A picture of Indian Secularism - Happy Janmashtami

Soumitra

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Happy Janmashtami to all of you

11924193_10153205995316936_9123503265113649224_n.png

The Muslim woman was probably scared that if she doesn't participate in Hindu festival, she might be raped or her family will be killed by Hindus.

We all know the picture of indian secularism where Muslims are most backward, most uneducated, most poor, and most food-deprived group in all of india (according to Indian authorities own official surveys. Can post link if somebody doesn't believe me.)

It's just a play/event at school. Doesn't prove anything.

The Muslim woman was probably scared that if she doesn't participate in Hindu festival, she might be raped or her family will be killed by Hindus.

We all know the picture of indian secularism where Muslims are most backward, most uneducated, most poor, and most food-deprived group in all of india (according to Indian authorities own official surveys. Can post link if somebody doesn't believe me.)

facepalm_2x_by_stevesjobes-d4zpcje.jpg

I had expected this comment from @haviZsultan. You beat him to it

If you had looked at the picture carefully that kid alone is in that costume,there are other kids in the back ground only in uniform that should tell you its a fancy dress competition and they can dress anything
And regarding her getting raped if she dsnt participate, common sense tells you if she was so scared why will she wear burqa and cerebrating a Hindu festival .its like a wearing s cross or tilak during namaz.

Reported for trolling

Does this happen in your dreams ? I am an Indian christian,and I am amused by what you guys think about the condition of minorities in India.

Whatever problems India have,we are still a secular nation that do not discriminate against non-believers.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom