What's new

When I went to India, I said, this government should be sustained: Foreign Minister Momen

Like you and your awami korta babus.
@AmiEktaKharapChele Hujur sahib , look, if he is old wine in new bottle?

His nature and frequently tagging me BAL reminds me @idune!

Did the oracle of calcutta tell you that I am pro BNP? you assumed it as I posted information about Mujib appears to be contrary to your narrative.

If you hail the vile dictator that is Mujib you are an awami without a doubt.

Civil in a place loaded with BAL trolls? Lol wishful thinking. Look at the british person screaming at the top of their lungs claims to be pro Bangladesh while praising Shikehu&Co. There can never any civil discourse with such people.

They like to falsely attribute things to people as they themselves think like that so they automatically assume people are like them.

They all praise awamis for the economy, now will see the house of cards collapsing and will be able see through the misinformation they have been peddling.

BNP is just a less educated and an intellectually deficient version of BAL under the sheikhs.

You cannot be pro sheikh and pro Bangladesh at the same time, it is just irreconcilable at this point in time. Even Hasina made it clear India will remember what they gave them.
Classic Awami come back, if you are not with us you are against us. If someone hates awamis they must be automatically BNP.

Logic isn't really awamis domain of expertise.

Not that I expected any logical refutes from you.

How much mullah is your bhaorot bapu providing to cover the next election?

What freedom? Bangladesh is still a vassal of India, it cannot do anything without its permission.

Now that nature has maimed India's geopolitical advantage over the region the Awami brave hearts are begging their masters to save them.

It's because of people like you Indian vassals like the Sheikhs can get to rule over Bangladesh for a decade and convert the country into a quasi Mujib worshipping cult.

Our ancestors who sacrificed so much to separate from India must be rolling over in their graves. They fought so much only have everything handed over to the enemy on a silver platter.

Don't worry little child they plan and Allah plans. The dua of the oppressed ascends to Allah like a flare.

Oh and there is growing evidence that Hinduism wasn't born in India it was brought here by the Indo Aryans.

How do you know that poltu wasn't an India loyalist? He broke up a muslim country his cohorts made of people who strongly hated islam under the guise of being irreligious.

It was after poltu came to power that India received the maximum benefits. The water barrages were built after he came which the Pakistani government vehemently opposed.

It was poltu who met up with the Indian's in Agartala. If only the then Pakistani generals were smart enough they would have sent a Black Vigo for him or not play right into what the wanted them to do.

Poltu and daughter are no different, just different eras that all she lasted this long thanks to Hindutava help. Which is why an insult to her abbah can land you in jail but you can you can use the same words for Islam and its followers and nothing will happen to you.
অযাচিত ভাবে পায়ে পাঁড়া মেরে ঝগড়াঝাটি করাটাও @idune স্বভাব, তাই না?
Also he didn't like Zia and his family, same as this one!

Last edited:
So you believe whatever Hasina says now to suit her current narrative of how her father always wanted independence of Bangladesh? It gets her political capital to portray her father as a secessionist and Ziaur Rahman as a covert ISI agent and coward who refrained from fighting, even though there is documented proof Ziaur Rahman was instrumental to organizing the freedom fighters and even fought on the front lines for Bangladesh's independence. Revisionist history from BAL, anyone without a prejudiced mind can see right through it.

How do you explain Mujib hugging Bhutto in 1974? Why did an Indian stooge visit OIC summit in Lahore? He could have abstained from making those moves and just worked to facilitate the eventual Indian annexation of Bangladesh.

You appear to be anti-Hasina, yet blindly believing Hasina's political narrative.

The same trait I see over and over in BNP folks, who fail to understand that Hasina and her father are not alike, apart from being autocratic leaders.

This is such a brilliant point.

It always amazes me how anti independent mob validate Hasina’s wild claims about her father.

Mujib lived through Hindu domination under British rule.

He would not be shocked by the rise of Hinduvta.

He believed the best protection against Hinduvta was the creation of Pakistan.

It’s the sector commanders who dreamed of becoming generals in an independent BD.

There is no way Zia would have become a general in the pak military. Colonel would have been his ceiling.

All Mujib wanted was equality for Bengalis within an United Pakistan.

And if it wasn’t for the mass killing - so would 90% of Bengalis.

These partisans are heavily invested and suffer physical abuse when their party loses power. But benefit immensely when their party regains power.

Which forms their visceral hatred.

Their loyalty is to party only. Not the country.

Rest of us, not tethered to either party, are not so obsessed and freely criticise both clans.

BUT ALWAYS LOYAL TO BD.
Very well said brother! Wholeheartedly agree!

Our loyalty must be to our motherland Bangladesh, not to any party or any person! Personally cult is a dangerous practice! :cheers:

The Islamic groups should be kept in check but never eliminated. We have nazi hindutva scum right next door, we don't know when sh1t will hit the fan. We need to keep the monster of jihad in slumber but must keep the option open to wake it up when it's required. Bengal must not be the victim of another genocide or lose it's independence again whether it's in the hands of the baper desher lok or the hindu nazis.
Exactly my words! Said it several times already! In order to counter sanghis , mullahs are necessary evil!

There has been fairly strong ProBD anti hundutva grouping withing BAL. Where are they? The parties original name was muslim awami league... it is a shame what it has become.
They are neutralised! From 1978 hindutva leftists joined in bal to poison it!

It's very hard to remove them , because unfortunately BAL politics is based of chetona cult ( from 1978 )!

