What's new

A PTI and Musharraf Political Alliance?

Racist rant. Not even worthy of a reply.

You are talking about a man who fought 2 wars for this country and several skirmishes. He served in the SSG, saw his best friend die in battle. And, yet you question his loyalty?

Of course we do not expect any bias coming from you.

*Cough* avatar.. *cough*

Imran Khan has clearly said in yesterday Press Conference that there will be no alliance with Musharraf and his party

Yes but we are discussing traitor muhajir, the man who had no love for land that gave him refuge.

Man responsible for all the ills of Pakistan and who has blood of innocent pakistanis on his hands especially my pushtoon brothers who have been victims of drone attacks and renditions to foreign prisons.

Itna pyar hai to apni qomi zban me bat kar. Aur sab ko aise hi firqabandi krni hai to shi hai

Wese ham ne kese drone attacks krwaye? Wah, hamare paas America pr control hai

Imran Khan has clearly said in yesterday Press Conference that there will be no alliance with Musharraf and his party

The Same Imran who have the history of flip-flops…????

Below are some facts of his amazing skills….!!

Subbbb Choooooor Hain…!! Vs
Clean people(politicians) will be Accepted in PTI..!!

Only Clean People will be accepted in PTI VS
We didn’t pass out tickets to anyones yet…!!

Party tickets will not offers to bad people VS
I(Imran) possess the best management capabilities i.e. SKH, Namal…just leave it to me!!

Now Just watch out your "Leader" in coming months/B4 Elections...he still possess many surprises for everyone...LOL

Arey Kuchhhh tu Bolooooo..?????:)

I(Imran) possess the best management capabilities i.e. SKH, Namal…just leave it to me!!

Now Just watch out your "Leader" in coming months/B4 Elections...he still possess many surprises for everyone...LOL

Mr their is not contradictions most people who have joined PTI don't have corruption charges and Mr tickets are given to contest elections not to Join Party and also before elections a committee under an honourable and clean Judge will check all the persons their assets as well as their source of income than tickets will come first learn about Politics Mr before blaming a person like Imran Khan

Karachi is part of Pakistan and we came to reside there as we are pakistanis, native and the genuine article pakistanis, unfortunately not same can be said for your ethnic group which is not native of the land of Pakistan.

................ edited

Mods: Where are all of you...!!

There should be a sumoto against "Yousufzai" at least for starting it..."Karachi Punk" is also becomes culprit!!

Any racism, whether its against any ethnic group of Pakistan causes to divide Pakistanis. Such actions are true treachery that all sensible and patriotic Pakistanis should avoid and condemn whether they belong the to the same ethnic group as the racial preacher or not.

This is a sickness Pakistan cannot afford. All talk on merits and performance of Musharraf is welcome, not on DNA and bloodlines.

"Just watch out" is not a good argument. So far there are only THREE probable party ticket holders - Imran Khan, Shah Mehmood Qureshi and Javed Hashmi. Lets talk on these three - there is not a single case of corruption against them. Sounds like IK is still true to his word that only clean people would be allowed.

Yeh hoga, woh hoga, karna asaan hai. Talk on facts.

I want Hamid Gul for foreign policy and Imran Khan for domestic affairs. That combination will truly be deadly! :enjoy:

"Just watch out" is not a good argument. So far there are only THREE probable party ticket holders - Imran Khan, Shah Mehmood Qureshi and Javed Hashmi. Lets talk on these three - there is not a single case of corruption against them. Sounds like IK is still true to his word that only clean people would be allowed.

well, so is Tareen, Kasuri, Lagari Swati, khattak etc... will the so called Parliamentary committee deny them tickets ? how much control does CEC has over these new entrants who are from certain power houses ?? will Dr Alvi stand up and say No mr Kasuri you wont get a ticket, the ticket goes to a gentleman from your constituency, you better sit in his favour and support him win the MNA ticket ?? This is a certain problem that is going to rise for PTI/IK/CEC.

alternatively, to tackle this situation which is almost certain to develop, what I suggest is to have MPAs from hardcore PTI, no ifs and buts, and MNA's with a mix from power houses and certain untested players aka technocrats/professionals. so that when PTI government delegate authority it goes to MPAs aka local government. and MNAs are left only with some certain cadres such a communication, defence and foreign policy !

I am sure IK is upto the mark to device such a strategy while selecting his winning team !! This is going to be quite testing times for him.

"Just watch out" is not a good argument.

Its been used for PTI-APML alliance which Imran currently denying..vehemently..as ususal..!!

Sounds like IK is still true to his word that only clean people would be allowed.

In all my 3 numbered examples, no one can deny “flip flops” of IK in his own words..!!

And Let me update you on this as well…Currently Imran is not saying that “only” clean people will be allowed……instead he clearly injecting nowadays that he too needs “winning horses” as well bcz it’s a parliamentary democracy….blah blah….!!! Just read my last example again for his new line of words.

You people cannot defend Imran…word by word…ever….don’t be a teenager…!!!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom