What's new

A PTI and Musharraf Political Alliance?

How does people live in Saudi Arabia or Dubai for years?
Simple....... residence permit!!!
He may be eligible to apply for UK nationality but it is not obligatory!

And the number of years he has been in UK does not Qualify him for UK passport....yet

And the number of years he has been in UK does not Qualify him for UK passport....yet

It may or may not depend on the local law, but without filing application.... you will never be granted (any) nationality despite you live 100 years.

Where as UK (host) govt. reserve the right to relax the pre-requisites and e.g. Rehamn Malik was granted UK passport on special discretion.

For God sake we are talking Musharraf, here!
Many nations of world would happily give him permanent residency and a lucrative job as well.

See the problem with people is that they get jealous easily, If nawaz benazir Imran Sheikh rasheed etc go to any country they get treated in regular manner as regular people but when it come to Musharraf, Mind that they he get presidential security from that country, currently there is a Unit alone in ISI for protection intelligence of Musharraf along with M16,CIA usa, CIA Dubai. This man is not ordinary man he is MUSHARRAF, Current COAS has already approved 300 ex and serving SSG to protect Musharraf on his arrival, he already has 14 serving SSG jawan with him at this moment, Please he is a guy who made this country from scratch. his example is like a father who brought up kids educated them built them house but yet he was a strict father and all the kids started to hate him once they had wives in their lives and then they destroyed the houses he created for all the kids and once they did this they started to say our father did nothing for us. or houses were made weak that's why when we started to rip them they were able to be demolished and that proves houses were badly constructed and we hate our father and we don't even wanna call him our father. but remember this once a father is always a father. This very Imran khan speak about same things which Musharraf has been talking and doing for years. but this nation doesn't wanna listen to Musharraf but wanna listen to Imran. anther example that we have our parents and they stop us from something but we don't listen to them but when someone else also stop us for example uncle or friends father we listen to the same advice which our father has given us. Every thing can be explained on Musharraf if someone try to do some research and when many do this and they get a slap from history, do you know what they say? ummm well whatever but he broke constitution and that was wrong so lets punish him. I'm sick of dumb people

Qureishi If you insist on Alliance with Mushy, PTI will fail terribly in next election, and i would be glad if PTI fails after alliance with mushy, it would be a once in a life time lesson learned and then next time there would be no PTI be assured.

This man mushy's history: All unconstitutional.
Martial Law - Dictator
Dragged Pakistan in War of US
Unconstitutional President
Judiciary came under siege
Declaring emergency
Responsible for the death of Pakistanis 35000+ (Soldiers-Officers-Civilians)
Stationed US Forces without Contracts.
Massive loan borrowing - Bad Governance.

I can continue to write more, do contribute to my list.

Is corruption allowed in constitution?
Is tax evasion allowed in constitution?
What constitution allow to charter PIA Boeing for kids to have shopping in Switzerland?
Killing political rivals and people who threat popularity is also against constitution!
Appointment of Rehamn Malik (a convicted) as interior minister was constitutional violation!
Not upholding the expiry of NRO is unconstitutional!
Fake degrees are unconstitutional and so is the govt. and current President!

These people who talk about Musharraf broke constitution are actually making fool out of uneducated lot not my kind.

Please he is a guy who made this country from scratch.

LMAO, from scratch or he scratched and bled Pakistan? Ruined it read the fracking State Bank of Pakistan's Official report 2006-2008 were the worst Years and Govt earned less then they borrowed.

This man mushy's history: All unconstitutional
Had any one pressed charges?

Martial Law - Dictator
He was elected President, before he was head of state as a result of counter coup and with approval of judicary and public (referendum). compare his governance with current rule.

Dragged Pakistan in War of US
He was not responsible for 9-11, neither was he responsible for any partnership post his resignation.
People never felt the pinch of WOT while he was around

Unconstitutional President
Only President in history of Pakistan who was elected by two tire system. 1) Parliament 2) Referendum

Judiciary came under siege
At the end he did fire Iftikahr ch. but it was all constitutional and facts based.

Declaring emergency
Declaring emergency is perfectly legal and Constitutional, Musharraf executed this constructional right for a limited period given the abnormal circumstances. People lost freedom to bearded mobs and burqa clad women. Soldiers being shot

Responsible for the death of Pakistanis 35000+ (Soldiers-Officers-Civilians)
We may loose 10 more tomorrow and you can add that too your count!

Stationed US Forces without Contracts.
US forces were stationed in Pakistan? I'm not aware of it!

Massive loan borrowing - Bad Governance.
This is a lie and massive misinformation... it was actually him, who take Pakistan out of the cyle of taking loans for debt servicing.Pakistan actually started giving loans. Most of above was the schedule to get rid of 60 years old IMF loans.

I can continue to write more, do contribute to my list.
It won't be difficult to answer.

BATMAN...
Had any one pressed charges?

Whether someone press charges or not the fact remains, all unconstitutional, if you can dispute come with proof to back him up.

He was elected President, before he was head of state as a result of counter coup and with approval of judiciary and public (referendum). compare his governance with current rule.

No wrong again, he was serving General as well as so called President, this is unacceptable serving Generals cannot become President totally unconstitutional, remember how reluctant he was to shed his uniform. I will not compare his governance with any others, his rule and governance was bad for the period he served, and PPP-PML-N's governance is bad for their period. I told you and many so many times read state bank report economy ditched and went flat in 2006-2008 back to ZERO.

