What's new

A PTI and Musharraf Political Alliance?

Mr. Qureshi, Please don’t drag PTI to a drain by creating alliance with that idiot liar. What ever Pakistan is suffering these days, be it US or Taliban is because of him. He is a dead weight. Let him sink alone.
That is never going to happen. The man who put IK in jail, u think IK is going to make an alliance with him?

He has said repeatedly in several interviews there won't be any alliance with Musharraf. Musharraf is indeed a dead horse, people have forgotten him.

The best revenge for IK would be to steal key members of his party and let it collapse. I'm sure he will never return to Pakistan.

That is never going to happen. The man who put IK in jail, u think IK is going to make an alliance with him?

He has said repeatedly in several interviews there won't be any alliance with Musharraf. Musharraf is indeed a dead horse, people have forgotten him.

The best revenge for IK would be to steal key members of his party and let it collapse. I'm sure he will never return to Pakistan.

dont be hypocrite, atleast he is better then PML(q) lotas

A similar thread exists..I know because i commented on there

i dont like this picture

musharaf+sdsd.gif

What the hell 'posh' had to do with love of animals?

Any form of life must be appreciated.

If i knew i can give time to my pets, i would have had dogs too.

secondly after banning sual nationals i dont think musharraf will get chance for elections??

secondly after banning sual nationals i dont think musharraf will get chance for elections??

Musharraf never applied for asylum or nationality of another country!

There are millions of overseas Pakistanis, went abroad for earning and Musharraf is one of them.

What the hell 'posh' had to do with love of animals?

Any form of life must be appreciated.

If i knew i can give time to my pets, i would have had dogs too.

For Pakistan...Its not a cultural Norm to pick up Dogs in your laps..But saying that..It doesn't mean he cant be a good Politician due to that.

Musharraf never applied for asylum or nationality of another country!

There are millions of overseas Pakistanis, went abroad for earning and Musharraf is one of them.

i beg a pardon, then how is he living in UK then??

For Pakistan...Its not a cultural Norm to pick up Dogs in your laps..But saying that..It doesn't mean he cant be a good Politician due to that.

Yes it is true to some extent... only who grew up abroad usually have trend to have pets and Musharraf is one.

PTI / SMQ denied this news. i guess payed reports trying to stop PTI

Back
Top Bottom