However BAL was started infecting with leftists from Pakistan period!

And that's why BB was murdered by them and they spread the rumour that it was anti India coupe!

In reality it was an Indian coupe. India recognised Khandakar Mushtak govt instantly, because contrary to popular belief, they all were Indian asset.

If BB was really pro India India would help him that time ! That time Bangladesh armed forces were very weak!

So yes the Indian assets inside armed forces killed BB and his family!

Sheikh Hasina knows it i believe , that's why she several times said that, now I see many people (sycophants)around her , but where were they when her father and family dead body was there and bathed with 570 soap ( a brand name ) and relief cloths used as kafon!

Last edited:
That guy is unhinged. He is on my ignore list.

He wants to jihad his way to the second coming 🤣

He is the BJP of Bangladesh.

Mistri bhai has completely lost his marbles.

He cannot separate the thuggery of BAL from the exports numbers of BD.

He thinks BAL can manipulate exports numbers like it can manipulate elections 🤣🤣😩
Look, Kitchen Boy, BAL has manipulated the FE reserve figures. BAL can do it because Hasina has no shame.

Last edited:
Look, Kitchen Boy, BAL has manipulated the FE reserve figures. BAL can do it because Hasina has no shame.

About as likely as BAL changing the trajectory of an asteroid.

If a government instigated such frauds - country’s bond would be declared junk.

If they could perform such miracles they would be working for Russian oligarchs.

You are totally unhinged. Now no one even listens to your valid points.

You are the boy who cries wolf too often.

Last edited:
I won't get into detail why BD will not be as effective in cutting down anything in case of a full blown war. India can easily cut through Bangladesh and maintain connection with North East in case we are able to invade chicken neck. We don't want war and it is unrealistic, so no point talking about it.

Balanced diplomacy is something we need, and no one is criticizing that. In fact I applaud Hasina for maintaining balance between China and West. But this is going overboard. This shows that AL is now paranoid and are seeking Indian help to stay in power.

The idea has been pitched, and when the shock period is over we will only see more officials talking along this line in the coming days. They want to instill and normalize the notion that it is important for Bangladeshi people to accept that without India there is no Hasina and hence no economic development. So best course for Bangladesh is to be dependent on India to prosper.

That is dangerous for the sovereignty of Bangladesh.
Hasina's government abuse of power is becoming increasingly unpopular here. But BD does not present any other opposition party which acts as a counter balancing alternative which is pro India. People of BD need to work in this regard as their is no leader in bd who can beat Hasina at polls. As the saying goes 'Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely' 💯.

Hasina's government abuse of power is becoming increasingly unpopular here. But BD does not present any other opposition party which acts as a counter balancing alternative which is pro India. People of BD need to work in this regard as their is no leader in bd who can beat Hasina at polls. As the saying goes 'Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely' 💯.
Why should BD create another party that is pro india?

yeah we see last 10 years thier indipendence man stop this BS now india have signed tons of agreements including CAATSA COMCASA etc . today's india is more bound to US then today's pakistan

yeah the same time US spying ships were in india and india we begging from US for not impose sanctions on india. todays india is more US colony then RUSSIAN colony .
phat pha phuk :lol::lol:

Have you given the foreign policy advice to Pak's MEA? Tabhi desh ka kabada ho gaya hai.

phat pha phuk :lol::lol:

Have you given the foreign policy advice to Pak's MEA? Tabhi desh ka kabada ho gaya hai.
they are doing well . today inia is more western slave then any other south asian country

phat to rahi hai na USAF USN now on india day night :lol:
:lol::lol:

Dude!

It’s the threat not the act that elicits benefits.

It’s our nuclear option.

And India is terrified of it.

Stop thinking we have no cards to play. We have few lethal cards to play and Momen is playing them expertly.
This guy really lives under banana trees without acquiring any knowledge of depth since his birth. It is a talk-only show.

This guy really lives under banana trees without acquiring any knowledge of depth since his birth. It is a talk-only show.

Mistri bhai,

Why do you think BD is weak?

Momen is 100 times more educated then you are.

He has had an illustrious career.

Was close to our two longest serving finance ministers.

He knows what he is doing.

Leave finance and foreign affairs to us Sylhetis 🤣🤣🤣

Delhi says no comment on Momen's recent India remarks​

Indian Ministry of External Affairs spokesperson said the matter has been clarified by the Bangladesh authorities

Delhi

Arindam Bagchi, official spokesperson at the Indian Ministry of External Affairs UNB
UNB

August 25, 2022 1:56 PM

The government of India has no comment on the recent remarks made by the Bangladesh foreign minister, noting that there is a debate about its accuracy.

“I understand there is a debate actually about the accuracy of those reports (by media),” Arindam Bagchi, official spokesperson at the Indian Ministry of External Affairs, told reporters in a weekly briefing in New Delhi on Thursday.

He said the matter has also been clarified by the Bangladesh authorities. “I have nothing to say on that (FM’s remarks).”

Earlier, foreign minister AK Abdul Momen said: "I did not say anything related to the allegation brought against me. I have talked about stability. I said about stability in the global context where instability is prevailing."

"So, stability is the most important. We want stability in this region, too. We don't want any instability. If we can do this, it will be meaningful in this Golden Chapter of our relations," he told reporters explaining what he wanted to say in Chittagong at a programme on Thursday night.

Regarding Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina’s proposed visit to India next month, the MEA spokesperson said he does not have anything to say at this moment as high-level visits are announced at the right time

Back
Top Bottom