What's new

A PTI and Musharraf Political Alliance?

03JAN12.jpg

Well, I still see lots of Admirer of Musharraf in Pakistan, he is still popular in a large section because of development (GDP growth) he brought for Pakistan and some Pakistanis who admires him even told me that he participated in WOT because American threatened to "Send Pakistan back to stone Age" or "you are either with us or against us."

Not many admirers of Musharraf left actually. People like him out of hatred for Nawaz/Zardari goofs. And his participation in WOT is a scar that Pakistanis will never forget, his ministers n politicians are coming out to regret it, even his generals have come out and rejected the "back to the stone age" threat. These are just blatant lies that he used to stay in power. he was indeed a power obsessed psychotic dictator with no intellectual prowess or farsightedness, but a strong military macho who believed in ad-hocism. He did manage to stabilize the economy n institutions to a reasonable extent, and a significant decrease in corruption is said to be one of his accomplishments. However point to be noticed is that the political elite or the institutions weren't able to indulge in corruption out of fear from his military macho cult personality, not out of fear of the law or love for the country. As soon as he left Power and Pakistan, corruption ramped up to unsurmountable levels never seen before. What does that tell you? His role emboldened corruption on the bottom rather than eliminating it at grassroots level.

I strongly believe that Mushy was the biggest CIA asset because 1) the way he came to power was highly controversial 2) he gave free reign to the CIA operate freely in the country and open bases free of charge without signing a single contract 3) there's clear evidence that Shaukat Aziz whom he imported from the US and made the president was a CIA economic hit man whose policies nearly eliminated the middle class and further emboldened the corrupt rich elite.

Not many admirers of Musharraf left actually. People like him out of hatred for Nawaz/Zardari goofs.

Wrong. We support him because of his sincere and honest efforts for betterment of Pakistan and it's people. Be it policital reforms (local bodies), health care (rescue 1122), education (HEC), women empowerment, minority rights and etc.

The key being he is NOT corrupt. Imran Khan is yet to be tested. Musharraf has proven that he is not corrupt.

And his participation in WOT is a scar that Pakistanis will never forget, his ministers n politicians are coming out to regret it, even his generals have come out and rejected the "back to the stone age" threat.

Utter nonsense. Decisions he made were with due consideration and consultations with his team. Unlike Imran Khan who goes with the flow to win votes. It would be interesting to see what Imran Khan would do (if he is elected) when he gets a phone call from Obama with the speech of "with us or against us" or 'stone age' threat'. The main threat being sanctions or economic pressures. It is easy for you because you're in Canada but the people of Pakistan would suffer. The same people applauding him would throw eggs at him.

These are just blatant lies that he used to stay in power. he was indeed a power obsessed psychotic dictator with no intellectual prowess or farsightedness, but a strong military macho who believed in ad-hocism. He did manage to stabilize the economy n institutions to a reasonable extent, and a significant decrease in corruption is said to be one of his accomplishments.

Atleast you're willing to accept he did wonders while the Pakistani economy was going downhill he stood up to the challenge and turned it around. Nonetheless, I completely disagree with the rest. He was not power hungary he empowered the people by introducing the true essence of democracy that is 'local bodies' even PTI supports this.

However point to be noticed is that the political elite or the institutions weren't able to indulge in corruption out of fear from his military macho cult personality, not out of fear of the law or love for the country. As soon as he left Power and Pakistan, corruption ramped up to unsurmountable levels never seen before. What does that tell you? His role emboldened corruption on the bottom rather than eliminating it at grassroots level.

Utter nonsense, corruption being rampant today is not because of Musharraf rather Mr. 10% (Zardari) becoming Mr.50% and people he chose to run the country.

I strongly believe that Mushy was the biggest CIA asset because 1) the way he came to power was highly controversial 2) he gave free reign to the CIA operate freely in the country and open bases free of charge without signing a single contract

BS. His decisions were based on merit not emotional rants.

3) there's clear evidence that Shaukat Aziz whom he imported from the US and made the president was a CIA economic hit man whose policies nearly eliminated the middle class and further emboldened the corrupt rich elite.

IMF, World Bank, ADB and others state contrary to what you have mentioned.

I am not sure about this move. Too many cooks spoil the broth, and both of these guys do not take kindly to playing second fiddle. The internal tensions will destroy any coalition and Pakistan will be the wrose off.

Also, this reinforces the anti-PTI propaganda that Imran Khan is an 'establishment puppet'.

Let Musharraf run his own campaign; even though he did some good things for Pakistan, there's too much baggage with him.