He was not responsible for 9-11, neither was he responsible for any partnership post his resignation.
People never felt the pinch of WOT while he was around

Who said 9-11, I am talking about taking part in WOT of US, The Facts speaks, he is responsible equally for the lives of 35000 Pakistanis, who the frack will pay for those crippled soldiers out of business.

Only President in history of Pakistan who was elected by two tire system. 1) Parliament 2) Referendum

All Fraud.

At the end he did fire Iftikahr ch. but it was all constitutional and facts based.

I was supportive about firing CJ blindly, but there is no evidence against CJ and musharraf in his several interviews said he was sorry for what he had done, in one of the interviews he said he'll hug CJ when he comes to Pakistan imagine!, don't believe me go youtube his interviews.

Declaring emergency is perfectly legal and Constitutional, Musharraf executed this constructional right for a limited period given the abnormal circumstances. People lost freedom to bearded mobs and burqa clad women. Soldiers being shot

There was no need, idiots had the Rules. Please speak to the point I agree all terrorists should be blown off wiped off but supporting US had created them, guess what your Masters are now befriends with Taliban and they literally FU.CKED Pakistan.

We may loose 10 more tomorrow and you can add that too your count!

That is a negative thought of already thinking of 10 more Pakistanis to die.. have some heart think about those mothers-fathers-wives, horrible post yaar.

US forces were stationed in Pakistan? I'm not aware of it!

No, you don't know, you need to spend some time researching could find bits-pieces, I shall call all who comes straight from pentagon as US Forces may it be a visit on support task, alot you don't know Xetic and some others know.

This is a lie and massive misinformation... it was actually him, who take Pakistan out of the cyle of taking loans for debt servicing.Pakistan actually started giving loans. Most of above was the schedule to get rid of 60 years old IMF loans.

Not lie!, you cannot reject state bank official reports even state bank blamed the current government for its default therefore it is safe to assume state bank is less influenced by government(s). Dig the threads i posted it twice in multiple threads, please do some research.

It won't be difficult to answer.

No it ain't read them understand them, mushy is not Pakistan Idol.:lol:

To be fair, Musharaf has done a few good things, like investing in higher education institutions, stabilized the economy n rupee, threw all the corrupt politicians behind bars, opened an accountability bureau, to name a few. But the blunders he made in the later years of his dictatorial rule to stay in power has sent Pakistan back at least a decade mentally, economically, and socially.

He's going to be proven to be the worst dictator in Pakistan's history. Under US pressure he made so many treasonous decisions. Joining war on terror that has bled Pakistan to the bones, cost 35,000+ lives, fired the chief justice n shut down the courts, let the political criminals back to power through NRO, Benazir got killed under his rule, and eventually let the biggest criminal in Pakistan Zardari back to power. But the biggest damage he's done is to the Army's reputation which is almost irreparable. Even if he comes back to Pakistan, the military would NEVER want him back in power. Under his rule he put military generals on civilian must and many of them simply plundered wealth and built mansions in Dubai, including the ISI that sold people off to the Americans based on mere suspicisions. I spoke to one of my uncles and he's said this, ask any serving General, no one in the Army wants him back. His legacy has been a curse to the soldiers.

Last but not least, he was never a true leader to begin with because he had no vision for Pakistan and limited intellectual prowess to lead. his rule rather emboldened corrupt and criminal politicians to come back to power.

Hey guys just relax, condemning PTI on mere speculations and media reports...aren't we a bit too judgemental and self-righteous??

Here's what the article has said: READ!!!
Shafqat Mehmmod, PTI Information Secretary, said Mr Kasuri ran into Gen Musharraf at a wedding in Dubai in front of hundreds of people. He termed it an accidental meeting on a social occasion.

These petty media reports from 3rd class sources meant to create doubts in people's minds and mislead them.

Imran Khan has clearly said he's not going to be making any alliances with Musharraf, so quit the b!tching!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Musharraf was good for keeping a stable economy and for development but I don't think the majority of Pakistanis will accept him.

I would like to see an alliance because I love seeing development in Pakistan. Imagine Pakistan if Imran Khan and Musharraf both are leading Pakistan. Imran Khan should be in charge of foreign policy and Musharraf should be in charge of development and economy.

Musharraf was good for keeping a stable economy and for development but I don't think the majority of Pakistanis will accept him.

I would like to see an alliance because I love seeing development in Pakistan. Imagine Pakistan if Imran Khan and Musharraf both are leading Pakistan. Imran Khan should be in charge of foreign policy and Musharraf should be in charge of development and economy.
Oh gosh no bro. I don't think Musharraf deserves another chance. He's internally destroyed Pakistan and sent it at least a decade behind culturally, socially, mentally, educationally, etc. I pray that he never comes back. As much as i love seeing development in Pakistan, i'd hate to see the country get hijacked by one power obssessed dictator. Zardari/Nawaz are worse, if not just as bad.

Musharraf and Imran, a very nice combination for ruling Pakistan, Musharraf had a lot foreign political experience and very well experience of his own mistakes. Imran Khan will be as a checker of policies which is going to be implemented so there are no chances of again in getting such a deteriorated situation created before current government. There is a very common point in both leaders that both are Loyal to country and not traitors and they didn't begged to foreigners to be in power such as Nawaz and Zardari did from their dad America.

Back
Top Bottom