What's new

When I went to India, I said, this government should be sustained: Foreign Minister Momen

So is he another Jamati now? đŸ¤Ŗ

Ei Abdur Rahman keda, er nam o to jiboney shuni nai?

I don't know how many "Sirf-naam-mei-Musalmaaan" fifth columnist idiots we have in this country.

Probably closet Hindutva folks with Muslim names....

In any case Awami League Pandas are in full "distancing" and alternate back-pedaling mode....

"Nooooo veeee dhownn't depaand aannnn haaalp forrm India to shtay in Pauerrr! "

Their jig is up.....

Last edited:
Alga Momen mixed up public and private positions, he is turning out to be a gaffing Biden.

He was just thinking out too loud.

No idea why people are reading so much into Momen's comments which may have been him making a verbal gaffe. It happens from time to time with politicians.

BD is balancing India, China and US against each other perfectly. It is unique in this aspect in the world.

It will exercise maximum autonomy as it builds up it's comprehensive power over the next 2-3 decades.

Plain simple the what u.s wants from bd/ hasina . Quad and an American base in Bangladesh. Then u.s will be very happy.

Also bdesh is joining the Chinese rcep
Please tell us when President Biden phoned you to tell you what America would do with BD.

A Supreme Court lawyer has served legal notice to foreign minister AK Abdul Momen seeking his resignation within 48 hours.

The foreign minister has been requested to resign within 48 hours of serving the notice. Legal action will be taken if Momen fails to resign, the notice states.
This is just beating about the bushes the purpose is to distract people's minds.

It is unelected Hasina Bibi who can sack him. Why is she waiting? She is waiting for an Indian nod. Bloody slave BAL party!!!!

Please tell us when President Biden phoned you to tell you what America would do with BD.

Are you the famous needle man of industrial knowledge. I have been observing u.s approaches and bdeshi developments for some time.

During lock down u.s approached bdesh about quad alliance either directly or via India.

American would love to have bases everywhere along the neighbourhood of their rivals - its what they breath eat and sleep.

Ei Abdur Rahman keda, er nam o to jiboney shuni nai?

I don't know how many "Sirf-naam-mei-Musalmaaan" fifth columnist idiots we have in this country.

Probably closet Hindutva folks with Muslim names....

In any case Awami League Pandas are in full "distancing" and alternate back-pedaling mode....

"Nooooo veeee dhownn't depaand aannnn haaalp forrm India to shtay in Pauerrr! "

Their jig is up.....
@Bilal9 Bhai just Abdur Rahman keno, ajkal kar neo BAL der beshir vag er name e jani na Ami!

And name janar dorkar e nai. Sobaike ek name a daken are ta Holo chetonabaj , cultist! :lol:

Are you the famous needle man of industrial knowledge. I have been observing u.s approaches and bdeshi developments for some time.

During lock down u.s approached bdesh about quad alliance either directly or via India.

American would love to have bases everywhere along the neighbourhood of their rivals - its what they breath eat and sleep.
Please manufacture a few pieces of industrial needles and shout like a cockroach for other people to show off your ability.

Are you not that stupid who takes pride in not manufacturing even a pair of nuts and bolts and who knows nothing about torque?

How come a guy like you received phone calls from President Biden asking your opinion about building spaceships and what not with your technology help?

One bullet is all that is necessary and another for Hasina
One bullet is all that is necessary and another for Hasina
Why a Hindutvabadi like you should want to kill Hasina? Are you sane?

True....

BAL could be tolerated as long as economic stability is there but not when the become an existential threat.

There has been fairly strong ProBD anti hundutva grouping withing BAL. Where are they? The parties original name was muslim awami league... it is a shame what it has become.

Very few things exercise me, I want stability so our economy grow and people prosper. But downright treason is hard to ignore.
Do not worry about our BD. Better you think about how successfully you can promote your Hindutva agenda in BD.

Guys ,BNP became B team of BAL , so don't be enthusiastic for their statement!

Rather pay attention to Gano odhikar porishod, who can be real threat to BAL govt , in foreseeable future!
Under different banners but If united can only bring victory to the opposition politicians and a good functional govt after the next election. But, let the election be held in a fair atmosphere.

The elected representatives will sit together many times and decide about a Coalition govt if a single party does not win majority seats in the Parliament.

Even BAL can form a Coalition with other parties if the situation dictates so. A scenario: BAL wins 100 seats, BNP wins 100 seats, and all other parties together win the remaining 100 seats.

In such a situation, there will be a tug of war between BAL and BNP to win over other MPs. Note that BAL is holding too much money and our people are genetically greedy. You can expect unexpected things to happen then.

Under different banners but If united can only bring victory to the opposition politicians and a good functional govt after the next election. But, let the election be held in a fair atmosphere.

The elected representatives will sit together many times and decide about a Coalition govt if a single party does not win majority seats in the Parliament.

Even BAL can form a Coalition with other parties if the situation dictates so. A scenario: BAL wins 100 seats, BNP wins 100 seats, and all other parties together win the remaining 100 seats.

In such a situation, there will be a tug of war between BAL and BNP to win over other MPs. Note that BAL is holding too much money and our people are genetically greedy. You can expect unexpected things to happen then.
Rather I propose a national unity govt where all parties will have their fair share and a technocrat head of govt will be leading them!

We need it for 5-10 years! If they aren't ready to accept it , armed forces should force them to be united!

Last edited:
Indian designs for Bangladesh mirror the ill fated Tamil Tigers project in Sri Lanka.

The hatred is certainly not sustainable even if sustaining Hasina's Raj is.

How do you know that poltu wasn't an India loyalist?
This has been discussed hundred times on this sub section, so I don't want to repeat. Use search engine and find them if you are interested! Help yourself!

For the rest of your comment , I would say people like you are the real reason BAL is ruling for 14 years and 2 terms without any election!

If AL calls an elected MP of AL now given the FM portfolio - "not anyone belonging to our party" that is so regrettable.

Alga's family, including his brother Muhith, has been providing innumerable instances of help to this band of nincompoops and semi-educated idiots. In fact these two (despite being loose cannons) were almost the only educated folks that AL had as useful assets to put forward who can even carry on conversations on an international level.

Back
Top Bottom