Every politician wanted for IK to be in their sphere of influence or in their cabinet. Reaping the fruit of his popularity they will just join PTI and corrupt it from within. Basically instead of standing against him they are joining his party, and taking advantage in a stealthy way. :lol:

for your kind information Musharraf rule was over in dec 2007 when care taker government was in placed and you talk about 2006?
WTF am i talking to a jahil? it seems like you can read and write so why is it hard for you to go on world Bank website? why is it hard for you to go to IMF website, why is it hard for you to go to asian bank website? 12 OCT 1999 meaning almost 2000 Musharraf took over Pakistan with a total debt of 39 billion and in December 2007 Pakistan had total debt of 40 Billion meaning only 1 billion was taken as loan but not to mention that Pakistan was out of IMF World bank Program way back in 2004 i believe! WHy do you wanna lie to educated class? go fool PTI jiyalay but you can't fool facts. It is sad how this denial is taking over Pakistan! KID this is why your imran khan or nawaz plus zardari isn't educating world and earning HALAL money from lectures but Musharraf is. like it or not but the fact is true. i understand that PTI consider him the out most enemy of them but at least enemies can show respect. I hate the guts Of IMRAN KHAN as a person and personality wise being hypocrite but pick one post of mine casting lies on him! I tell you this because i'm a man not a wimp
LMAO, from scratch or he scratched and bled Pakistan? Ruined it read the fracking State Bank of Pakistan's Official report 2006-2008 were the worst Years and Govt earned less then they borrowed.

Qureishi If you insist on Alliance with Mushy, PTI will fail terribly in next election, and i would be glad if PTI fails after alliance with mushy, it would be a once in a life time lesson learned and then next time there would be no PTI be assured.

This man mushy's history: All unconstitutional.
Martial Law - Dictator
Dragged Pakistan in War of US
Unconstitutional President
Judiciary came under siege
Declaring emergency
Responsible for the death of Pakistanis 35000+ (Soldiers-Officers-Civilians)
Stationed US Forces without Contracts.
Massive loan borrowing - Bad Governance.

I can continue to write more, do contribute to my list.
Martial LAW? you wanna talk about constitution right? hmm just to let you know that constitutionally Musharraf never imposed martial law! courts were in place and dajal justice i mean Iftikhar justice was in those courts.
Dragged Pakistan in US war? Do you know that TALIBANS in command of Mullah Omer attacked Pakistan 4 times during 1996-1999? It is UN sanctioned war and Turkey is leading NATO in Afghanistan!
unconstitutional president? well ask Iftikhar chaudry "dajal justice" why did he approved him twice?
Emergency is totally constitutional go read constitution!
let me see 35,000 deaths? first of all where did you get the data? secondly 4800 Pak foj jawan embraced Sahadat fighting your brothers from another mother "talibans TTP" and clearing Pakistani areas, secondly rest civilians are killed by your half brothers TALIBANS not american!
Stationed US forces? i will leave it unanswered just as a slap on your face.
Massive loan borrowing? here is a slap just go read it thoroughly, but don't forget to go to bathroom and try to drown yourself :smitten: Economy of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All the comments are just to this post and i love you just as i love any other Pakistani. we are still brothers in hot debate

funny it is u guyz still speaking about that evil,power obsessed dictator. Nobody gives a rats *** about GDP except for the guyz on forums.

funny it is u guyz still speaking about that evil,power obsessed dictator. Nobody gives a rats *** about GDP except for the guyz on forums.

Basic rule in politics, NEVER underestimate your opponent.

Musharraf has proven he's honest, sincere and not corrupt. Unlike Imran Khan who is yet to be tested.

Any alliance may only be possible if APML wins some seats after the elections and then THEY offer to give the votes for a PTI government in a split scenario.

Highly unlikely that APML will win any seats.

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

Basic rule in politics, NEVER underestimate your opponent.

Musharraf has proven he's honest, sincere and not corrupt. Unlike Imran Khan who is yet to be tested.

He's not corrupt, I'll give you that. I would say hes also a well-wisher of Pakistan... But he's lied about a few things and broken a lot more promises. I would think twice before saying he's honest and sincere.

honest and sincere :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think 10 years are more than enough to ruin a country. Mr mushy should now relax in his retirement and enjoy music on his ipod.

1.To study how a person will behave or what he will deliver as a leaders, his personal character, the pressure from his family ties and clan loyalties become crucial factors. Though not a Yahya, did Mush qualify to be the leader, Amir ul Momenin, of an Islamic Republic a nation actually manufactured to be the home of Muslims?

2. His wife is a Qadyiani. His son is married to the daughter of a Qadyiani. His closest staff/advisers when in power were Qadyianis or semi-Qadyianis like him. The Qadyinais, led by Briga Niaz at Islamabad (UK) were the most benefited in business during his tenure.

3. For the first time in the history of this Muslim nation, Zionists/Israel was contacted. Israelis liked him so much that the Israeli PM was the first to call a fallen Mush and offer asylum. Do we not know of the strategic alliance between the Zionists and the Qadyianis?

4. We should not forget Mush was brought in throw out a govt that was enjoying very comfortable majority in Parliament. Without Mush in helms of affairs in Pakistan Bush could not have enacted the 9/11 drama or the invaded Afghanistan.

5. It is very clear where Mushi's true loyalties lye.

6. What about IK. If Mushi's children are Qadyiani, then let us not forget that the children of Jemima Goldsmith are Jews. The Goldsmiths are a very powerful Jewish family - which is also well to remember.

7. Pakistan is truly facing the prospect of falling into the fire out of the frying pan. Unless the military or aroused common man, or both come forward to rescue the state.

errr.... sory for off-topic..but everyone joining PTI these days... when`ll zardari announcing to join PTI???:azn:

Back
Top Bottom