt alive a distant relative of mine... so go give lecture to someone in Afghanistan !

you have comprehension problem, read again... and yes I know these terrorist MQMers from inside, they are murderers who burnt alive a distant relative of mine... so go give lecture to someone in Afghanistan !

oh i am sorry to hear this ... but because of few bad peoples you will criticize the whole party ? and if someone say anything to PTI , he becomes MQMer terrorist ?? a

and i am not lecturing you , because i dont give lecture to the person who already made his mind on something....keep hating that will definitely help :)

Those nation stood up because they had sincere and smart leaders and bureaucracy who would back them up. Pakistan has none.

What you just said is what Ghalib said, "DIl ko behlanay kai liye khayal acha hai"

Realistically speaking, Pakistan can not and would not survive economic sanctions. 60-70 percent is done with western countries. All the loans are given by them. So realistically speaking, how would pakistan survive? Jazbaati batay hur koi kar laita hai,,, Sar par parti hai to bhao pata lagta hai phr

the worst case scenario, based on assumption that the world is up to disintegrate Pakistan and for what benefit? why all the hassle to loose their 70 billion and one of the largest weapon consumer market??

Remember the engagement between Nations is not that simple as you put. calling it realistic, its rather over feared and simplified,

Pakistan is the 5th largest nation, with 6th largest army and a nuclear armed force, with a resilient nation, lift your head and stop fearing the foreign propaganda of modern day slavery !!

oh i am sorry to hear this ... but because of few bad peoples you will criticize the whole party ? and if someone say anything to PTI , he becomes MQMer terrorist ?? a

and i am not lecturing you , because i dont give lecture to the person who already made his mind on something....keep hating that will definitely help :)

who is not a terrorist in MQM, they are all murderers and follow this narrative. removing these terrorists is the only option for Pakistan to save Karachi and Hyderabad.

you stupidity and lack of grip of reality is evident, junior. start learning the world is ruthless out there.

the worst case scenario, based on assumption that the world is up to disintegrate Pakistan and for what benefit? why all the hassle to loose their 70 billion and one of the largest weapon consumer market??

Remember the engagement between Nations is not that simple as you put. calling it realistic, its rather over feared and simplified,

Pakistan is the 5th largest nation, with 6th largest army and a nuclear armed force, with a resilient nation, lift your head and stop fearing the foreign propaganda of modern day slavery !!

who is not a terrorist in MQM, they are all murderers and follow this narrative. removing these terrorists is the only option for Pakistan to save Karachi and Hyderabad.

ok dada jee , ap ko sab pata hai :D
common dont be jazbati .... thanday pani se shower lo :) aur nibo pani piyo
you stupidity and lack of grip of reality is evident, junior. start learning the world is ruthless out there.

learn to post junior. till then bug off.

it will be better if you ignore low IQed scam people

Back
Top Bottom